How old should you REALLY be for a T booster

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Hi, to start out I'm about to be 26 in a couple of weeks and was wondering just how much I would benefit from a natty T booster. Do you think at my age T levels are low enough for one of these supps to make a difference? Ive been doing some research and am finding conflicting answers. You all ways hear people telling the young guys they don't need a t booster, but at what age do you experience enough of a decline to make the supp effective? Some people say up to age 27 test levels are still fairly high, others say start taking t boosters at 25. Just thought I'd throw this out there and see what all you guys think. If I weren't so strapped for cash this wouldn't be as much of an issue, I just don't want to throw a bunch of money at something that isn't going to do much. So, would a 26 year old really benefit much from one of these supplements? Or should I still wait a couple of years to really make it worth the money? Thanks to all who reply!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test usually starts declining after 25, so for you it may be beneficial.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think as sson as you experience some sense of decline in your own test. i would take it when i feel less agressive or less horny or even when my gains are slowing down.

Dirty Gerdy

Awards
Imo most people don't recommend a natural testosterone booster for 1 of 2 reasons.

1.) Its a waste of money for a young person with already high testosterone levels

2.) The product may contain an aromatase inhibitor that could potentially mess with estrogen and test levels (as it is designed) and some people feel that a younger person should not be altering hormonal levels for fear of damage later on in life.

So to answer your question you may benefit from them at your age since testosterone production supposedly peaks around age 25...and you are certainly old enough to avoid any potential risk of damaging a developing endocrine system.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I bet if you asked people under the age of 25 who has used a test booster, a vast majority would say they have.

I sure as **** have, and im 22. It probably wasn't nearly as effective as if i was 42 but i'm not worried about a natural product ****ing me up.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why do you want to boost test. It his high to begin with and a natural part of life to decrease as we age. Except that. We can't live for ever you know. We eventually have to die.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you want to boost test. It his high to begin with and a natural part of life to decrease as we age. Except that. We can't live for ever you know. We eventually have to die.
lolwut.

High testosterone = Happy man.

Low testosterone = Sad man.

Be a happy man.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
That's like saying there's no need to continue exercising because one's metabolism has already reached its peak...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its all in the state of mind. One can be happy regardless of the situation. My room mate is in a wheel chair due to being born with lack of O2 and thats something my room mate excepted. They find the joys of life and are still happy with what they have vs what they are loosing or not have. Think positive thoughts.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most people are going to be in range any how and it is not how much total test but free test that we are looking for. Its like saying I have a bank with 5 billion dollars but I can't touch it. lol.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Has your friend in a wheel chair ever has his test levels checked? They could be high ya know.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies.

you are certainly old enough to avoid any potential risk of damaging a developing endocrine system.
Yea, I'm not worried about doing any damage from a T booster, I know I'm fully developed.

I just was wondering how much of a boost in regards to strength gains one of these supps might be able to give me. Do you think at age 26 my test is low enough to make it worth the purchase? I don't think I have any symptoms of low test. I'm still almost as horny as when I was a teenager, and I still wake up with a tent popped. I am just looking for something to give me a boost with the weights while keeping things natural.

If I do decide to try one out, it seems like everyone here likes Testopro. Any others I should consider?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would take something if you are between 23-26 depending on when you really started puberty. I mean if you started to shave at 15 you probably peaked around 19-20, if you didnt need a razor till you are 19-20 you most likely peaked around 22-23.

So depending on your body id say 23-26 and you should see a benefit.

I would take a mild T booster- dyantize Z-Force (10bux) which is ZMA & Trib based or NOW testojack(12bux) again Trib & ZMA based along with PowerFULL or HGHpro.

I think the HGH products will give better gains and the light T booster will make sure your at peak production.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I hope her test levels are not high lol.
How often do you help her shave her legs? lol just joshing.

Anyways, OP, Lost of people your age use test booster. The only way to find out if they will work for you is to try a good one. If it works, great you know to use them again in the future, if it doesn't, well you're out of 30-40 bucks and you can try again when you might notice signs of it not being what it used to.

I would suggest starting with something like TestoPro which is a great test booster, or PhytoTest which has (with out looking it up) 5-7 Isoflavones for Nitrogen rentention to help with protein synthesis etc etc.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most people are going to be in range any how and it is not how much total test but free test that we are looking for. Its like saying I have a bank with 5 billion dollars but I can't touch it. lol.
TRT usually raises total and free test, thus making me a happy boy.. And on your wheel chair analogy. She was born with a condition correct, meaning she cant compare it to not being in a wheel chair? Men build strong test levels into their late teens, they get the feelings of high test. Then they hit 30 and above and it just isnt the same. Besides, aging is a disease, and diseases can be cured..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So why fight it. Its just money not well spent. There are more important things to life any how. I mean think about it. Do you really need high test levels. You make it sound like your going to die. Plus lifting heavy naturally will raise test levels. Also cutting out carbs will raise test levels naturally. Check out the anabolic diet. Also the anabolic diet will raise GH levels too and does not cost a thing.