L

lift or die

Awards
For the past 7-8 months I haven't taken anything besides the usually:

Super Pump 250= Preworkout
Snytha 6 protein= morning and post workout
BCAA=pre and post workout
Omega Fish oil= 3 daily with meal

I am ready to really pack on the muscle again and I am wonder if anyone has recently take a PH or test booster that they really enjoyed and seen awesome results. Any advice appreciated!

M

Massiah

Awards
Now it's time....

I saw this...and didn't see a reply so...here ya go!!!

(insert pic of M-drol....doh don't have 50 posts yet:biglaugh:)
Make sure you do yourself a favor and search around on the boards:gotsearch because there is so much great information on here. While the M-drol is a bit of a joke as a "first" PH to try. I do suggest you spend some extensive time reading, researching, halodrol, and other not as strong/harsh PH's. M-drol is like going swimming and being thrown into the ocean! You need to get your feet wet first with some other compounds, read read read! Get your PCT in check before you ever think about taking PH's. If you have any questions do a search first and foremost, most of the questions you may have, have already been answered 100's of times. If you're not at least in your 20's....don't even think about it. -Mass

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
6'6 and 245 lbs.. Sounds solid bro... How old are you, whats your training routine, time lifting, bodyfat, goals?? Hows your diet?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Beastdrol- best superdrol clone..
If you eat a **** ton and killit in the gym, you could put on 15+lbs..
If you can handle headaches and some lethargy, you can handle superdrol.

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Details aside, I'm curious as to why members are recommending Superdrol as a staring point for PH use...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Beastdrol- best superdrol clone..
If you eat a **** ton and killit in the gym, you could put on 15+lbs..
If you can handle headaches and some lethargy, you can handle superdrol.
Yeah you're a big dude. Im pretty positive if your diet is on point and you train hard superdrol would be a good match. It's harsh, yes, so you must err on the side of caution and take support supplements.

Gamer IMO it's bad to have headaches on superdrol. I take enough supports to keep my blood pressure down, headaches are a sign of high bp..

And I only experienced lethargy when dropping carbs below 100 grams a day. Adjust your diet here and there if you have lethargy. Oh and the recovery is AWESOME.. If you go with SD, you will be setting new PRs every week.. But train just as hard during PCT and use a quality serm or you will lose most of it

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you're a big dude. Im pretty positive if your diet is on point and you train hard superdrol would be a good match. It's harsh, yes, so you must err on the side of caution and take support supplements.

Gamer IMO it's bad to have headaches on superdrol. I take enough supports to keep my blood pressure down, headaches are a sign of high bp..

And I only experienced lethargy when dropping carbs below 100 grams a day. Adjust your diet here and there if you have lethargy. Oh and the recovery is AWESOME.. If you go with SD, you will be setting new PRs every week.. But train just as hard during PCT and use a quality serm or you will lose most of it
Really... you do realize you're suggesting "lift or die" go from Superpump 250, and staples, to Superdrol...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
He's 245 lbs bro. I must say, if he is not of a certain age, he shouldn't run anything. But test boosters IMO are a joke, and with the minimal results coming from compounds such as Epi or Hdrol solo, it seems the risks outweigh the results. They are still methylated, they still put strain on the liver and blood pressure, and if OP wants to "Pack muscle" as stated in his original post then SUGGESTING that superdrol may work for him is simply offering my two cents.

We can disagree here but you must realize that he can read logs or go to other forums where he might pick up his own ideas, and in the end every individual does what they want to..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's 245 lbs bro. I must say, if he is not of a certain age, he shouldn't run anything. But test boosters IMO are a joke, and with the minimal results coming from compounds such as Epi or Hdrol solo, it seems the risks outweigh the results. They are still methylated, they still put strain on the liver and blood pressure, and if OP wants to "Pack muscle" as stated in his original post then SUGGESTING that superdrol may work for him is simply offering my two cents.

