Strongest Fatloss

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I have been taking OEP for about a month now and I've hit 190-191 and I'm stuck at this point. I've read other threads talking about staking it with other products but I don't know with what. What would you guys say would stack the best with OEP(cause I've heard OEP is the best diet pill)?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forslean

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I keep seeing Alpha T2 coming up on these posts. Does it really help that much. Would I need a PCT for it?!

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
You could always just decrease your intake by 200cals a day......... but other than that I heard meth works wonders for fat loss ;)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
You could always just decrease your intake by 200cals a day......... but other than that I heard meth works wonders for fat loss ;)
I do my cardio and my diet is pretty clean. The first 10 days I lost some size(more like 1/2") in my arm but I keep seeing Alpha T2 and I don't know **** about it but I'm googling it!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry, what?
LOL

clenbuturol a bronchi dialator t3 a thyroid hormone, and 11 oxo an anabolic steroidal compound

the fact that you dont know what they are means u need to NOT try them

at least until u know what they are with the side effects/dangers

Good diet and good excercise are the NUMBER one key doesnt matter what supp ur on if those are not in check nothing will happen

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
LOL

clenbuturol a bronchi dialator t3 a thyroid hormone, and 11 oxo an anabolic steroidal compound

the fact that you dont know what they are means u need to NOT try them

at least until u know what they are with the side effects/dangers

Good diet and good excercise are the NUMBER one key doesnt matter what supp ur on if those are not in check nothing will happen

Thanks for the clarification, and yeah I know diet is the MOST important and i'm following it better than my religion. I just need something to give me a extra boost that OEP isn't.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
from what i have read t3 will have the smoothest feel to it, and can be run longer than most stims (because of tolerance) and longer then clen (the shakes can be nasty).. Do some research, google is your friend you will benefit from knowing everything about a compound before you try to add it to your regimen

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
from what i have read t3 will have the smoothest feel to it, and can be run longer than most stims (because of tolerance) and longer then clen (the shakes can be nasty).. Do some research, google is your friend you will benefit from knowing everything about a compound before you try to add it to your regimen
Thanks man I'm definitely looking shat load of stuff up and reading about them. I'm ADHD and i have UBER high tolerance for stims. I can drink cups of espresso and its like if I had drank decaf. I also have stubborn fat that won't go away and see they are some stuff called DermaTherm and Eviscerate which have caught my attention. At this moment I'm thinking OEP, Alpha T2, and Eviscerate. But I don't know if that would be a overkill or not!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
So I can get OEP + TT33 for $55(without shipping). But TT33 says not for people under 21 and I'm 20. How is it that Alpha T2 is ok for 18+ but TT33 is for 21+. Do you need to be 21+ to take 3,5?!

bpchampion

Awards
i hate these threads. "pretty clean diet". you can stack oep with a clean diet. or stack it with some fasted cardio or decrease cals as someone else mentioned i know it sounds pretty crazy .

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OEP with ECA = fatloss. Of course, you can always do fasted cardio, restrict cals, and live a cleaner life with regards to diet.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
oep did nothing for me...sorry!!! Slim X was good but now banned. ECA or ECY works great for me.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
i hate these threads. "pretty clean diet". you can stack oep with a clean diet. or stack it with some fasted cardio or decrease cals as someone else mentioned i know it sounds pretty crazy .
Ok cardio at least 30 minutes a day on elliptical on 18(out of 20) resistance. On leg days I change my cardio to 30 minutes of light but bicycle cause my legs are already out. The days that were soccer games(AKA FOOTBALL) I would do cardio in the gym the ENTIRE game(Thats 90+ minutes if you do not know and it can go for a lot longer)!

MY F#$CKING DIET

22 egg whites a day, 2 whole eggs
2 serving of Peanut butter(One with morning shake and one with post workout shake)
two 4OZ of chicken a day.
6 servings of tuna
5 servings of oatmeal(2 with morning shake, 1 pre workout, and 2 with post workout).
whey isolate with my morning shake and another one with my postworkout.
bedtime protein.
3 glasses of milk.
1.5-2 gallons of water
1 animal pak in the morning
and thats about it!

I have typed my diet about a billion times and I didn't feel like typing it again. I right everything I eat and I weight myself every morning to the decimal. I measure, I keep track of everything. My body is one stubborn SON OF B!TCH! I came to AM to learn about supplements for my diet questions usually I go to animalpakdotcom cause is a good place to go cause they don't talk about supplements that much and bbdotcom well there is a lot of annoying f#$cks there. So the only thing I got left is ANABOLICMINDS!

