Pre-load

JACK RIPPER

Awards
hey everyone im brand new to this site but not to working out and i just received my h-drol and cycle support in the mail today and i know i have to preload the cycle support but how long do u think i should. im 6feet and 235 andstarting a cycle of h-drol that looks like this 75/75/75/75/75. Your help would be greatly appreciated

JACK RIPPER

Awards
ok thanx guys thats what i thought and it says two scoops on the bottle but im reading that some people take 1 scoop for 2 weeks then up it to two while on the cycle? Is that a good idea or no?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Whatever the normal dosage is, is what you need to dose everyday for 2 weeks.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup yup i preloaded my liver juice for my turinabol lv cycle very similar cycle tou yours yet you have a little more in your on cycle support than i, may consider bumpiong up to 90mg tho, thats why i did the Turinabol LV over the pills, easier to customize dosages :)

JACK RIPPER

Awards
yup yup i preloaded my liver juice for my turinabol lv cycle very similar cycle tou yours yet you have a little more in your on cycle support than i, may consider bumpiong up to 90mg tho, thats why i did the Turinabol LV over the pills, easier to customize dosages :)
how did it turn out for ya bro?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome recomposition on my body bro!!! held all weight while being on a breakup, lost apetite and starting new 40hr a week job that has me on feet runing all 8hrs!!!! very very pleased with the turinabol LV and liver juice stack, pre workout was maximize v2 and thats it man,

look much bigger due to about 4% drop in BF!!!

JACK RIPPER

Awards
awesome recomposition on my body bro!!! held all weight while being on a breakup, lost apetite and starting new 40hr a week job that has me on feet runing all 8hrs!!!! very very pleased with the turinabol LV and liver juice stack, pre workout was maximize v2 and thats it man,

nice man i hope mine turns out just as good

UKStrength

Awesome changes mate on the Turinabol LV mate! think about stacking it with AndroHard next time, I'm using this at the moment and it's shredding me up big time! :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome changes mate on the Turinabol LV mate! think about stacking it with AndroHard next time, I'm using this at the moment and it's shredding me up big time! :D
i would totally stack turinabol LV with Androhard, but at the moment if i get any harder ill be passing the hard beachbody and itd be closer to stage ready LOL
im shooting for size too, so not sure what i will stack turinabol lv with in November.....

i wish somone would make a weight gainer that was made of pure isolate so that i could get calories in easier :)