why arn't people requesting alpha yohimbin at nutra?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
It's basically a safer compound. From what I hear, it creates the yohimbine weightloss affect with out the blood vessel constriction or insomnia. Seems like a no brainer for all you ECY fans!

because it is very very very very very very hard to find quality material.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Don't they already put it in OEP? So couldn't they sell it cheaper by itself?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't they already put it in OEP? So couldn't they sell it cheaper by itself?
that 30% extract ive been qouted for 455/kilo i belive, gotta check my records.

and whatever is in excess i am sure they can sell if they wanted to. however, they may need the raws for OEP in the future.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Cause alpha Y sucks and it pretty much isnt even Y.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alpha y is great, less sides, les alpha 1 antagonism, more selective alpha 2, may help reduce blood pressure in some individuals, better for libido for some.

its actually good,

alpha y like in alphaburn is i believe 9mg per dose. 3 perday, no ill effect.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
You tried it? What's this based on?
Me trying it, and it being bunk. Not to mention there aint much research on it but word for mouth. It suppose to have the same benefits but less side effects, so it aint so special if aint better if u ask me, just IMO.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me trying it, and it being bunk. Not to mention there aint much research on it but word for mouth. It suppose to have the same benefits but less side effects, so it aint so special if aint better if u ask me, just IMO.
it is hard to source, where did you get it? was it in a supplement?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried alpha burn, and disliked it, just like I dislike regular Y.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
it is hard to source, where did you get it? was it in a supplement?
Alphaburn. Well 1st off on Alpha burn heres the nutritional facts-

100 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container100

Amount Per Serving

Rauwolfia Serpentina(Standardized For 30% Rauwolscine) 30mg
Black Pepper Extract(Standardized For 20% Piperine) 50mg

* Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients
Gelatin Capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose

-I see nothing on Yohimbie extract of (bark) or anything related to Y at all in there, but then again i do not know, just dont see anything about Y is all. Second while i was taking it the only thing i felt was a little burn which i usually get from black pepper alone. not to mention my results werent great like there are supposed to be when Y is added to EC. Just my 2 cents.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Rauwolscine is Alpha y, so you were getting 9mg alpha y per dose.

now in terms of results from alpha y, its really prevalent on LOW bodyfat. its potent but will not completly change your physique if you are not some what lean already.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't agree that it sucks. There's a time and place. Alpha y is good when used in higher doses because its more selective. Which is great for our purposed

And how can you say. Results aren't as good as they werre supposed to be with y anded to EC. Have your tried both.

As I said before Y and AY are different yet you won't notice much if you aren't lean to begin with. Now you also have to realize that just because you feel it, doesn't mean its not working

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
-I see nothing on Yohimbie extract of (bark) or anything related to Y at all in there, but then again i do not know, just dont see anything about Y is all. Second while i was taking it the only thing i felt was a little burn which i usually get from black pepper alone. not to mention my results werent great like there are supposed to be when Y is added to EC. Just my 2 cents.
Were you taking it on an empty stomach? Insulin pretty much negates any positive effect yohimbine might have... which is why Y really shines through on keto diets.

I don't agree that it sucks. There's a time and place. Alpha y is good when used in higher doses because its more selective. Which is great for our purposed
If you don't mind me asking, what is the highest you've ever dosed Alpha-Y at one time?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never would go over 9mg to be honest. But ill play with doses higher when I have more but honesly I've dosed regular Y that high 3 times a day. When I get more ill do 18 mg at one time.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards

Rauwolscine is Alpha y, so you were getting 9mg alpha y per dose.

now in terms of results from alpha y, its really prevalent on LOW bodyfat. its potent but will not completly change your physique if you are not some what lean already.
Yea thats what they say but what proves that rauwolscine is alpha yohimbine? I know Yohimbine can come from rauwolscine, but what is it that makes it Alpha and why is that superior over orginal Y? Show me the study and i'll believe it, but there just aint nothing on it yet is all im saying. Besides how would we know what the doses equal out too, and why doesnt the manufactors list the Alpha-Y dosages? I think its because it either doesnt exsist or is pure BS IMO.

