Anadraulic State GT VS Pump
- 06-30-2010, 10:40 AM
- 06-30-2010, 11:45 AM
I haven't tried either yet, but ASGT gets more rave reviews. I've also read people are stacking them with great results.
- 06-30-2010, 11:54 AM
06-30-2010, 12:04 PM
IS a pre-workout, but not to the same degree as ASGT. I use it when I need to get in a late night session and want to go to sleep right after training. Geranium is the only stim in Pump, so it doesn't get me wired, which is perfect for late sessions.
The main difference is ASGT is an all-around performance enhancer, including but not limited to, a creatine complex, adaptogenic , testosterone boosters, stimulant blend, and an estrogen control complex. - AP is geared more towards pumps and focus.
Stacking them is great, but if you can only go with one, absolutely, without a doubt go with ASGT. You won't regret it.
06-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Distilled Water in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:25 PM
- By GMG760 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 121Last Post: 02-03-2010, 04:22 PM
- By Delta Force in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
- By Delta Force in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 308Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:25 PM
- By BeBig in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 105Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:55 AM