need help lean extreme

sugarman

Awards
anyone experienced with lean xtreme by designer supps or driven sports and which one do u think is better with pct

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
anyone experienced with lean xtreme by designer supps or driven sports and which one do u think is better with pct
Lean Xtreme by Designer Supplements and Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports are the SAME product - albeit Designer Supplements had the original and first recomped version, and Driven Sports has a newer reformulated version (still formulated by Matt Cahill).

I have used both the recomped 1.0 and 2.0 versions - you can see my reviews in my logs. Only the recomped 2.0 Driven Sports version has been available for over a year now, so that is the one you'll be using if you want to run it during PCT.

~Team APPNUT

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme by Designer Supplements and Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports are the SAME product - albeit Designer Supplements had the original and first recomped version, and Driven Sports has a newer reformulated version (still formulated by Matt Cahill).

I have used both the recomped 1.0 and 2.0 versions - you can see my reviews in my logs. Only the recomped 2.0 Driven Sports version has been available for over a year now, so that is the one you'll be using if you want to run it during PCT.

~Team APPNUT
Very well put.