Which Creatine is the Best?

bishop1

Awards
which creatine is the best out there?
what is a good supplement for tendenitis, joint soreness?
how is hydroxycut hardcore?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
monohydrate
fish oil
don't waste your money

Welcome aboard. Use Search next time as all of these questions have been discussed many times over.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creapure
fishoil
and we hate muscletech!! Lol
And there's alot of threads answering these questions and more.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
monohydrate
fish oil
don't waste your money

Welcome aboard. Use Search next time as all of these questions have been discussed many times over.
lol, cuz its true

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best title ever.
Pretty Much.

For the Creatine, go with Primordial Performance's Creapure. It is the purest form of Creatine Monohydrate you can get, and CM is more researched then any other form of creatine:

For the Joints I agree on both previously mentioned suggestions:
Cissus, or more specifically SuperCissus by USP Labs, will be of good benefit:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/super-cissus-rx-90-caps.html
You should also be taking fish oil daily, I recommend Orange Oximega by Controlled Labs:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/orange-oximega-120-softgels.html?sel=3044

LOL MUSCLETECH

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'll second the creapure, and broski muscletech is amazing, I hear celltech is being used to fuel the workers of the oil spill clean up

purebred

I'll second the creapure, and broski muscletech is amazing, I hear celltech is being used to fuel the workers of the oil spill clean up
I heard the oil spill is actually CELL-TECH. Pretty potent stuff. :deal:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I'll third primordial performance's creapure, check out super cissus rx for joints.

bishop1

Awards
thanks I will definately get both of these supplements asap. I will keep up with all of your
threads to learn more! as far as the oil spill , it sucks! I'm livin it.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Its not expensive, other supplements are just more cost effective compared to it
Kid at the gym was telling me how good his nitro tech protein tasted and i asked how much it cost him....4lbs-$60 online. no thanks.

purebred

Its not expensive, other supplements are just more cost effective compared to it
I can't help but find this statement parodoxal lol. It's like saying," It's not that the sky is clear today. There's just no clouds."

:)

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
creatine mono is the best and cheapest. primordial makes a bulk tub that will last over year.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
creatine mono is the best and cheapest. primordial makes a bulk tub that will last over year.
I get the 300 gram container, when it dwindles down too far i order the small pouch and empty it into my contianer to keep it full. not sure why i do it this way but im hooked on primordial performance haha!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get the 300 gram container, when it dwindles down too far i order the small pouch and empty it into my contianer to keep it full. not sure why i do it this way but im hooked on primordial performance haha!
My 1000g treats me well, and makes the creatine thing worry free for the most part. Ill have that bad boy for awhile.

805bgtymer

Awards
why is everybody holding out on the new guy???? The pro's take Muscle Tech!!! if your hardcore get the pro series and you'll be using every 45pound weight in the gym for curls!!!!! I'mma go take a dose of nano vapor and do some deadlifts using my neighbors volkswagon like the old school worlds strongest man competions........

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why is everybody holding out on the new guy???? The pro's take Muscle Tech!!! if your hardcore get the pro series and you'll be using every 45pound weight in the gym for curls!!!!! I'mma go take a dose of nano vapor and do some deadlifts using my neighbors volkswagon like the old school worlds strongest man competions........
heres what i would like to say to Muscletech products

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
which creatine is the best out there? m I would have to say pp's Creapure
sore joints: NTBM's Skeletal Balm
stacked together you should be happy.
oh and ditch hydroxycut man , look at DERMATHERM TARGET and green tre caps

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
which creatine is the best out there? m I would have to say pp's Creapure
sore joints: NTBM's Skeletal Balm
stacked together you should be happy.
oh and ditch hydroxycut man , look at DERMATHERM TARGET and green tre caps
Typical analytical values for Primordial Performance's Creapure:

Creatine monohydrate: min. 99.95%
Creatinine: < 67 ppm (below the limit of detection)
Dicyandiamide (DCD): < 30 ppm
Dihydrotriazine (DHT): not detectable