Official Pink Magic Results Thread

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
It seems like most people say they can "feel it". It's only been out a little while now but if you're taking pink magic please post your results thus far and updates are appreciated. A lot of people here are wondering if it's worth fronting $70 for the normal price.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Well, I gave it a test run when USP chose loggers to review PinkMagic. If you look in the USP subforum, you can read up on my log.

So when you skim through that, you can see the results it brought me and now...its been released even stronger? haha can't wait to start up again alongside tightening up my diet! The results this time around should be stellar!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I'll hook you up KK. I bought the IC #3 twice, so I have plenty to run.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'll hook you up KK. I bought the IC #3 twice, so I have plenty to run.
You're a good man sir but that will not be necessary. I'm actually expecting an over whelming positive responses, and anyways, if i get that i will front the $70ish USPLabs deserves.

My dumbass signed up for the IC late and never got the deal. For #3's prices i probably would of hit it up twice as well haha.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Interested in finding out wether the people saying they feel different, or feel different in the gym are actually looking different when it comes to looking in the mirror. Would be useful if the people who posted their results would mention if they have any changes to their training style and their diet whilst using this, and if they are stacking it with anything else also.

I Can agree with the OP that it would be useful to find out what end results people are experiencing rather then just feeling different or better. IMO things like faster recovery, better workouts and other things they can feel would be a secondary benefit, the main benefit Id like to see is actual visible gains in size or significant improvements in strength, especially given the price. Would be interesting to see how its working out.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I been on pm for one week. I can honestly say is making me worn harder in the gym and less rest in between sets. In terms of size not really yet is only been a week. But I do feel a little stronger and focus is definetley higher. So far loving it. After 3 weeks is when it fully kicks in so let's see. I'm stacking it with at2,oep for the first two weeks than I'll be adding recreate and tcf-1. So far well worth it

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I'll be logging it honestly and by itself...well ACV protein creatine and such dont count.

Will do before and after pics also. This is a month or so away though.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I been on pm for one week. I can honestly say is making me worn harder in the gym and less rest in between sets. In terms of size not really yet is only been a week. But I do feel a little stronger and focus is definetley higher. So far loving it. After 3 weeks is when it fully kicks in so let's see. I'm stacking it with at2,oep for the first two weeks than I'll be adding recreate and tcf-1. So far well worth it
Nice man !

So far Pink Magic has given me a much fuller muscle feeling when I get a pump compared to the White Flood I was using pre-workouts for a while.

My training is the same and the weights are the same but I'm doing more reps with shorter breaks and feeling like an animal with tons of focus. Time to move up the weight this week !

I haven't noticed the insane vascularity though yet but this is just the start of my 2nd week..

My other supps are Formex and OxyElite Pro with whey and omega-3's.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice man !

So far Pink Magic has given me a much fuller muscle feeling when I get a pump compared to the White Flood I was using pre-workouts for a while.

My training is the same and the weights are the same but I'm doing more reps with shorter breaks and feeling like an animal with tons of focus. Time to move up the weight this week !

I haven't noticed the insane vascularity though yet but this is just the start of my 2nd week..

Looking good!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice man !

The focus is insane I must admit. To me that's been the main thing that's standed out thus far. Today would be my 2nd week as well. So I'll keep u posted and would like fornu to keep posted as well to compare eachothers results. Are u gonna add anything else? Or sticking to what on now? We both on the same boat regarding pm so I working as they said it would

Justing2

Awards
Im starting my 3rd week now and I can say this stuff works! My strength has gone up on almost every lift and my rest time has gone down. But to me the most noticable thing is the postive mood this stuff puts me in. I bought two bottles from the inner circle to run so I cant wait to see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
The focus is insane I must admit. To me that's been the main thing that's standed out thus far. Today would be my 2nd week as well. So I'll keep u posted and would like fornu to keep posted as well to compare eachothers results. Are u gonna add anything else? Or sticking to what on now? We both on the same boat regarding pm so I working as they said it would
Sounds good, I'm really enjoying the workouts I've had on PM so far !

