HGH up Or..... HGH pro????????

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
wondering which one you guys like better. Tried powerFULL and like it but want more punch.

I was just going to HGH up earlier today because theres more pills in the bottle and I thought they were practically the same thing. But then I started to really look at what is in them:

-HGH up-

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 5 capsule(s)
Servings Per Container 30

Somatotrophic-Myonucleic Growth Factor: 3500 mg
Cholorophytum Borivilanium (75% extract) *
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate *
Green Tea (98% Polyphenol 50% EGCG) *
Mucuna Pruriens (standarized to 75% L-Dopa) *
Magnesium (as Magnesium Carbonate) *
B-Complex *
Bioperine (95-98% Piperine) *
Huperzine-A (Huperzia Serrata 5% Extract) *
Selenium *

-HGH pro-

Serving Size 4 capsule(s)
Servings Per Container 30

AlphaSize (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC) 500 mg
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) 600 mg
Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex: 1161 mg
Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa) *
Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG) *
Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid) *
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) *
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) *
Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)

Which ever one I get I am going to stack it with source naturals HGH surge.

Serving Size 5 tablet(s)
Servings Per Container 20
Calories 20
Total Carbohydrates 1 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Protein 1 g
Niacin (as inositol nicotinate) 400 mg
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate 200 mcg
[ChromeMate�])
L-Arginine L-Pyroglutamate 1 g
L-Lysine HCl 750 mg
L-Glutamine 500 mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine 450 mg
Glycine 400 mg
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) 350 mg
Velvet Bean Standardized Extract 15% 300 mg
Yielding 45 mg L-Dopa
L-Ornithine HCl 250 mg
Ornithine Ketoglutarate 250 mg
L-Citrulline 250 mg
DMAE (as bitartrate) 100 mg
Ginkgo Leaf Extract (50:1) 24% Flavoneglycosides 100 mg
5-HTP (L-5-Hydroxytryptophan) 50 mg
Toothed Clubmoss Standardized Extract 1% 5 mg
Yielding 50 mcg Huperzines A and B

The 2 of them should make a great natural GH stack. Im only 26 so i cant go after the real stuff yet. At 46, well thats another story.

So what should it be HGH UP or HGH PRO???? need to order tomorrow

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get both and take 3 caps of each. Get the best of both worlds.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HGH-Up, but I am biased :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hgh pro has a better profile....kept me awake all night long though

hgh up let me sleep but didn't notice anything special and if dosed high at night it kept me awake

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHPro is a staple for me now, also may be bias...

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
alright.....weird question...but has anyone had a problem with sleeping on HGHpro?? I know its supposed to help sleep..but since ive been taking it...ive been more groggy when i wake up..and i wake up like at 3 and 4am instead of 530 or 6 like normal when i dont take it....very odd and i cant figure it out since it helps most people sleep...it seems to do the opposite for me.

cant seem to get a full 8 hours...usually 5 or 6 but i still feel really tired when i wake up regardless of what time

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright.....weird question...but has anyone had a problem with sleeping on HGHpro?? I know its supposed to help sleep..but since ive been taking it...ive been more groggy when i wake up..and i wake up like at 3 and 4am instead of 530 or 6 like normal when i dont take it....very odd and i cant figure it out since it helps most people sleep...it seems to do the opposite for me.

cant seem to get a full 8 hours...usually 5 or 6 but i still feel really tired when i wake up regardless of what time
i couldn't fall asleep on hghpro at all, i had to stop taking it, but hghup if dosed to high, i'd fall asleep for like an hour or two and it was so light that when i woke up it felt like i wasn't sleeping at all, i actually had to ask myself if i was in fact sleeping or not

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i couldn't fall asleep on hghpro at all, i had to stop taking it, but hghup if dosed to high, i'd fall asleep for like an hour or two and it was so light that when i woke up it felt like i wasn't sleeping at all, i actually had to ask myself if i was in fact sleeping or not
hehe..yeah...i dosed 4 like it said....groggy...i took the rest of the bottle at 3....still the same...groggy...waking up at weird times and not being able to get back to sleep.....

any experience with Igf-2 or powerful or any pre bed supplements that actually worked??? Im doing p90x and i need that good recovery sleep

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hehe..yeah...i dosed 4 like it said....groggy...i took the rest of the bottle at 3....still the same...groggy...waking up at weird times and not being able to get back to sleep.....

any experience with Igf-2 or powerful or any pre bed supplements that actually worked??? Im doing p90x and i need that good recovery sleep
currently on the ghenerate and i-gh-1 stack by lg sciences, check out my log....sleep is good, i-gh-1 was the best sleep i ever got when dosed at 4 a day by itself, the stack is still pretty effective, i've started taking fat burners with it so it's been alittle harder to fall asleep, but really vivid dreams....powerfull is probably the next choice for me, but that might not be for awhile

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It could be a) that you have not gotten used to it, some take a few days or your like gotti and have a sensitivity to Gabba....

