Deoxyschizandrin aka Schisandra A.

TheTransforma

I love the focus that Deoxyschizandrin aka Schisandra A. gives, especially combined with geranamine. I like to make my own pre-workout mix. As I feel that most supplements are underdosed.

Is there a place where you can pick up just a schisandra a. extract in bulk?

I know that a long time ago USP labs had something at nutraplanet. But that is no more.

Anyone, appreciate the help!

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Studies on this ingredient are sparce at best. I don't know of any bulk sales of it, however I'd be wary of dosing it without intimate knowledge of it's properties.

TheTransforma

Studies on this ingredient are sparce at best. I don't know of any bulk sales of it, however I'd be wary of dosing it without intimate knowledge of it's properties.
Thank you for your input. I can order it from China, but then I need to take quite a big amount. There must be someone selling it besides the old Focus Dirt powder at nutraplanet, which is currently out of stock.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I have looked into soucing it for personal use and found 3% to be the highest extract. No clue what dosing would be though

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is that the stuff in jacked?
im not sure but i think i hate that stuff, i used jack3d and it did not treat me good at all, even at 1 scoop i felt little to no effect or i felt drowsy and sleepy. idk what it was wether the gerenium or this.

TheTransforma

I have looked into soucing it for personal use and found 3% to be the highest extract. No clue what dosing would be though
No, it is all out there, alot of places have it at higher percentages, but at bulk, minimal 1 kilo.

My guess, would be quite low if you get a 98% extract, anywhere between 5-90 mg, probably at the lower range, it just would mean a few testruns to see what the effects are.

Based on the old USP labs powder at 9%, they advised 1 gram pre workout, 90 mg. But that is without additives such as caffeine, geranamine etc.

TheTransforma

is that the stuff in jacked?
im not sure but i think i hate that stuff, i used jack3d and it did not treat me good at all, even at 1 scoop i felt little to no effect or i felt drowsy and sleepy. idk what it was wether the gerenium or this.
Yes, it is.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You mention
I love the focus that Deoxyschizandrin aka Schisandra A. gives, especially combined with geranamine. I like to make my own pre-workout mix. As I feel that most supplements are underdosed.
I don't mean to be blunt, but have you ever used Schisandra A alone (i.e. no Jack3d, no gernanamine, etc)? Or have you only ever used it when it was found in other stimulant containing products?

If you have used isolate Schiz A, at what dosages, and what effects did you feel? I'm interested in hearing this sort of feedback. thanks.