Deoxyschizandrin aka Schisandra A.

1. Registered User

Deoxyschizandrin aka Schisandra A.

I love the focus that Deoxyschizandrin aka Schisandra A. gives, especially combined with geranamine. I like to make my own pre-workout mix. As I feel that most supplements are underdosed.

Is there a place where you can pick up just a schisandra a. extract in bulk?

I know that a long time ago USP labs had something at nutraplanet. But that is no more.

Anyone, appreciate the help!

2. Registered User

Studies on this ingredient are sparce at best. I don't know of any bulk sales of it, however I'd be wary of dosing it without intimate knowledge of it's properties.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Studies on this ingredient are sparce at best. I don't know of any bulk sales of it, however I'd be wary of dosing it without intimate knowledge of it's properties.
    Thank you for your input. I can order it from China, but then I need to take quite a big amount. There must be someone selling it besides the old Focus Dirt powder at nutraplanet, which is currently out of stock.
    •   

4. Registered User

I have looked into soucing it for personal use and found 3% to be the highest extract. No clue what dosing would be though
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

is that the stuff in jacked?
    im not sure but i think i hate that stuff, i used jack3d and it did not treat me good at all, even at 1 scoop i felt little to no effect or i felt drowsy and sleepy. idk what it was wether the gerenium or this.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    I have looked into soucing it for personal use and found 3% to be the highest extract. No clue what dosing would be though
    No, it is all out there, alot of places have it at higher percentages, but at bulk, minimal 1 kilo.

My guess, would be quite low if you get a 98% extract, anywhere between 5-90 mg, probably at the lower range, it just would mean a few testruns to see what the effects are.

Based on the old USP labs powder at 9%, they advised 1 gram pre workout, 90 mg. But that is without additives such as caffeine, geranamine etc.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    is that the stuff in jacked?
    im not sure but i think i hate that stuff, i used jack3d and it did not treat me good at all, even at 1 scoop i felt little to no effect or i felt drowsy and sleepy. idk what it was wether the gerenium or this.
    Yes, it is.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

I`m In
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

You mention
    I love the focus that Deoxyschizandrin aka Schisandra A. gives, especially combined with geranamine. I like to make my own pre-workout mix. As I feel that most supplements are underdosed.
    I don't mean to be blunt, but have you ever used Schisandra A alone (i.e. no Jack3d, no gernanamine, etc)? Or have you only ever used it when it was found in other stimulant containing products?

If you have used isolate Schiz A, at what dosages, and what effects did you feel? I'm interested in hearing this sort of feedback. thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Schisandra as a liver protectant?
    By ConcreteConny in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 01:01 AM