If you're in any way disastisfied with your purchase we are listening, let me know and I will see if we can do something about it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 is AMAZING! I cannot praise it enough. As far as recovery goes, this tops everything I have ever used. Not to mention that it gives me pretty much everything else I need as well re muscle hardness and density, lean and strength gains, deeper sleep (when I sleep), etc. I would use IGF-2 over HGHup (and every other Growth Hormone booster out there), since it's the only one that works with my body, but that's just me.

~Team APPNUT

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would say hgh pro

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It could be a) that you have not gotten used to it, some take a few days or your like gotti and have a sensitivity to Gabba....

If you're in any way disastisfied with your purchase we are listening, let me know and I will see if we can do something about it.
i dont know if i would say im totally dissatisfied with hghpro...i just wish it would work for me like it seems to work for everyone else..lol....im sure its a great product...but when sleep is involved....all other benefits kinda get swept to the side and unnoticed because your not getting good sleep....for me....i cant really concentrate on any other effects if im dog ass tired...hehe.

i took it for a whole 4-5 weeks...and it did it for the first 2 weeks dosing 4...and the last 2 or 3 weeks dosing 3 at night...so i guess im just sensitive to something in it...whether its GABBA or whatnot.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know if i would say im totally dissatisfied with hghpro...i just wish it would work for me like it seems to work for everyone else..lol....im sure its a great product...but when sleep is involved....all other benefits kinda get swept to the side and unnoticed because your not getting good sleep....for me....i cant really concentrate on any other effects if im dog ass tired...hehe.

i took it for a whole 4-5 weeks...and it did it for the first 2 weeks dosing 4...and the last 2 or 3 weeks dosing 3 at night...so i guess im just sensitive to something in it...whether its GABBA or whatnot.
Ok well I'm not in a position to make promises but I will see what I can do... escalated....:veryhappy:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anabolic innovations has the best customer service, this is another great look at it

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anabolic innovations has the best customer service, this is another great look at it
What can I say, we care and are encouraged to do so...

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
they seem to have good products...i tried stoked.....but only for 4 weeks...i would really like to try the swole stack after my 8 week cut....and use it for the last 4 weeks of p90x plus an extra 4 weeks after the fact......

I also have a bottle of perform that i want to crack open. heard nothing but good things about that also...and since cutting cycles tend to effect my libido...i figured i would try perform to see if it will offset those problems....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they seem to have good products...i tried stoked.....but only for 4 weeks...i would really like to try the swole stack after my 8 week cut....and use it for the last 4 weeks of p90x plus an extra 4 weeks after the fact......

I also have a bottle of perform that i want to crack open. heard nothing but good things about that also...and since cutting cycles tend to effect my libido...i figured i would try perform to see if it will offset those problems....
The swole stack and perform would give you a whole different set of problems lol.. I am on the swole and my libido is nuggin futs....

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The swole stack and perform would give you a whole different set of problems lol.. I am on the swole and my libido is nuggin futs....
hehe...well hopefully i wont be taking them both at the same time....im gonna be using perform during the next 8 weeks to counteract my cutting stack of ALpha t2, oep, recreate and lean xtreme......once im done with that stack...ill stop the perform and hopefully hit the swole stack pretty good and not have any problem with glycobol like some people are having....and hopefully between now and then..ill find a good pre-bed supplement.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehe...well hopefully i wont be taking them both at the same time....im gonna be using perform during the next 8 weeks to counteract my cutting stack of ALpha t2, oep, recreate and lean xtreme......once im done with that stack...ill stop the perform and hopefully hit the swole stack pretty good and not have any problem with glycobol like some people are having....and hopefully between now and then..ill find a good pre-bed supplement.
Just ease into the glycobol and you should be fine, almost everybody as some small intestinal issues at first. They were pretty minor for me...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

PM me your info maybe we can get you another product of your choice. HGH supps are not for everyone. There have been some reported sleep problems with most of them. GABA and L-Dopa is not for everyone. Anyone who has this problem for a prolonged period of time should not take these type of supps.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
currently on the ghenerate and i-gh-1 stack by lg sciences, check out my log....sleep is good, i-gh-1 was the best sleep i ever got when dosed at 4 a day by itself, the stack is still pretty effective, i've started taking fat burners with it so it's been alittle harder to fall asleep, but really vivid dreams....powerfull is probably the next choice for me, but that might not be for awhile
I hear you there i've been running Ghenerate and 1-GH-1 and its such killer sleep i'm loving it so much. I just dose 2 caps 1-gh and 4 sprays of ghenerate 5 days a week.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks to all for the help..its much appreciated :)

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I thought one of the main selling points of either supp was deep, restful sleep?
and yes AI have the BEST attitude to customers hands down.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought one of the main selling points of either supp was deep, restful sleep?
Thanks, something were pretty damn proud of...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For most people it is and does that exact thing. Everybody reacts differently and brain chemistry can be different. I would never recommend a person who has or has signs of clinical depression or panic disorder to go on supps with GABA and/or L-Dopa without careful direction from a doctor. 95% of the people will do really well on these supps but there are some it can be a problem for. Bottom line is we here at AI want our customers to be happy. We know you spend your hard earned money with us and we want you to have a good experience.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
At one point my thread was about 2 HGH supps, NOT AI customer service.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At one point my thread was about 2 HGH supps, NOT AI customer service.
LOL- our CS is pretty good as well- and we have some awesome reps :)