I'm sticking to the same 3 supplements until the end of my run. But in total I have 7 bottles of Pink Magic, 5 bottles of Prime, 2 bottles of Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, Super Cissus Rx, 1 carboxy, Jack3d, and Recreate, and 1 bottle of OEP to run for this winter :D

Def. keep me and the others posted on your progression on PM and I'll do the same :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good, I'm really enjoying the workouts I've had on PM so far !

I'm sticking to the same 3 supplements until the end of my run. But in total I have 7 bottles of Pink Magic, 5 bottles of Prime, 2 bottles of Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, Super Cissus Rx, 1 carboxy, Jack3d, and Recreate, and 1 bottle of OEP to run for this winter :D

Def. keep me and the others posted on your progression on PM and I'll do the same :)
Wow! U are not playing. Lol I thought I racked up on pm. I got 3bottles. Gave one to a friend. And one bottle of prime and recreate. Next week I'll add the recreate than after the prime. I'm playing on staying on pm for 12 weeks how about u?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im starting my 3rd week now and I can say this stuff works! My strength has gone up on almost every lift and my rest time has gone down. But to me the most noticable thing is the postive mood this stuff puts me in. I bought two bottles from the inner circle to run so I cant wait to see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

Yea same here. Mood is improved even though I'm always in a good mood. Seems everyone is getting and reporting the same results

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice man !

How's formex? Never took it. I don't even what it is. Never really researched it.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
How's formex? Never took it. I don't even what it is. Never really researched it.
This run through of Pink Magic I'm just doing a 4 week run. But Formex is my holy grail, lol. It's a modified formestane product but it was discontinued in a short amount of time due to some controversy on it's chemical structure.

But ya I def. stocked up on Pink ! I got 4 bottles from the IC release when I ordered 2 option #3's and 3 more from another source at close to $30 off the retail of other sites.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This run through of Pink Magic I'm just doing a 4 week run. But Formex is my holy grail, lol. It's a modified formestane product but it was discontinued in a short amount of time due to some controversy on it's chemical structure.

But ya I def. stocked up on Pink ! I got 4 bottles from the IC release when I ordered 2 option #3's and 3 more from another source at close to $30 off the retail of other sites.
Nice!!!!
Oh ok gotcha!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, not talk of vascularity, there was a huge difference for me starting around he
3rd day... Came hand in hand with the increased muscle volume.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am near writing my final review (think I have another 2 days left).

Disclaimer - My routine changed at around the time I started Pink, shortly after actually.

My intensity in the gym has increased very well.

My muscles are fuller, and this has translated well to the mirror for me.

Valscularity is very present during my pump, which is impressive as I am carrying more fat then I am happy with (but just started a clenbuterol run (with 3 days left of pink)).

I hit multiple PRs everyday but 1 at the gym (the one I didn't was a leg day, and my legs were still sore from like 4 days prior).

Alpha feeling after the gym that lasts for hours.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
i'll chime in after exactly two weeks to the day...
i have not altered my training routine, and am taking no other supplements other than my staples (pre-workout, fish oil, whey/casein, magnesium, vit c, uni-liver). i have lowered my caloric intake by ~200 calories/day on training days, 300/day non-training days.
-resting vascularity is up slightly. vein running down bicep has become noticeable and was not visible at all previously
-in-workout vascularity up significantly. this was very noticeable since the 2nd day.
-strength up slightly, certain lifts only
-size and fullness up moderately. definitely noticeable in mirror.

i did not take before pics so i won't post current pics. however, after 2 weeks off PM i'm going to restart on a clean bulk stacking with Prime, and i'll post before/after

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So it sounds like all of the reviews are for the most part really good. Good to hear :)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Pink Magic is down to $60 at nutra planet, so that's good.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Pink Magic is down to $60 at nutra planet, so that's good.
That's awesome !

