Im starting the Alpha T-2 & OxyElite Pro stack, anyone got any tips/advice ??

hexstatic

Awards
Hi guys,

I have read loads of excellent reviews for this stack so I ordered it from NutraPlanet and it arrived today :veryhappy: :veryhappy: :veryhappy:

Im going to be starting it in the morning, does anyone have and advice / tips they can offer me to help ensure I get the maximum results possible?

My goal is to shed as much body fat as possible. My ideal weight is 80 -> 82 KG (176 lbs -> 180 lbs), and I am currently at 90 KG (198.5 lbs).

I started my weight loss agenda around 6 months ago, where I was at around 102 kg (224 lbs), so I have come a good way. I have also increased my strength and fitness dramatically, I can now run 5.5 miles at a good pace, whereas before I would strugle to pass 100 metres! I have a good diet and I will be exercising everyday, whether it be running, weight lifting, or boxing.

If anyone can offer any advice on how to maximise my results while using this stack it would be much appreciated :veryhappy: any extra products I can use or foods to eat etc?? :ponder:

many thanks :)

Ryan, 22 @ London, England.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take 2 AT2 in the AM, 1 in the PM

Take 1-2 OEP in the AM, 1-2 In the PM

Start dose low and work your way up.

Take on an empty stomach

Get on a good diet and cardio!

You'll love it

hexstatic

Awards
Take 2 AT2 in the AM, 1 in the PM

Take 1-2 OEP in the AM, 1-2 In the PM

Start dose low and work your way up.

Take on an empty stomach

Get on a good diet and cardio!

You'll love it
Thanks very much :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OR - to PROLONG the "effects"; use a more conservative amount and do it longer. That's what I'm doing.

1 T2 + 1 OEP in the AM (both PRE-w/o or PRE-cardio to compliment the exercise)
1 T2 mid day

YOU do the hard work (dieting/cardio) and let these supps ASSIST your hard work as opposed to making these supps do most of the work. :)

hexstatic

Awards
OR - to PROLONG the "effects"; use a more conservative amount and do it longer. That's what I'm doing.

1 T2 mid day

YOU do the hard work (dieting/cardio) and let these supps ASSIST your hard work as opposed to making these supps do most of the work. :)
ok cheers mate, you recommend only taking 1x OEP daily rather than 2? (1x in morning, and 1x 6-8 hrs later)?

If I use the more conservative dosage It should prolong the effects ?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1 T2 mid day

I like that idea a lot

hexstatic

Awards
it was my second day on this stack yesterday, it went really well, apart from when it came to get to sleep, took me 2 hours to get to get to sleep, and when i did I had some weird and very intense dreams (something involving space ships IIRC lol), only managed to get 5 hours sleep in total, and now i feel cranky and tired... :-(

hopefully this wont happen tonight I have work tomorrow :-(

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
In for the pinch on this one...I haven't jumped on the wagon yet but this stack has got me keen as a priest in an orphanage LOL.

BP

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been under 230 in a while. This combo has me at 228 :)

I dose it one day 2-T2 - 1-OEP morning and 2-OEP - 1-T2 in the afternoon. Then the following day I switched the order again. I alternate like that everyday.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it was my second day on this stack yesterday, it went really well, apart from when it came to get to sleep, took me 2 hours to get to get to sleep, and when i did I had some weird and very intense dreams (something involving space ships IIRC lol), only managed to get 5 hours sleep in total, and now i feel cranky and tired... :-(

hopefully this wont happen tonight I have work tomorrow :-(
Try to not take ur last dose to close to bedtime..Atleast 6hours before bed and if need be pop a melatonin

hexstatic

Awards

I dose it one day 2-T2 - 1-OEP morning and 2-OEP - 1-T2 in the afternoon. Then the following day I switched the order again. I alternate like that everyday.
how to you find this dose pattern compared with the standard ?

sounds interesting :)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
This is the way I've dosed it from the beginning. So I can't say whether its better or worse.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Congrats!

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
This combo i believe is too strong for me. Ive been taking these two as well as LX and bromo. Ive been losing so much body water that my lower back started to hurt and started to urinate somewhat dark. So i dropped the dosing immediatly. Im more than likely just going to use them seperate instead of stacked.

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
2 OEP + 2 T2 before cardio first thing, then 1 OEP + 1 T2 15-20 minutes before main midday meal seems to be my sweet spot.

Add plenty of water to your diet as well

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This combo i believe is too strong for me. Ive been taking these two as well as LX and bromo. Ive been losing so much body water that my lower back started to hurt and started to urinate somewhat dark. So i dropped the dosing immediatly. Im more than likely just going to use them seperate instead of stacked.
Try drinking more water, all of those sides may subside

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
Try drinking more water, all of those sides may subside
Considering water is the only beverage i drink and im in the neighbor hood of a gallon to a gallon and a half a day on an average day. I don't think increasing water any more will make a difference. Its taken 2 days of not dosing for the sides to go away. Im not knocking the two just saying I need to split them up for me personally.

hexstatic

Awards
day 4 of this stack so far, I beleive it's going well, but I think there is room for improvement.

yesterday (day 3), I took 2x T2 and 2x OEP 15 mins before my breakfast as I should. However whilst driving to work I started to feel a mad rush, by the time i got to work I really fealt out of it, I was rushing hard! It was a lot of effort to focus and not throw up my breakfast ! ((this stack is clearly very very strong lol!))

