starting trimax cycle

  1. New Member
    fiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%

    starting trimax cycle


    i just popped a trimax capsule. This stuff works really well! i don't think the capsule has even dissolved yet and i can already feel my body temperature going up!

    what a product, i think i will just sleep with the bottle under my pillow and see what happens!

    fiddler

  2. New Member
    Ginobili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    39.67%

    Good luck bro...keep us updated on your progress.
  3. New Member
    fiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginobili
    Good luck bro...keep us updated on your progress.
    i'm keeping a daily log so i will post if anything happens.

    i'm going to go with the recommended doses, 1/day 1st week then 2/day week 2,3 and 4. then do pct for thyroid.

    fiddler
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    DevilSmack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    37
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    256
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by fiddler
    i'm keeping a daily log so i will post if anything happens.

    i'm going to go with the recommended doses, 1/day 1st week then 2/day week 2,3 and 4. then do pct for thyroid.

    fiddler
    Are you using any other fat loss supps with the Tri-Max? What are you going to use for PCT? Hot-Rox may work for jump-starting the thyroid, if you don't mind spending $40.00 for it.
  5. New Member
    fiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSmack
    Are you using any other fat loss supps with the Tri-Max? What are you going to use for PCT? Hot-Rox may work for jump-starting the thyroid, if you don't mind spending $40.00 for it.
    nope just trimax. i am stacking it with m4oh though and it's supposed to have a leaning out effect too so...

    i am going to use l-tyrosine, 7-keto and forskolin for thyroid pct. i also have a half used hot rox bottle sitting around somewhere.

    i missed my w/o today. spent the whole day at my mom's divorce lawyer's office. we will see what my w/o is like tomorrow.

    fiddler

    fiddler
  6. Senior Member
    LCSULLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,759
    Rep Power
    1025
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    89.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Keep us posted fiddler
  7. Senior Member
    Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    771
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    22.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Make sure you taper back down to 1 cap a day for the tail-end of the cycle.

    I've been on the stuff for 10 days & I haven't noticed any body temp increase, strange.
  8. New Member
    Lonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    12.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by fiddler
    i just popped a trimax capsule. This stuff works really well! i don't think the capsule has even dissolved yet and i can already feel my body temperature going up!

    what a product, i think i will just sleep with the bottle under my pillow and see what happens!

    fiddler

    Im currently on day 5 of it, and am liking it a lot. I have a feeling im going to be quite pleased at the end of this 2 weeks.

    Sometimes you forget your taking it, and wonder why your waking up drenched in sweat, or why your dragging ass. As i said in my log over on bb.com, It feels similar (heat and fatigue wise) to around 500 mgs of SU.

    BTW, im taking 2 caps daily, and not using anything other supplements except protein.

    Huge Bump on Custom, and Tri-Max.
  9. New Member
    fiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonny
    Im currently on day 5 of it, and am liking it a lot. I have a feeling im going to be quite pleased at the end of this 2 weeks.

    Sometimes you forget your taking it, and wonder why your waking up drenched in sweat, or why your dragging ass. As i said in my log over on bb.com, It feels similar (heat and fatigue wise) to around 500 mgs of SU.

    BTW, im taking 2 caps daily, and not using anything other supplements except protein.

    Huge Bump on Custom, and Tri-Max.
    3rd day of trimax, 1 cap on waking. i'm weighing myself in the morning before food. i stacking m4ohn with trimax.

    i understand that people have problem sleeping with m4ohn. stack it with this. i just slept 11 hours. i feel damn good.

    yesterday, i was with my mom at her divorce lawyer, i fell asleep in the afternoon I actually slept pretty well! Thank god my brother and sister were there to keep the lawyers busy.

    first weight lifting w/o today. i don't expect anything to happen until after 1 week on m4ohn. i am also doing doggcrapp routines. guys, if you haven't tried it, do it. gonna start another thread why it works so well.

    i even have picture i took of myself a few months ago to use as starting picture. there was no change so it should work ok.

    fiddler
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When shoudl I start to cycle?
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2003, 07:03 PM
  2. when to start post cycle if you are using 4ad cyp?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 02:12 PM
  3. Let acne clear before starting my cycle???
    By Crankin'steiN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 07:37 PM
  4. Almost ready to start my cycle.
    By CROWLER in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 02:20 PM
  5. Started my cycle TODAY.
    By fullycovered in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 09:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in