Noob questions about test booster

K

krebz

Awards
Hi for everybody, i´m new here and i have some doubts about test boosters. Here is the thing: i bought testopro and t-911, i´ll take them standalone (i´m not cycling anything, so it is not for PCT).

Here are my doubts:

1 - Should i cycle both? I mean: take 1 for 1 month (until it ends), wait 1 month than take the other one.

2 - I am 21y, but my total test was kinda low (still in normal range, but in the lower limit), will these test booster be useful for me?

3 - Does them "influence" anything at Thyroid? (i have Hypothyroidism :grumpy: but i take med. already, so my hormones T3,T4,TSH are normal)

Thanks!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take both T-911 and Testopro. They would work great together at lowering estrogen, raising total test and freeing up free test.
Take both testopro and t-911 together as directed on the bottle.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Generally speaking, products that work by means of preventing estrogen conversion or enabling free test would be ideal for one with low T levels.

When it comes to deciding which to take or both, I have a long-standing philosophy on experimentation: If it's new to you, take it solo. I'm not a big fan of a big fancy stack of products that you've read great reviews about but have never tried them personally. While results may seem to be "universal", there is always that chance that something might not work as well for you. Worse yet, there is a chance that you'll react negatively to it. When you take 2 products that you've never taken before and something goes wrong, which one is to blame? Similarly, if something goes right, which one is the winner?

Never rush, it's simply not worth it. In the longrun, you'll find out what works best for YOU. Take your time, play it wisely, and come out stronger in the end. As it says in gamer's siggy, as pertains to patience, 'it is full of phuckin win'!!

:cheers:

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They can definitely both work together, but I also like the idea of trying them separately if you've never used either one.

Ultimately, it's your call. Keep this in mind though. How will you know which one is causing which affects if they're both new to you?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They can definitely both work together, but I also like the idea of trying them separately if you've never used either one.

Ultimately, it's your call. Keep this in mind though. How will you know which one is causing which affects if they're both new to you?
True, but the 2 products can easily be stacked together without any negative effects.

The T-911 acts as a mild AI, mild stim, antioxidant and libido booster..
So you obviously know what you are in store for there: freeing up some test, lowering estrogen, drying up etc..

The testopro has phytotestosterone which acts like testosterone in the muscle and has other compound that free test and modulate estrogen.

He would have a better run with the products stacked together IMO as both products act differently and do different, but similar things..

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, but the 2 products can easily be stacked together without any negative effects.

The T-911 acts as a mild AI, mild stim, antioxidant and libido booster..
So you obviously know what you are in store for there: freeing up some test, lowering estrogen, drying up etc..

The testopro has phytotestosterone which acts like testosterone in the muscle and has other compound that free test and modulate estrogen.

He would have a better run with the products stacked together IMO as both products act differently and do different, but similar things..
TestoPRO does all of these things too (minus any stim properties). I'm not saying that they can't be used together. I agree that they should work well together. All I'm saying is that it will be hard to distinguish which benefits will be resulting from which product. That's the ONLY downside to running them together before having tried either by itself :D

K

krebz

Awards
wow, fast replies! thanks for the tips guys!

i´m still wondering if i use them together or solo.
i´m trying to bulk right now (weight and size, and believe me when i say that i´m a hard gainer < +4000kcal daily + hard training + sups = not more than 1kg/month) so maybe both together would be better.
But of course, i never took any test booster before (trib? lol yeah i took that and felt nothing, just my wallet lighter), maybe it would be better at least this time to take them alone and see how my body reacts.

i´ll hijack my threat and ask another question about t911 dosage:
2 tabs daily, one AM and another PM or should i take one before training (together with pre-workout, so ~30min before workout) and another PM (before bad) ?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow, fast replies! thanks for the tips guys!

i´m still wondering if i use them together or solo.
i´m trying to bulk right now (weight and size, and believe me when i say that i´m a hard gainer < +4000kcal daily + hard training + sups = not more than 1kg/month) so maybe both together would be better.
But of course, i never took any test booster before (trib? lol yeah i took that and felt nothing, just my wallet lighter), maybe it would be better at least this time to take them alone and see how my body reacts.

i´ll hijack my threat and ask another question about t911 dosage:
2 tabs daily, one AM and another PM or should i take one before training (together with pre-workout, so ~30min before workout) and another PM (before bad) ?

I took 1 at 10am and 1 at 7-8pm.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad...no stim properties in TestoPRO. I'll edit my post.

There are some mild AI affects with TestoPRO though. It's through the mechanisms of I3C. Some might argue it's more modulating/regulating than inhibitory though.
Straight from our Q & A:

Q. TestoPRO™ contains something called Indole-3-Carbinol. What does this do?
A. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects, ranging from anti-cancer, to anti-oxidant, and finally the reason we included it in our formula – estrogen modulation. Metabolism of estradiol results primarily in either 2-hydroxyestrone or 16a-hydroxyestrone, and to a lesser extent 4-hydroxyestrone. It is known that 16a-hydroxyestrone causes proliferation of some breast tumor cell lines, while the alternative metabolite, 2-hydroxyestrone, demonstrates anti-estrogenic and anti-proliferative activity. Indole-3-Carbinol helps the body to modulate estrogen to degrade into the healthier of the alternatives, as opposed to the other. 2-hydroxyestrone, as you read, has anti-estrogenic properties.

V

viosna06

Awards
hey guys, i was just wondering if someone could tell me about a good test booster for a pct? planning to do hdrol when i get my weight up to 185lbs and use nolva for my pct but i need a testbooster any thoughts on what one?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys, i was just wondering if someone could tell me about a good test booster for a pct? planning to do hdrol when i get my weight up to 185lbs and use nolva for my pct but i need a testbooster any thoughts on what one?
Run the Nolva low dose 20/20/10/10 then in week 3 of pct add Post Cycle Support at 2 caps in the a.m. and 2 caps in the p.m. and run that for 4 weeks. This is a very good h-drol pct.

K

krebz

Awards
Resurrecting my post (hope is not against the rules) !

Finally both sup are here (took 25 days to arrive < international ship) but anyway...

I have another question (again):
Last month i was taking SP250 and Sizeon, next month i´ll stop pre-workout but not creatine (i´ll finish the sizeon bottle).

Would be THAT better to take both test boosters with a pre-workout + creatine or just creatine is enough? I mean, should i try it already or just wait to make some "complete" stack?

I´m willing to just take creatine this month (and be off of stims < i felt nothing with SP250 btw), than next month try shotgun + synthesize. I´m waiting for some sup to arrive (ASGT, DAA and BC+EAA ).

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Honestly unless you are running a hormonal that causes lethargy, a preworkout with all that other stuff is overkill, save it for after, just my opinion

H

holmes85

Awards
I dont think the stims in T-911 will really make that big of a difference, but there may be a compounding effect if stacked with pre-workout with stims. In either case, I say try it out for a day or 2. If you have no adverse effects then continue on. Thats how i would do it. People have varying tolerances to stims so just be cautious I guess. I dont know if the stims can have any adverse effects on BP etc.. I guess someone else can chime in regarding any health hazards if any for the stack mentioned.