Second Opinion on Muscle Milk

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%

Second Opinion on Muscle Milk

this stuff tastes really good. I admit that i seriously doubted the descriptions that were being posted. It just wasn't possible!

Okay, first impressions. the powder was much stickier than the ON stuff. 100% and Optimum pro. At first i thought it was contaminated with water or something, it looked almost clumpy.

I noticed that almost as soon as i put this stuff in water the stuff started to dissolve on its own. I could smell the mocha joe as soon as i opened it.

I have to admit that i only used 1 scoop of this stuff and 1 scoop of optimum pro in water. That's all you really need. this stuff is almost too good. it still tasted very sweet, but then that may be because i'm used to ON stuff which doesn't taste bad but certainly nothing to write home about.

Even with only 1 scoop and 1 scoop of ON pro it still tasted much sweeter than i'm used to, but i will just have to force myself to get used to this great tasting stuff. Even watered down, no pun intended , this stuff was still strongly favored.

Conclusion, go out and buy some NOW! you will never go back to the bland tasting stuff again.

I also bought some syntrax's nectar apple. I will post a brief review as soon as i have some.

fiddler

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.67%

I've used muscle milk in the past, taste great but a bit pricey? Personally, I got with quality and quantity over taste any day.

Don
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Hatred
    I've used muscle milk in the past, taste great but a bit pricey? Personally, I got with quality and quantity over taste any day.

Don
    True, but look at it this way. you can get a 2.5 lb for ~$21 on the net. then you just mix MM with the cheaper stuff. I'm running a scoop or less of MM and 1 or 2 scoops of ON stuff. It really makes a difference.

I actually look forward to having a protein shake now.

fiddler
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.39%

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler
    True, but look at it this way. you can get a 2.5 lb for ~$21 on the net. then you just mix MM with the cheaper stuff. I'm running a scoop or less of MM and 1 or 2 scoops of ON stuff. It really makes a difference.

fiddler
    Why pay $21 for 2.5lbs. on the net when you can get good tasting whey from allthewhey.com 5lbs. for $19.99. I don't know about you guys but I always try to ge the most bang for my dollars.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.67%

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler

fiddler
    Hey I agree with drei, only because I have to buy a lot of supps and I just try to get the best quality and quantity for the lowest price. But if you got money to spend and it isn't a problem, then go with mm man because its delicious. I look forward to having a protein shake either way. I got to the point where taste doesnt really matter anymore, so to me its not worth it.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%

muscle milk is more than just "whey" protein.

Similar Forum Threads

1. any opinions on la muscle heavyweight 2
    By mr mass in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 08:03 PM
  2. Muscle Milk Affect on Triglycerides
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 03:22 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 03:34 PM
  4. Another Muscle Milk Opinion