We can disagree here but you must realize that he can read logs or go to other forums where he might pick up his own ideas, and in the end every individual does what they want to..
This^^^^^

I would recommend test-e/dbol, but lets give the op a little taste of a powerful oral before telling him to inject and take a powerful oral.. Superdrol side effects are way overrated..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ideally, OP you should have a full blood panel done to make sure all of your blood values are where they should be (LH, Liver, Lipids, test, est, etc) and make sure you preload support supplements for ANY cycle you run. Cycles of weaker compounds can be run usually for a little longer 4-6 weeks, where as harsher cycles of compounds like SD should only be run 3-4 weeks (4 weeks MAX!).

You know Hoopem is right. Perhaps it is jumping the gun to run a compound like Superdrol. But you know your body. If your training and diet is not spot on, you will be straining your body for nothing. Make sure you research any compound that crosses your mind until you know all about it. Be familiar with possible sides, wether it aromatizes, what supports you'll need to run, etc.

Another thing to take into consideration is only use PHs/DSs to break through a plateau. If you have not reached what you truly believe to be your potential, stick to your staples. Hopefully you have a good understanding of the fundamentals and are only seeking "assistance" to take you to the next level.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, maybe get on an M14add/epistane bridge. It isnt as harsh as superdrol, you will make some killer gains, and you will still need to take liver care.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
CEL hdrol (move up to 100mgs last week in cycle). A good PCT and you will recomp and add muscle very nicely.

After hdrol, maybe go to something like superdrol or PP. Just my opinion

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why waste fresh virgin receptors on H-drol.. I say M14add/p-plex/superdrol.. One of those mass building compounds..

L

lift or die

Awards
6'6 and 245 lbs.. Sounds solid bro... How old are you, whats your training routine, time lifting, bodyfat, goals?? Hows your diet?
Im 21... I do a split 4 day a week routine, with cardio. My body fat right now is 11%, I been cutting down and running more. Now im looking to pack on some muscle, my diet mainly consists of grains, oats, fruits, lean meat, fish, and the occasional double quarter pounder..and o yea protien shakes

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established

Regardless of size, and weight, I still believe there are better suited "beginner" PH's available. From the context of his original post, it appears as though he has never ran anything stronger than what he listed. So from my standpoint, jumping from a mediocre pre-workout to one of the harshest legal compounds available, the M-Drol suggestion seems completely absurd.

And yes, test boosters may seem like a "waste of time" in regards to the results Superdrol can produce, but there are still highly regarded/reviewed test boosters available.

Also, yes the OP can read countless logs on various compounds... But the fact of the matter is: he came here looking for guidance. Pointing him in the direction of M-Drol is, in my opinion, irrational (given the little information he provided).

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
OHHHH you're 21..

While some people are dead set to use anabolics at 21.. I would not. Some will tell you it's fine but I say wait at least 2 years....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OHHHH you're 21..

While some people are dead set to use anabolics at 21.. I would not. Some will tell you it's fine but I say wait at least 2 years....
Im gonna play devils advocate and say run at 21 or older.. Coming from personal experience and my own blood work.. My test, cholesterol and liver values are amazing after a cycle, given time of course..

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
how does he know how his body will react to AAS. I mean, seriously, u dont have to go full-board on this stuff. Start somewhat slow, then use a stronger cycle. Trust me, hdrol is not wasting by any means.

Why waste fresh virgin receptors on H-drol.. I say M14add/p-plex/superdrol.. One of those mass building compounds..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how does he know how his body will react to AAS. I mean, seriously, u dont have to go full-board on this stuff. Start somewhat slow, then use a stronger cycle. Trust me, hdrol is not wasting by any means.
Well, to make h-drol worth it he would need to go 75-100mg for 6 weeks and be eating bulking calories.. Why not go with epistane, better in terms of strength and size than hdrol and it is low on sides as well.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well, to make h-drol worth it he would need to go 75-100mg for 6 weeks and be eating bulking calories.. Why not go with epistane, better in terms of strength and size than hdrol and it is low on sides as well.
I say that this is a fair statement. A LOT of people report little from under 100mgs of HDROL, and since both are methylated, I would rather run a compound I would see results from at 40-60mg as opposed to 100mg.

Not saying Hdrol is weak, but the logs I have read don't show much to convince me it's worth running.