I started to feel a lot better after a few hours, although I was still feeling very strong effects, but at this point it was comfortable and it fealt really good :-D needless to say I didnt take any more for the rest of the day lol.

today (day4), I took 1x T2 and 1x OEP 15 mins before breakfast, this time I had no bad feelings, and it fealt excellent. Tomorrow im going to experiment with 2x T2 and 1x OEP, I will see how I feel with this, and then the next day swap to 1x T2 and 2x OEP, trial and error I guess, hopefuly this way I can workout what is a good balance for me :)

Ive noticed very strong appetite supression from this stack so far, im having to remind myself to eat!

My question is, with my immediate goal being to lose body fat, would I benefit more (i.e. lose more fat) from eating more regularly by adding in small snack meals between my 3 main meals of the day (i.e. eating when i really dont feel hungry due to the appetite supression), or should I carry on like I have been doing which is having my breakfast in the morning, then my lunch around 6 hours later, and then dinner around 5 hours after that ??

throughout the day I am drinking a minimum of 3 litres of water :veryhappy:

advice on the above would be much appreciated :)

Thanks, Hex

hexstatic

Awards
My question is, with my immediate goal being to lose body fat, would I benefit more (i.e. lose more fat) from eating more regularly by adding in small snack meals between my 3 main meals of the day (i.e. eating when i really dont feel hungry due to the appetite supression), or should I carry on like I have been doing which is having my breakfast in the morning, then my lunch around 6 hours later, and then dinner around 5 hours after that ??
can anyone offer some advice for me please ?

I need to find out what will give me the best fat loss.

(I am drinking plently of water per day, and I am excersing regularly, weights + cardio)

Thanks guys

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I think most people on this board need to realize something important...

Stimulant tolerance SHOULD NOT play a role in how much alpha t-2 you take.

We are talking about a thyroid hormone here. Sure it is not T3 but it is still active and still can cause muscle loss and loss of strength. I would seriously start low and work up.

crush22

Awards

Thanks, Hex
I usually eat about every 2-3 hours with breakfast, lunch and dinner being a bit smaller than usual. In between each i'll add a small snack, usually high in protein, with the pre/post snacks being higher in carbs. You wanna keep your body constantly working so it doesn't begin to store.

hexstatic

Awards
I usually eat about every 2-3 hours with breakfast, lunch and dinner being a bit smaller than usual. In between each i'll add a small snack, usually high in protein, with the pre/post snacks being higher in carbs. You wanna keep your body constantly working so it doesn't begin to store.
good point thanks :)

the reason my main meals were so far between each other is because of work days, i work 4 on 4 off starting at 6am till 6pm, I have to have breakfast at around 5.30am, then lucnh at mid day, and evening dinner around 5pm. Its not ideal but I have no choice with work :-(

I will begin eating more regularly to prevent my body from going into storage mode :)

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
hey! hows the stack going?! I'm so tempted to hit the buy button tonight.. I'm new to all these though!! I probably should try alpha-t2 by itself first! I tried GNCs similar pill, but it didn't make me want to work out, just do cardio, so I'm thinking I should try the Alpha-t2/Jack3d combo for the actually want to lift feeling.

hexstatic

Awards
hey! hows the stack going?! I'm so tempted to hit the buy button tonight.. I'm new to all these though!! I probably should try alpha-t2 by itself first! I tried GNCs similar pill, but it didn't make me want to work out, just do cardio, so I'm thinking I should try the Alpha-t2/Jack3d combo for the actually want to lift feeling.
going well so far buddy, but still in the early stages for me, Im still working out my ideal dosage level as I took 2x T2 and 2x OEP the other morning and had some bad effects (i.e. too strong effects).

I worked with 2x T2 and 1x OEP yesterday morning, followed by 1x T2 and 1x OEP 6-8 hrs later, and it was excellent, i fealt great the whole day with no bad effects at all :)

This morning I took 1x T2 and 2x OEP, and so far so good, stomach feels fine and I have no bad feelings at all. As long as it stays good today i'll try 2x T2 and 2x OEP tomorrow morning hopefully it will be better than the other day as ive evaluated how I feel taking 2x of each product now and I havnt had bad effects from either yet, so hopefuly the combination of 2x both wont have the bad effects again.

Id definitely recommend this stack, its strong and you can definitely feel it working, it has excellent reviews as well which is the main thing :) Buy it, you wont regret it mate :friday:

pobo90

Awards
do you take anything as a preworkout with this stack?