As far as my dosages went I was using alphaburn for about 3 weeeks so 18mg alphaY ED. I am (was) already lean @ 6'0 195lbs with a good enough amount of muscle to be pretty much be lifting my own weight and some in just about every lifting catagory(bench, squat, etc). My goals with alpha-Y where to drop that lower belly fat sitting on top of my abs. I saw no results from that after 3 weeks so i discontinued. And i know you dont have to feel anything for it to be working but u'd think after 3 weeks you'd at leat see Something(which I did but was nothing that natural dieting wouldnt do when I did that alone, So I couldnt assume It was the Alpha, And if it was the results werent that great). I am on some EC right now and will add Y next week to the mix and see how that turns out. But as far as my experience goes with Yohimbine I have tried it aswell but at smaller dosages in the Fireball-liquid-fusion product from vitamin world, it contained 3mg per dose @ 2 doses ED. But like I said it was some time ago and at small dosages so I really cant comment on plain yohimbine till about a couple more weeks. Just giving my experience.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with it... I can identify with being a non responder, luckily alpha-yohimbine is not one of those things.
Yea thats what they say but what proves that rauwolscine is alpha yohimbine?
I'm not sure what kind of background you have in chemistry so I'm just going to state this bluntly.

Rauwolscine is a synonym for Alpha-Yohimbine. Both of these are the same molecule, it just has several common names but they all denote the same compound. And no, it is not the same as Yohimbine. These are different compounds.

Alpha-Yohimbine is a stereoisomer of Yohimbine. What that means is that they have the exact same molecular formula, C21H26N2O3, but some atoms are bonded in different directions; this is what gives them similiar, but noticeably different pharmacological effects.

To give another example; lets take L-Lysine and D-Lysine, both amino acids I am sure you are familiar with. The human body can only use L-Lysine, not the D Isomer, because of the way the molecules are shaped. They both have the same exact molecular formula, but are shaped differently. Thus they have different effects. It is the exact same with Alpha-Yohimbine (or Rauwolscine) and Yohimbine.

EDIT: And to save any confusion, Alpha-Yohimbine does exert physiological effects within the body, unlike D-Lysine.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with it... I can identify with being a non responder, luckily alpha-yohimbine is not one of those things.

I'm not sure what kind of background you have in chemistry so I'm just going to state this bluntly.

Rauwolscine is a synonym for Alpha-Yohimbine. Both of these are the same molecule, it just has several common names but they all denote the same compound. And no, it is not the same as Yohimbine. These are different compounds.

Alpha-Yohimbine is a stereoisomer of Yohimbine. What that means is that they have the exact same molecular formula, C21H26N2O3, but some atoms are bonded in different directions; this is what gives them similiar, but noticeably different pharmacological effects.

To give another example; lets take L-Lysine and D-Lysine, both amino acids I am sure you are familiar with. The human body can only use L-Lysine, not the D Isomer, because of the way the molecules are shaped. They both have the same exact molecular formula, but are shaped differently. Thus they have different effects. It is the exact same with Alpha-Yohimbine (or Rauwolscine) and Yohimbine.

EDIT: And to save any confusion, Alpha-Yohimbine does exert physiological effects within the body, unlike D-Lysine.
Well said, but the real question is the study on α-yohimbine. Does it even work like yohimbine? And how accurate are the dosages/effects? And why is it superior?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

great post.

Alpha Y works its not a super burner on its own, and to be honest 18mg of it is a little low you need 27-36mg of it per day. especially at the weight you are at.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well said, but the real question is the study on α-yohimbine. Does it even work like yohimbine? And how accurate are the dosages/effects? And why is it superior?
it works like yohimbine, but as stated stereoisomer. So it exerts similar effect but not the same, Its effect on jitters, and BP are different then regular y,

let me dig up some stuff for you

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heres some information, although not sited, which i will look for next..

