Official Pink Magic Results Thread - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Official Pink Magic Results Thread

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member

Looks like most comments about PM is really nice. How is it compared to Natadrol?
    Hope any supplement company in swe is getting PM

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    No one said it was anything near a steroid. It was reviewed on the level of a natural herbal supplement. Im pretty sure everyone here knows that a cycle completely overshadows what can be done naturally, but for some, or should I say most, staying natural is the choosen method of BBing.

I on the other hand just ordered some PHs lol.
    Me too For later though heh.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have been reading a lot of logs about the milder PS's and as far as strength gains go, I find what I am reading less than impressive. A lot of people are going to increase major lifts 30-50 lbs on pink magic. I guess people gain a bit more mass with these products that too did not seem all that impressive. I don't see any reason why I would risk my health for 1-2 extra lbs and about the same strength increase. Am I missing something here. Are the logs I am reading understating the results?

Really unless you're using the real harsh products the results are not that impressive...

Lets discuss this intelligently cuz I find it pretty confusing.

30-50 lbs on PM o.O? I don't know a TON about this stuff, but even that seems nuts for herbs. I want to see some logs of experienced guys using it, like you I will run a log with it in 6 weeks or so, but honestly I am still in the realm of newbie gains. Natadrol right now is speeding that up, but I think I need a few more months before I can claim anything more than newbie gains

I've seen guys getting 10 lbs or so pretty regularly on most PHs. I got some PP tbol to try out at a later date to see if its all its cracked up to be (PH not tbol) Hopes are high, and mind definitely has an effect on these things.

I'm still learning, the hard way in some cases, but I agree with you that a lot of stuff dosen't do so much. But I always wonder how much of that is human error, be it genetics or motivation.

I really like philosophy, and have a knack for saying nothing with a lot of words, apologies lol.
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have been reading a lot of logs about the milder PS's and as far as strength gains go, I find what I am reading less than impressive. A lot of people are going to increase major lifts 30-50 lbs on pink magic. I guess people gain a bit more mass with these products that too did not seem all that impressive. I don't see any reason why I would risk my health for 1-2 extra lbs and about the same strength increase. Am I missing something here. Are the logs I am reading understating the results?

Really unless you're using the real harsh products the results are not that impressive...

Lets discuss this intelligently cuz I find it pretty confusing.
    It is the same as supplements. Someone could do a cycle of hdrol and see no results, just as someone could take pink magic and see no results. However, for those that know how to use them correctly, the results are great. It also depends on which compound, since some are not designed for mass at all. But given the example of hdrol, some people see 2.5lbs, others see 15lbs. It all depends on dosage/routine/diet.

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Me too .
    Good choice on the PP Turinabol-LV. I am doing the same, along with Androhard.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Nice, will just be the tbol for me, I want my first real PH to give me the best idea of how it works, so I know if it will be worth it in the future to do some mega stacks like everyone else does o.O Natadrol and mmv3/m1d are baby PHs lol
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

No one said it was anything near a steroid. It was reviewed on the level of a natural herbal supplement. Im pretty sure everyone here knows that a cycle completely overshadows what can be done naturally, but for some, or should I say most, staying natural is the choosen method of BBing.

I on the other hand just ordered some PHs lol.
    Just curious, how do you know the gains from PM and not HGHPro? your signature says you're on your first cycle of both. Or did you run HGHPro before and noticing this additional benefits ontop of the normal HGHPro?
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    Just curious, how do you know the gains from PM and not HGHPro? your signature says you're on your first cycle of both. Or did you run HGHPro before and noticing this additional benefits ontop of the normal HGHPro?
    They were run independently run. I ran the HGHpro, then during the last couple days of HGHpro I started taking the Pink Magic. So with the exception of a couple days of them bridged, they were run independently.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

hey you PM loggers what do you mean by muscle density do you mean something like that rock hard feeling when your on ph's like DHT?
    and whats the dosage?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    hey you PM loggers what do you mean by muscle density do you mean something like that rock hard feeling when your on ph's like DHT?
    and whats the dosage?
    I dosed according the the label. 2 pills 3 times a day. With an additional 2 preworkout on workout days.

