My stack-will this work?

pittguy578

Awards
I posted about my desire to lose a few points (really only about 5-6) I am 5'9, 163..I will never be big muscle wise..just don't have the genes..but I can military press 180 and can bench press 225 about 12 times..I usually do descending sets...Here is the stack I am throwing together-some of it I already had...

4 G of CLA per day...
Three Redline VPX per day..
3000-4000 MG of Green Tea pills (GNC)
5 Grams Glutamine at night.
1500 MG ALCAR (GNC Combined with Alpha Lipoic Acid)
And my mother who is a smoker gave me a carton of Nicotine gum..I used to smoke cigars, but quit-never was an addict of anything so not worried about getting hooked...I may chew 2-3 pieces per day...(4 MG per piece)
I also take the Mega Man vitamins along with E and C..

As I said in a previous post, I think most of my weight gain was due to a medication I was taking-I am not taking it anymore...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
for one u never said how long u been hitting the gym, how intense or if u do cardio..so i will guess and try to help u....
-U need good diet = chicken, tuna, turkey, good fat ex peanut butter, oilve oil.
-heres a simple stack and after maybe u feel u need to add than u add but stick with basics first until the need for maybe a fat burner.

Whey protein
multi vitamin
fish oil
Creatine-get creapure is the best creatine- Maybe load for 7days at 20grams 5g wakeup with ur shake, than 5g before workout and after and before bed
bcaa-5g before and after
beta alanine-it depends how the servings is but usually is 1.5g per serving take about 3 spread out through the day
glutamine-5g before bed and 5g upon wake up is good
and food
Cla is good ill take 4-6g per day with food

after u feel u not burning any fat than u add a fat burner but let the body do it on its own first until it needs help. Dont skip that process. hope i helped

pittguy578

Awards
Actually due to my work schedule I am having trouble fitting cardio in-at least during the week-last weekend I went for two one hour walks per day (3 day weekend) to try to make up for it. My diet has always been good (I was one of the few guys that had an eating disorder) I have been eating low fat and low sugar since the 8th grade. I have been having trouble sleeping lately..BEFORE the stack lol ..and the doctor put me on a medication that caused me to gain weight..Basically I am just trying to get back to my pre-medication weight as quickly as possible..really only need to lose about 5-8 pounds.

I also have been considering trying a topical as well-I just really have a tiny bit of weight on my belly/ab region.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
ohhh ok...You can shorten ur rest periods when working out thats a good solution but try to add cardio as well when u can...
The answer to ur topical i been using Eviscerate and it works great...if u can handle some burn lol...Is good for the belly area. Remember diet is #1, rest than training...Cardio is the fastest u will lose lbs with of course diet lol cant help but to keep mentioning it for the simple fact people always thing supplements comes first...