Until it goes down to the price I paid though after the IC release.. I'll use up what I have :p

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Copy/Paste from my log:
PINK MAGIC FINAL REVIEW

The Pink Magic has come to a resolution. Lets see how it went​

STRENGTH INCREASE
BOOM....Beast mode. That is the only way to describe the effects that Pink had on my stregnth. I honestly hit multiple PRs (almost) everytime it went to the gym. It did take some days to kick in for me though. Many pink reviewers were seeing the effects in days one and two. It took me 5.5 days, but it was surely worth the wait.
9/10

Intensity
This follows along with the beast mode mentioned earlier. The Intensity at the gym was an intense feeling. I wanted to push pull and slam weights as much as I could. I didn't take no for an answer when it came to pushing out that final rep.
10/10

FAT LOSS/RECOMP
I planned to end this cycle in a cut and end up deciding to bridge the last couple days of it in with my clenbuterol cycle. So I basically was bulking until the last couple days when I switched to a cut. Many reviewers saw some fat loss, but it wasn't completely my goal through this cycle. I did feel like I might have lost some fat, but not enough to make it significant. It might be better on a cut. Very similar to my thoughts on HGHpro.
7/10

SIZE INCREASE/HOWS THE MIRROR?
I definitely grew during this cycle. I gained aprox. 3lbs, which may not seem significant, but given the fact that there was a tiny bit of fat loss, or more importantly no fat gain, I am quite happy. But, I don't care if I was 150 or 295, its all about the mirror for me. Overall my general physique has improved quite nicely. I am a bit more muscular looking, but overall just looking good, if I do say so myself.
8.5/10

Vascularity
I am not lean enough for vascularity, or so I thought. The pink will bring out the veins in anyone. It's primarily during my "pump," but very noticeable. I can only imagine what it would have looked like if I was leaner.
9/10

Big Thanks and shout out the USP Labs! Thanks for the chance to log. Also i like the fact that you had many beta test this product and then even improved it for retail. I will have to give the retail one a shot sometime. It was an exciting run.

BY THE WAY, Nutraplanet just lowered the price to 60 bucks, give it a shot guys:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/pink-magic-180-capsules.html[/CENTER]

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome !

Until it goes down to the price I paid though after the IC release.. I'll use up what I have :p
Haha, you may be waiting for awhile, AK! It took AP nearly two years to reach IC release prices!

:ntome:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Copy/Paste from my log:
PINK MAGIC FINAL REVIEW

The Pink Magic has come to a resolution. Lets see how it went​

STRENGTH INCREASE
BOOM....Beast mode. That is the only way to describe the effects that Pink had on my stregnth. I honestly hit multiple PRs (almost) everytime it went to the gym. It did take some days to kick in for me though. Many pink reviewers were seeing the effects in days one and two. It took me 5.5 days, but it was surely worth the wait.
9/10

Intensity
This follows along with the beast mode mentioned earlier. The Intensity at the gym was an intense feeling. I wanted to push pull and slam weights as much as I could. I didn't take no for an answer when it came to pushing out that final rep.
10/10

FAT LOSS/RECOMP
I planned to end this cycle in a cut and end up deciding to bridge the last couple days of it in with my clenbuterol cycle. So I basically was bulking until the last couple days when I switched to a cut. Many reviewers saw some fat loss, but it wasn't completely my goal through this cycle. I did feel like I might have lost some fat, but not enough to make it significant. It might be better on a cut. Very similar to my thoughts on HGHpro.
7/10

SIZE INCREASE/HOWS THE MIRROR?
I definitely grew during this cycle. I gained aprox. 3lbs, which may not seem significant, but given the fact that there was a tiny bit of fat loss, or more importantly no fat gain, I am quite happy. But, I don't care if I was 150 or 295, its all about the mirror for me. Overall my general physique has improved quite nicely. I am a bit more muscular looking, but overall just looking good, if I do say so myself.
8.5/10

Vascularity
I am not lean enough for vascularity, or so I thought. The pink will bring out the veins in anyone. It's primarily during my "pump," but very noticeable. I can only imagine what it would have looked like if I was leaner.
9/10

Big Thanks and shout out the USP Labs! Thanks for the chance to log. Also i like the fact that you had many beta test this product and then even improved it for retail. I will have to give the retail one a shot sometime. It was an exciting run.