I cant comment on the comparison to PH, but in general I would describe it as an intense pump, you generally feel more solid then you would with a normal pump, if that makes sense.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It is the same as supplements. Someone could do a cycle of hdrol and see no results, just as someone could take pink magic and see no results. However, for those that know how to use them correctly, the results are great. It also depends on which compound, since some are not designed for mass at all. But given the example of hdrol, some people see 2.5lbs, others see 15lbs. It all depends on dosage/routine/diet.

Ah you're the guy that would know then compare what you would get from a stack like that than what you would get out of PM and Prime. I am not saying the herbals are as good I just want to know how close they are. This would be the perfect example...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

On my second week on pm. Broke pr's. More full, intensity is higher with great focus. Great so far. Loving it
  11. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Ah you're the guy that would know then compare what you would get from a stack like that than what you would get out of PM and Prime. I am not saying the herbals are as good I just want to know how close they are. This would be the perfect example...
    I'll let you know after the cycle (it actually wont be started for a bit). Figure keeping you informed is one way to hit you back for all the stuff i learn reading your threads
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

these comments sound good. I start my PM and prime in about 6 weeks. Super stoked.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wanna see the NO and veins poping and before and after pictures of people on magic pink.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

so what the crap is it?!?!?!?!?!? a test sup?
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll let you know after the cycle (it actually wont be started for a bit). Figure keeping you informed is one way to hit you back for all the stuff i learn reading your threads
    Thanks I moved this discussion to another thread, so not to clutter this one...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Senior Member

those who took PM .. were u guys also doing ore workout drinks ?? or just PM by itself
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    those who took PM .. were u guys also doing ore workout drinks ?? or just PM by itself
    I was doing pre workout, AGST, which I started previously so I could distinguish the increase from the PM.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    I am taking a pre-wo as I always have. My staples remained the same when I started PM.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Still the key is just doing PM with out any stims etc that way you get a fair trial.
  20. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Still the key is just doing PM with out any stims etc that way you get a fair trial.
    That is kinda a frivolous way to discredit the logs. Pink magic is not a stim and never claimed to be, so how would using a stim alter the authenticity of the results?
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Not really mate, pre-wo are a staple for most of us, as long as you aren't starting a new pre-wo at the same time it will be a fair comparison, it's fairly easy to recognize how a pre-wo is effecting your body. For example I don't really get the stim rush people talk about, but I do get focus and increased recovery from many, it would be easy for me to judge whether PM is adding to the effect or not.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Both claim to increase no am I not right?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Both claim to increase no am I not right?
    I haven't even read the PM bottle yet.

Either way, if you are taking an NO product you know how much it works, so if you add another you will know if and how much it works. Nothing wrong with synergy anyway if that's what you are getting at.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

You can only increase no my so much that's why it's safe to say try it alone for a week than add your pre work out no product .
  25. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

Since Pink Magic I didn't feel it was necessary to continue my pre-workout N.O. supplement.
    In my stack is a stim/fat burner so I have plenty of energy from that already.

PM gives me pumps no N.O. has ever given me before.. but, I'm on Formex too and I know from the past that I get incredible, all-day pumps from that, but the ones from PM are even different.

I literally get pumped just from a quick warm up set.

I will cease any further propaganda though due to Mullet and USP Lab's request !

IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  26. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

You can only increase no my so much that's why it's safe to say try it alone for a week than add your pre work out no product .
    I just did a search on the write up searching for terms "N.O." and "Nitric Oxide" with no results. I don't think that was ever claimed.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

That is kinda a frivolous way to discredit the logs. Pink magic is not a stim and never claimed to be, so how would using a stim alter the authenticity of the results?
    this.

its like saying "both creatine and pm claim to increase strength, so you must discontinue creatine use when starting pm to get a fair trial." that's just nonsensical.
  28. Guest

I just did a search on the write up searching for terms "N.O." and "Nitric Oxide" with no results. I don't think that was ever claimed.
    Never claimed we even discredited it for that reason...we use it for vasolidation which increases blood flow and just feels GREAT during a workout...
  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Never claimed we even discredited it for that reason...we use it for vasolidation which increases blood flow and just feels GREAT during a workout...
    Thanks for clearing that up. Great Product!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

all i have to say is heretostudy and oufinny give this stuff a thumbs up, so that tells me enough that this stuff works, both have posted amazing responses to threads on ehre with knowledgeable information along with knowledgeable information about training and diet
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    all i have to say is heretostudy and oufinny give this stuff a thumbs up, so that tells me enough that this stuff works, both have posted amazing responses to threads on ehre with knowledgeable information along with knowledgeable information about training and diet
    That is true... if you walk the walk then people believe you're talk...
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

In addition to these effects, by inhibiting other subtypes of phosphodiesterase a vasodilatory effect can occur, allowing for increased amino acid and glucose transport to skeletal muscle, as demonstrated in various animal & human studies & review papers (2,14-17).

Pumped To The Gills While Cutting?

In addition, this vasodilatory effect can potentially lead to greater "pumps" and the feeling of fuller muscles, while also potentially increasing lipolysis (2,18).

Keeps Going Like That Bunny

Unlike various nitric oxide (NO) products which can lose their effectiveness over time, these compounds will not do so.

Synergystic with Nitric Oxide Products?

In fact, as demonstrated in animal models, these compounds may prevent N.O. products from losing their effectiveness in the first place (19-23).
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

They talk like it's a no product from the write up.
  34. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

No they don't they say it can be synergistic with one.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  35. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

The write-up is discussing the various postulated mechanisms of action that Pink Magic's ingredients possess. One of those happens to be a dose-dependent inhibition of cAMP degradation, achieved through competitive binding to the active sites of several phosphodiesterase enzymes - PDE3 and PDE4 in particular. As is well known, PDE-induced cAMP degradation can exert an inhibitory effect on vasodilation in several tissues, including skeletal muscle tissue. So, I would disagree with your assessment.
  36. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    The write-up is discussing the various postulated mechanisms of action that Pink Magic's ingredients possess. One of those happens to be a dose-dependent inhibition of cAMP degradation, achieved through competitive binding to the active sites of several phosphodiesterase enzymes - PDE3 and PDE4 in particular. As is well known, PDE-induced cAMP degradation can exert an inhibitory effect on vasodilation in several tissues, including skeletal muscle tissue. So, I would disagree with your assessment.
    This is what I meant, I just put it in layman terms. Haha, Good post mullet!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  37. Guest

I see it as a comprehension problem....
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Fair enough.
  39. Elite Member

I will say this, I have been using Prime and PM for about 10 days, and seriously people at my training facility along the gym are asking me if I am saucing. I noticed today that vascularity is VERY noteable, oh and strength is already climbing which is nice. I thought I would just add my 2 cents, carry on.
    doing my own thang!
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

I started PM four days ago. I've been taking 3 caps pre-workout, along with 40 mgs of forskholin actives. I've noticed a few changes even this early.

1) I sweat much faster and much more during my workouts.

2) Although on a significant calorie deficeit, strength remains high, almost at my peak.

3) When I'm relaxed I feel sleepy on the surface, but with a great intensity just beneath the surface. That intensity comes to the forefront as soon as I'm active, and that intensity has focus built into it.

4) Endurace is strong. I've even tried combining a heavy workout with a lot of sets which can induce a noticable stress response in me even without a calorie deficeit. No stress response this time. Hmm, I wonder if that can keep happening?

I have plenty of Prime, but I haven't added it yet. The PM with the forskholin is the only real change I've added, except I've dropped using formestane.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where are all the IC Pink Magic results threads?
    By Liftingstud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 01:57 PM
  2. Pink Magic????
    By BBB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 01:05 AM
  3. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:08 PM
  4. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:47 PM