6 week letro cycle...

speed kills

Awards
anyone have any suggestions on a 6 week letro cycle with 2.5mg tablets while using raloxifene throughout?

I originally was thinking of a 6 week cycle looking like .5mg - 1mg - 1.5mg - 1.5mg - 1mg - .5mg

but with 2.5mg tablets Im not sure how to dose since after even dividing of the tablets into 1/4 pieces, it makes .625mg

this is all standalone not pct or anything, as my goal is a reduction in very small gyno lumps from puberty.
I know theres a chance it wont help, so dont post just to say im wasting my time.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
It is not exact measurement. What you see suggested of .5 increments are made since they are using the research chem liquid which is easier to do. 1/4 pill is perfectly fine. 1/4. 1/2, 3/4, 1

speed kills

Awards
It is not exact measurement. What you see suggested of .5 increments are made since they are using the research chem liquid which is easier to do. 1/4 pill is perfectly fine. 1/4. 1/2, 3/4, 1
ok cool. so u think at the peak of the cycle, i should do a full tablet (2.5mg)?

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do you have an accurate scale to the 100th of a gram? If so, you could crush up a pill & gauge your dose that way. Just be sure to weigh a full 2.5mg pill first so you can work out the proportions.

speed kills

Awards
do you have an accurate scale to the 100th of a gram? If so, you could crush up a pill & gauge your dose that way. Just be sure to weigh a full 2.5mg pill first so you can work out the proportions.
only problem is i dont have a scale for that

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
thats just overkill. 6mg vs 5mg is really nothing. The dosage in itself is just an educated guess nothing more and different people react to the same dose differently.

You can go up to 2.5 and start taking the 2.5 then at the end do down while taking a serm like ralox or nolva.

speed kills

Awards
I assume you can take the letro and serm together at the same serving right? unless theres some kind of absorbtion conflict with the two