I like the formulation behind HGH-Up much better b/c it has a stagger in the ingredients as far as t (half-life) to induce a more sustained blood levels of GH. L-Dopa normally has a half-life of about 90 minutes, while the half life on Hup-A is around 4 hrs.- and based on the data from blood tests that we have, the lengthening (fattening) of the GH dose-response curve on the product is very pronounced due to this stagger. Many compounds allow for some type of GH spike post-administration, but this increase tends to be very short-lived and will not offer any type of benefit to the user- but by increasing the duration of heightened GH levels by somatostatin inhibition, the increase in GH becomes one that manifests itself in a physiologically viable manner.

HGH-Up also offers an increase in T and IGF1BP-3 levels as well- as well as the anabolic synergism between increased T levels and GH levels. Users also notice a marked decrease in body fat and an increase in libido while taking the product- it delivers what it promises, and then some :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
LOL- our CS is pretty good as well- and we have some awesome reps :)

I like the formulation behind HGH-Up much better b/c it has a stagger in the ingredients as far as t (half-life) to induce a more sustained blood levels of GH. L-Dopa normally has a half-life of about 90 minutes, while the half life on Hup-A is around 4 hrs.- and based on the data from blood tests that we have, the lengthening (fattening) of the GH dose-response curve on the product is very pronounced due to this stagger. Many compounds allow for some type of GH spike post-administration, but this increase tends to be very short-lived and will not offer any type of benefit to the user- but by increasing the duration of heightened GH levels by somatostatin inhibition, the increase in GH becomes one that manifests itself in a physiologically viable manner.

HGH-Up also offers an increase in T and IGF1BP-3 levels as well- as well as the anabolic synergism between increased T levels and GH levels. Users also notice a marked decrease in body fat and an increase in libido while taking the product- it delivers what it promises, and then some :)
^^^This. You can't ask for much more than having the man who formulated the product explain it to you point blank. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

UKStrength

IGF-2 is AMAZING! I cannot praise it enough. As far as recovery goes, this tops everything I have ever used. Not to mention that it gives me pretty much everything else I need as well re muscle hardness and density, lean and strength gains, deeper sleep (when I sleep), etc. I would use IGF-2 over HGHup (and every other Growth Hormone booster out there), since it's the only one that works with my body, but that's just me.

~Team APPNUT
I have to agree with Rosie here. Having used both IGF-2 and HGHup and both being awesome products, IGF-2 does it for me :) Strength gains, fat loss, libido increase and incredible sleep...all whilst cutting! It gets my vote here.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Figured I would get back on here a little bit more- I really miss this board sometimes :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my vote goes to hghup best ive used so far. next in line i would say powerfull and ghenerate then hghpro.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If ran Powerfull, IGF-2, 1-carboxy and HGHpro.

I would go with HGHpro. And i recommend it very highly to just about everybody...no wait everybody....

I have yet to try HGHup. You might as well run one now and then log your results. The run the other and compare. Everyone reacts differently to supps and sometimes it really just takes experiencing it for urself.

For those who experience insomnia on HGHpro i recommend dosing it pre-lift, like you would powerfull with a preWO that has NO CARBS. But since I pass out 30 minutes after taking it....i only take it before bed. And i got amazing strength gains for a natural GH releaser while running HGhpro solo. ALso leaned out without cutting calories. I will be cycling it regularly.

I will re-iterate, you can poll this all you want but HGHpro, HGHup, Powerfull, and IGF-2 are all well respected products and people react differently to them. It is best to try them all at one point or another and form your own opinion based on how u react to them.

BUT...my vote goes for HGHpro.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
HgHup and Pro both worked for me and IMO you can't go wrong with either really. I like Up the best though.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
a few people have mentioned IGF-2, anyone have trouble sleeping on that stuff?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a few people have mentioned IGF-2, anyone have trouble sleeping on that stuff?
Not at all. In fact, it is the ONLY Growth Hormone booster that I CAN sleep with after dosing and the only one that I will use (then again, it works for me because of the Mucuna Pruriens and helps balance my dopamine levels, since they are out of whack). But no, IGF-2 will actually give you a deep and restful sleep, and is perfect for recovery!

~Team APPNUT

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I see no contradictions, can I ask why you chose these 2?

Gordukes

Awards
Well honestly the only tb I've tried in the past was by supplement trx and I liked it but it's kind of pricy. And I was going to stack with Trizole but was reading pros/cons and basically ax already has some of that pzole in it.

As far as the hgh pro idk my rest has been kind of goofy since I've been laid off(landscaper) and melatonin doesn't always help. The rest was what caught my attention.

Aside from the only product that I've tried in the past that had any hgh boosting effects was reset preworkout(has colostrum In it)

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
If you were getting hgh pro purely for sleep, then I'd like to say that good ol cheap GABA does wonders for sleep IMO.