Alpha-Yohimbine
A yohimbine-isomer that works with far more potent MAOI-inhibiting properties (normally, yohimbine isn't very strong in this regard). Because of this, it basically works as an amphetemine-potentiator, because it prevents the neuro-breakdown of the brain's 'big three'-- serotonin, noradrenaline, and dopamine. It also has similar alpha-2 antagonistic properties to yohimbine HCl, but is also less vasoconstrictive in areas, making it less likely to induce large increases in BP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Par Deus
Alpha-yohimbine (Alpha-Y) is an analogue of yohimbine, but its potency at the subreceptors of alpha2 differ quite a bit--most notably at the alpha2b and alpha2c adrenergic subreceptors. It is 3 times more potent at alpha2b and 4 times more potent at alpha2c. It is equipotent at alpha2a. The differing ratios of activity is where it allows us to do good stuff with it that we could not do with yohimbine.

Alpha2a mediates most the classic effects of alpha2 receptor agonists and antagonists. There is plenty of info on this in regard to the equipotent yohimbine, so I will not get into it, except to say its superior potency at the other receptors lets us use less to hit them, so we can minimize the negatives here – namely, an increase in heart rate, blood pressure, anxiety, and norepinephrine (NE) hyperactivity, centrally.

The alpha2c receptor plays a minor role in the negative feedback signal on NE, but it plays a major role in certain brain areas where sympathetic innervation is low, and the dopamine system is prominent, which just happen to be the areas that are critical for reward, reinforcement, and metabolic control, such as the VTA and striatum. In these areas, dopamine--not NE--is the primary agonist at alpha 2 receptors, and alpha2c makes up the majority of these receptors. So, it will block dopamine’s negative feedback signal, thus increasing dopaminergic tone, which is lacking in the obese, and ****ed up by dieting and high NE levels.

If that were not handy enough, the only other place the alpha2c receptors are highly expressed is in the adrenal medulla, where it modulates negative feedback on epinephrine (E), much like alpha2a does on NE. In other word, alpha-y allows for a much greater increase in E levels, with its superior effect on thermogenesis, energy expenditure, and nutrient partitioning.

The alpha2b receptor is prominent in development (it is the only adrenergic deletion that impacts survival), but in adults, it only affects blood pressure. Namely, it increases the hell out of it, especially in regard to salt loading. In the obese, and with overfeeding, receptor levels are upregulated. Not coincidentally, it also increases Arginine vasopressin activity. And, if you have read my Ab-Solved write-up, and the leptin series on our site, you might note how strongly tied in obesity, blood pressure, and the renin-angiotensin/cortisol systems are. So, not only are we minimizing the increase in the alpha2b agonist NE, we are blocking the receptor more strongly than with yohimbine.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I tried alpha burn, and disliked it, just like I dislike regular Y.
That's unfortunate you didn't get the positive results from either, I'm not at all a fan of YHCL due to the anxiety, blinding headaches/ fuzzy cognition and I retain water from it, yesterday I had a spike drink ( which has YHCI ) and I was getting ancy and very nervous, I get none of this from the Alphaburn, the only drawback was I got horrible sinus congestion.

I'm think I'm gonna give Alphaburn another whirl with VB-12 and Thermogum as soon as I run out of my RPM.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Alphaburn. Well 1st off on Alpha burn heres the nutritional facts-

100 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container100

Amount Per Serving

Black Pepper Extract(Standardized For 20% Piperine) 50mg

* Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients
Gelatin Capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose

I'd say give Alphaburn a try my friend ( if you haven't ) I trust Dsade %110 in what he formulates and the quality of his ingredients.....not saying anyone thought less on this thread. :bigok:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so after you read the studies, which USP labs graciasly used in their write up (even though its just Yohimbine and not rauwolscine) you will see its effects based on a different study stating that its more potent as an Alpha2 antagonist, with much less antagonistic effect on alph 1 subtype.

thats why its so good.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's unfortunate you didn't get the positive results from either, I'm not at all a fan of YHCL due to the anxiety, blinding headaches/ fuzzy cognition and I retain water from it, yesterday I had a spike drink ( which has YHCI ) and I was getting ancy and very nervous, I get none of this from the Alphaburn, the only drawback was I got horrible sinus congestion.

I'm think I'm gonna give Alphaburn another whirl with VB-12 and Thermogum as soon as I run out of my RPM.
I get horrible sinus problems from AlphaBurn too, i like the product but why is this? I havnt gotten this from any other Alpha Y product.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

what dose did the congestion happen with?