Is there a "weightgainer"/PW that does not have maltodextrin?
- 06-29-2010, 04:35 PM
- 06-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Where did you hear that it is the most evil thing a bodybuilder could eat? The reason it is in almost all weight gainers is because they are primarily made to be taken post workout and to replenish glycogen. Maltodextrin is absorbed much to the same speed as glucose and gets your glycogen stores filled so your body can get to what you want it to do. Build muscle. True mass is a great weight gainer. So is cytogainer which has it in it as well. Why and what is your understanding that makes maltodextrin so bad?
- 06-29-2010, 04:52 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
Up Your Mass by MHP doesn't have itM.Ed. Ex Phys
06-30-2010, 01:59 AM
06-30-2010, 05:54 AM
06-30-2010, 11:10 AM
id still lvoe to know this as malto tears up my stomach!!! so does concentrate now too
06-30-2010, 01:19 PM
you probably wont find one, gainers are cheap blends of concentrate and sugar. I am yet to see one thats worth buying. Most of them just give me a horrible stomach ache and room-clearing gas.
iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
06-30-2010, 02:08 PM
make your own "weightgainer" with some dextrose, with your favorite whey and whatever else you want to throw in.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 106Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 78Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:32 PM
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
- By getswole in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 260Last Post: 10-15-2007, 12:32 PM