I do think though after realizing OPs age that he probably has more potential for natural gains. If I took bodybuilding along with diet seriously at 21, I would be better off today. I think test levels are still naturally high around 21, so I would take full advantage of this.

Like I said OP use anabolics to help you get past your potential, im not dogging on you but at 21 I bet you've got another 10-15 lbs in you naturally.

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna play devils advocate and say run at 21 or older.. Coming from personal experience and my own blood work.. My test, cholesterol and liver values are amazing after a cycle, given time of course..
In terms of side-effects, and effectiveness, when did a users supplement experience become a universal standard?

Say the OP decides to run Superdrol... What happens when he posts another thread wondering why his nipples are sore, his libido is gone, and his kidneys are hurting?

Given he based his decision on your recommendation, are you going to personally ensure he experiences a full recovery?

Furthermore, proper PCT, and serm availability/usage, is a whole 'nother can of worms...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In terms of side-effects, and effectiveness, when did a users supplement experience become a universal standard?

Say the OP decides to run Superdrol... What happens when he posts another thread wondering why his nipples are sore, his libido is gone, and his kidneys are hurting?

Given he based his decision on your recommendation, are you going to personally ensure he experiences a full recovery?

Also, you're opening up a whole new can of worms in regards to proper PCT, amd serm availability/usage...
Ya, I'll just shut it now lol..

But anything but h-drol..

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Well, u never said anything about epistane, which is better than hdrol, and also has very few sides. U mentioned mdrol, etc....which i think carries a little more sides than most. I definitely agree that epi would be a good starter. Most definitely.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, u never said anything about epistane, which is better than hdrol, and also has very few sides. U mentioned mdrol, etc....which i think carries a little more sides than most. I definitely agree that epi would be a good starter. Most definitely.
Yes I did lol, you quoted me?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you should just drink my piss its more anabolic than any steroid

But seriously research b4 u do anything with ur hormones but if ur 6'6 245 thats a big motherfuker

I dont think epi would do much for you if ur trying to bulk

If u wanna try a stack that will help u bulk but MAY be milder on the sides research m14add/pmag stack

YouTube- A.B.N. - Umm Hmm (Z-Ro & Trae)

and watch this gangster ass music video

L

lift or die

Awards
alright thanks guys i will keep researching and let you know what i go with.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if he's looking for size, why not run the one or a dplex, even though it would be hard to find, it won't be as harsh as some other substances but still good for strength and some mass, just as much if not more than epi from the reports i've read

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very scared by peopel suggesting superdrol as a start PH
mild starter stack for gains
Dermacrine TOPICAL
Testopro for the divanil and testofen dosages
gatorade mixed with 2 scoops Maximum absorbed Protein
a great sleep aid like Bullet Proof or HGHup(if oyu want a little more hormonal go with HGHup)

stronger stack for beginner PH
Turinabol LV
HGHup
liver support like liver juice or cycle support
creatine
gatorade mixed with 2 scoops Maximum Absorbed Protein(MAP)
and a gift card to chipotle either stack you choose!

H

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
very scared by peopel suggesting superdrol as a start PH
mild starter stack for gains
Dermacrine TOPICAL
Testopro for the divanil and testofen dosages
gatorade mixed with 2 scoops Maximum absorbed Protein
a great sleep aid like Bullet Proof or HGHup(if oyu want a little more hormonal go with HGHup)

stronger stack for beginner PH
Turinabol LV
HGHup
liver support like liver juice or cycle support
creatine
gatorade mixed with 2 scoops Maximum Absorbed Protein(MAP)
and a gift card to chipotle either stack you choose!
Exactly! Excellent suggestions, JN230.

W

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i would not recommend sd to anyone under 25 and not for a first time user.
epi would be a great place to start imo

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Pre workout... jack3d.
Thats all the advice i feel like giving today. It seems that everyone has said what needs to be said.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly! Excellent suggestions, JN230.
well gratzi for the enthusiasm, glad i get some love for my stacking skills :) i love ot put them together, its like a little utopia in my head when i make them :)