Dragon93's new stack. TCF-1, ASGT, TestoPro

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone Conversion Factor-1
Anadraulic State GT
And 2 bottles of TestoPro

I have been doing nothing but cardio for a month with Alpha-T2 and lost 9.4 pounds. Now it is time to hit the weights and put on some lean mass. I'm still waiting for the TestoPro to come in. So I will use some other goodies until the stack is all in.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
First, and good luck

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the win!!! Will be following closely. Maybe I can pick up some tips...!!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I'm here mate! (i note that the Army aren't keeping Army busy enough!!!)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm in!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
This thread needs more Hasselhoff.

Now that, that's been established, subbed!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Welcome guys.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbadubbed

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow you're test is going to be peaked....

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im in. Looking forward to see how this stack treats you

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Chest & Tris

Incline Bench
65-20 115-10 155-6 135-8 115-9

Incline Flies
25-10 35-8/7/5 25-10

Rev grip bench and bench super set.
115-10/10 95-10
115-10/6 95-8

lying extensions
50-10 70-8/5 60-8

Press downs
60-10/9/7 40-12

I used 1 t-911 30 min before workout. I have 2 samples. My strength is way down after a month off from weights. With this stack it wont take long before I get back up there.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see what is more effective the purpose built cardio cut or the purpose built quest for lean mass... My bet is that you get more out of eating right and hitting the weights. GO BIG for getting smaller....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, your gonna love that stack and recomp like a son of a bitch!!!! Add mass and drop fat; KILL ITTT!!

Im subbed, your gonna feel better than an 18 year old after a heavy squat session!!! ;)

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see what is more effective the purpose built cardio cut or the purpose built quest for lean mass... My bet is that you get more out of eating right and hitting the weights. GO BIG for getting smaller....
My body needed the break from the weights but now I'm back in full force.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this Dragon, one heck of a stack there. You have the OUFINNY stack of approval right there, serious test going to be going on in you.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, subbed. Very curious to see if DAA stacks as well as some think it should.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Welcome guys.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
back & bicep

Pull ups
bw-6/4/ ast-4/4/3

Seated cable rows
100-10 120-10 140-8/7 120-8

wide grip pull downs
120-5 100-10/8/6

standing dumbbell curl FAT GRIPZ
25-10/10/10/10/9

Hammer curls
25-10/10/10/9/7

Dumbbell preacher FAT GRIPZ
25-10/10/10/10/10

1 t-911
1 Masterdrol

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone Conversion Factor-1
Anadraulic State GT
And 2 bottles of TestoPro

I have been doing nothing but cardio for a month with Alpha-T2 and lost 9.4 pounds. Now it is time to hit the weights and put on some lean mass. I'm still waiting for the TestoPro to come in. So I will use some other goodies until the stack is all in.

looks liek a great stack, i liek the synergy betwen the TCF-1 and the testopro, divanyl and testofen will stack very well with the d-aspartic acid!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great lift my friend!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pull ups
bw-6/4/ ast-4/4/3

Seated cable rows
100-10 120-10 140-8/7 120-8

wide grip pull downs
120-5 100-10/8/6

standing dumbbell curl FAT GRIPZ
25-10/10/10/10/9

Hammer curls
25-10/10/10/9/7

Dumbbell preacher FAT GRIPZ
25-10/10/10/10/10

1 t-911
1 Masterdrol
Are you also taking Methyl Materdrol? That is some serious test boosting you got going on if you are.

MikeTooch

Awards
I using AS:GT as well and i love it... Using the trifecta stack and PM too see what i can get this summer

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just using leftovers.
How did you like it when you used it? I am looking at running Methyl 1-D and either Methyl 1-D PSarm (Y free PSarm) or MMV3... curious how those will play out together.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
How did you like it when you used it? I am looking at running Methyl 1-D and either Methyl 1-D PSarm (Y free PSarm) or MMV3... curious how those will play out together.
I like the MMV3 the 1-d I had to dose high. And I only ran the old PSarm wich game me high bp.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well I didn't get a workout in. I went to a last minute bbq. I will hit it hard tomorrow. I'm hoping my testopro comes in soon so I can get this stack going.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders

All workout where dumbbells
25-10 30-10 35-10 40-10 45-8

t-cups
15-10/10/10/10/7

bent over laterals
20-10/10/10/10/8

upright rows
25-10/10/10/8/7

I'm going to start the stack Monday with or without the testopro. Sick of waiting.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I didn't get a workout in. I went to a last minute bbq. I will hit it hard tomorrow. I'm hoping my testopro comes in soon so I can get this stack going.
I am taking my last 3 TestoPro here when I finish typing, tis a sad thought thogh it is worth the wait for sure. Hang tight and do it all together!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I am taking my last 3 TestoPro here when I finish typing, tis a sad thought thogh it is worth the wait for sure. Hang tight and do it all together!
Well I was thinking I got plenty testopro coming since I got 2 bottles. But I may wait.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Dragon93 is not happy

Well I got the package today. But instead of sending me the 2 bottles of TestoPro for doing the log on HGHPRO they sent me a bottle of HGHPRO so I don't have any TestoPro for the log. :damnit: :cussing: :banghead:

So I'm going to start without it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK that sucks. I would talk with Pembroke and see what AI can do for you, that is a bit of an oddity from them.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
OK that sucks. I would talk with Pembroke and see what AI can do for you, that is a bit of an oddity from them.
Just e-mailed them they are going to send me the TestoPro so the HGH is going to be a freebee

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Nice!!! Pem is a great guy!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I e-mail Crowler
All of them are stand up, never had any wrong doings coming from AI at all. Happy they were able to resolve the issue for you in short order.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
All of them are stand up, never had any wrong doings coming from AI at all. Happy they were able to resolve the issue for you in short order.
The only thin that sucks it the wait. So I'm going to start every thing else tonight.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thin that sucks it the wait. So I'm going to start every thing else tonight.
Might as well... think about this, the wait is well worth it considering you have a bottle of HGHPro that you got for free. Trust me others may have asked you to return it to them so karma smiled on you and gave you a dose of patience on the side. I hate when that happens!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Might as well... think about this, the wait is well worth it considering you have a bottle of HGHPro that you got for free. Trust me others may have asked you to return it to them so karma smiled on you and gave you a dose of patience on the side. I hate when that happens!
Ya I was kind of wishing I got a bottle of HGH to go with this stack.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Just took my Testosterone Conversion Factor-1. When it comes to taste I give it a 10 out of 10