BY THE WAY, Nutraplanet just lowered the price to 60 bucks, give it a shot guys:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/pink-magic-180-capsules.html[/CENTER]

nice!!!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
HTS, I'm assuming you got the Alpha Male feeling insdie the gym? What about mentality outside the gym?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn damn damn i hate being broke ! i wanna try pink magic so bad !

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HTS, I'm assuming you got the Alpha Male feeling insdie the gym? What about mentality outside the gym?
Outside of the gym it was both.

On my off days I felt pretty baseline. I was (or should say am, since I took my last dose this morning) not feeling any different then normal during the day, with maybe a slight increase in confidence.

When I hit the gym it "turned on" for me, and it would usually last me through the rest of the night (I am usually done working out around 9pm).

AminoAddict99

Awards
I picked up Pink Magic and Jack3d today, I'm going to start PM on Friday. Can't wait. I haven't used any supplement outside preworkout and staples for well over a year.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You kids seem to expect more from PM than I do from steroids :eek:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You kids seem to expect more from PM than I do from steroids :eek:
No one said it was anything near a steroid. It was reviewed on the level of a natural herbal supplement. Im pretty sure everyone here knows that a cycle completely overshadows what can be done naturally, but for some, or should I say most, staying natural is the choosen method of BBing.

I on the other hand just ordered some PHs lol.

theguvner

Awards
Hey guys, been on it for about a week and a half now. Didnt notice a thing until about 6 days in.

Things I have noticed -

Hitting PR's every gym session in the last few days (True, freaky stuff)
Random boners + mega libido (my gf is loving it)
Vascularity (I am fairly lean but I can notice a difference, especially that bicep vein)
Feeling good (general feelings of happiness plus extra alpha for me, I accidentally had a shouting match with my boss yesterday lol)

I am actually pretty damn impressed, also glad that we can actually get it in over here in Australia.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one said it was anything near a steroid. It was reviewed on the level of a natural herbal supplement. Im pretty sure everyone here knows that a cycle completely overshadows what can be done naturally, but for some, or should I say most, staying natural is the choosen method of BBing.

I have been reading a lot of logs about the milder PS's and as far as strength gains go, I find what I am reading less than impressive. A lot of people are going to increase major lifts 30-50 lbs on pink magic. I guess people gain a bit more mass with these products that too did not seem all that impressive. I don't see any reason why I would risk my health for 1-2 extra lbs and about the same strength increase. Am I missing something here. Are the logs I am reading understating the results?

Really unless you're using the real harsh products the results are not that impressive...

Lets discuss this intelligently cuz I find it pretty confusing.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone planning on doing blood tests, since T-boosting is a claimed MOA?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have been reading a lot of logs about the milder PS's and as far as strength gains go, I find what I am reading less than impressive. A lot of people are going to increase major lifts 30-50 lbs on pink magic. I guess people gain a bit more mass with these products that too did not seem all that impressive. I don't see any reason why I would risk my health for 1-2 extra lbs and about the same strength increase. Am I missing something here. Are the logs I am reading understating the results?

Really unless you're using the real harsh products the results are not that impressive...

A friend of mine is on a winny cycle and he asked if I was running a ph as well due to my workouts now but it seems were having the same results: a huge increase in strength, vascularity, recovery, and workout intensity.