NOW EVERYBODY START TALKING SH!T ABOUT MY DIET!!!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
tt-33 + alpha t2 + OEP= great fatloss
But wouldn't that be a over kill on 3,3?!

wait can you OD on 3,3? Well a person can OD on anything but are those even suppose to be stack together?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I can get OEP + TT33 for $55(without shipping). But TT33 says not for people under 21 and I'm 20. How is it that Alpha T2 is ok for 18+ but TT33 is for 21+. Do you need to be 21+ to take 3,5?!
TT-33 is Great and Works but is you NOT can Handle the Tremendous Lethargy don`t buy it!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best weight loss supp on the market and I have proof.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nothings better than this stack IMO
alpha t2
OEP
dermatherm target

gret sysnergy, massive dose of jitter free yohimbe, raspberry ketones, great stimulant, apetite supressant, topical fat loss for stubborn spots. its money baby! cant go wrong there

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
nothings better than this stack IMO
alpha t2
OEP
dermatherm target

gret sysnergy, massive dose of jitter free yohimbe, raspberry ketones, great stimulant, apetite supressant, topical fat loss for stubborn spots. its money baby! cant go wrong there
I wanted to order Dermatherm but it got too expensive but I might start a log on the stuff I ordered and maybe they'll let me run one on Dermatherm!

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Ok cardio at least 30 minutes a day on elliptical on 18(out of 20) resistance. On leg days I change my cardio to 30 minutes of light but bicycle cause my legs are already out. The days that were soccer games(AKA FOOTBALL) I would do cardio in the gym the ENTIRE game(Thats 90+ minutes if you do not know and it can go for a lot longer)!

MY F#$CKING DIET

22 egg whites a day, 2 whole eggs
2 serving of Peanut butter(One with morning shake and one with post workout shake)
two 4OZ of chicken a day.
6 servings of tuna
5 servings of oatmeal(2 with morning shake, 1 pre workout, and 2 with post workout).
whey isolate with my morning shake and another one with my postworkout.
bedtime protein.
3 glasses of milk.
1.5-2 gallons of water
1 animal pak in the morning
and thats about it!

I have typed my diet about a billion times and I didn't feel like typing it again. I right everything I eat and I weight myself every morning to the decimal. I measure, I keep track of everything. My body is one stubborn SON OF B!TCH! I came to AM to learn about supplements for my diet questions usually I go to animalpakdotcom cause is a good place to go cause they don't talk about supplements that much and bbdotcom well there is a lot of annoying f#$cks there. So the only thing I got left is ANABOLICMINDS!

NOW EVERYBODY START TALKING SH!T ABOUT MY DIET!!!!
Dude your diet sucks bad, seriously. U didnt even lay it out good enough, one glance at it and its awful. Heres how a real mans diet should look like-

Meal 1:
6 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1/2 cup oats
5gr creatine
5gr glutamine

Meal 2:
8-10 oz Sirloin
1 cup green veggies
Medium Sweet Potato

Meal 3:
2 cans of Tuna or 10oz Tilapia
1/2 cup Brown Rice

Meal 4:
8-10 oz Sirloin
1/2 cup green veggies
large Salad

Meal 5:
1 cup Plain Yogurt
1 green apple
5gr Creatine
5gr Glutamine

*Pre-Workout:
2 scoops Protein
5gr Creatine
5gr Glutamine

*Post-Workout:
2 scoops Protein
5gr Creatine
5gr Glutamine
2,000mg Vit. C
Posted by Distilled Water.

And if you want one of the strongest fat loss supplements stack Clenbuterol with Liothyronine(T3). Now go do some studying on it or just start using it and suffer the consequences with no results.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to order Dermatherm but it got too expensive but I might start a log on the stuff I ordered and maybe they'll let me run one on Dermatherm!

wel if you can afford it you wont be disappointed

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running the Fat Loss Stack and logging it right now, getting ready to throw up a half way picture, its working pretty well.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep seeing Alpha T2 coming up on these posts. Does it really help that much. Would I need a PCT for it?!
No PCT needed.

And to the original poster, look into the Get Up and Go stack, OxyElite Pro (OEP) and Alpha-T2