I'm not saying PM is stronger than a ph, but for someone to ask if I'm doing a cycle because of the results I'm getting, I'd say it's a great alternative.

He's also buying a bottle of PM for PCT because of my success with it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AK,

This is a formal request from USPlabs for you to stop propagating such nonsense on both this board, and others. As we discussed in private, our plan was to release an under-dosed extract of several "leaves, flowers and stems," and hopefully ride away into the sunset with our evilly-begotten monies. Comments like this, on the other hand, relating a positive and effective experience are foiling our corporate plot - so again, I must demand that you cease immediately or face legal repercussions.

Thank you,

Mullet.

triscal

Awards
Looks like most comments about PM is really nice. How is it compared to Natadrol?
Hope any supplement company in swe is getting PM :)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established

Me too :) For later though heh.

30-50 lbs on PM o_O? I don't know a TON about this stuff, but even that seems nuts for herbs. I want to see some logs of experienced guys using it, like you :) I will run a log with it in 6 weeks or so, but honestly I am still in the realm of newbie gains. Natadrol right now is speeding that up, but I think I need a few more months before I can claim anything more than newbie gains :sombrero:

I've seen guys getting 10 lbs or so pretty regularly on most PHs. I got some PP tbol to try out at a later date to see if its all its cracked up to be (PH not tbol) Hopes are high, and mind definitely has an effect on these things.

I'm still learning, the hard way in some cases, but I agree with you that a lot of stuff dosen't do so much. But I always wonder how much of that is human error, be it genetics or motivation.

I really like philosophy, and have a knack for saying nothing with a lot of words, apologies lol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It is the same as supplements. Someone could do a cycle of hdrol and see no results, just as someone could take pink magic and see no results. However, for those that know how to use them correctly, the results are great. It also depends on which compound, since some are not designed for mass at all. But given the example of hdrol, some people see 2.5lbs, others see 15lbs. It all depends on dosage/routine/diet.

Good choice on the PP Turinabol-LV. I am doing the same, along with Androhard. :D

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Good choice on the PP Turinabol-LV. I am doing the same, along with Androhard. :D
Nice, will just be the tbol for me, I want my first real PH to give me the best idea of how it works, so I know if it will be worth it in the future to do some mega stacks like everyone else does o_O Natadrol and mmv3/m1d are baby PHs lol

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established

Just curious, how do you know the gains from PM and not HGHPro? your signature says you're on your first cycle of both. Or did you run HGHPro before and noticing this additional benefits ontop of the normal HGHPro?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious, how do you know the gains from PM and not HGHPro? your signature says you're on your first cycle of both. Or did you run HGHPro before and noticing this additional benefits ontop of the normal HGHPro?
They were run independently run. I ran the HGHpro, then during the last couple days of HGHpro I started taking the Pink Magic. So with the exception of a couple days of them bridged, they were run independently.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey you PM loggers what do you mean by muscle density do you mean something like that rock hard feeling when your on ph's like DHT?
and whats the dosage?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey you PM loggers what do you mean by muscle density do you mean something like that rock hard feeling when your on ph's like DHT?
and whats the dosage?
I dosed according the the label. 2 pills 3 times a day. With an additional 2 preworkout on workout days.

I cant comment on the comparison to PH, but in general I would describe it as an intense pump, you generally feel more solid then you would with a normal pump, if that makes sense.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is the same as supplements. Someone could do a cycle of hdrol and see no results, just as someone could take pink magic and see no results. However, for those that know how to use them correctly, the results are great. It also depends on which compound, since some are not designed for mass at all. But given the example of hdrol, some people see 2.5lbs, others see 15lbs. It all depends on dosage/routine/diet.

Ah you're the guy that would know then compare what you would get from a stack like that than what you would get out of PM and Prime. I am not saying the herbals are as good I just want to know how close they are. This would be the perfect example...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my second week on pm. Broke pr's. More full, intensity is higher with great focus. Great so far. Loving it