Hemavol on Cycle?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay so im planing a cycle of m drol and i was wondering since by itself hema gives awesome pumps, and idk if if you get pumps on cycle but i have gotten great pumps on other cycles like PP, epis, tren, so this made me wonder wouldnt it be amazing to try it on cycle?

good or bad idea?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
great idea, especially with Mdrol, eat lots of carbs and drink plenty of water tho

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mdrols pumps come from food IMO, aka Food pumps from the glycogen supersaturation. Hemavol works off of a different mechanism by increasing plasma volume, aka blood pumps. The combination of the two IMO can not be beat. I love this combo to be honest, and when not on AAS, I use Pslin to cause the supersaturation on top of the blood pumps from hemavol.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you iforce reps have a way with words.
but nonetheless im convinced, gonna get some hema pretty soon

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you iforce reps have a way with words.
but nonetheless im convinced, gonna get some hema pretty soon
Lmao glad we could help :) You wont be disappointed, after this you will see why I am such a believer in Food Pumps+Blood Pumps :p

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao glad we could help :) You wont be disappointed, after this you will see why I am such a believer in Food Pumps+Blood Pumps :p
you iforce reps are quiet charming :p
sounds effin sweet too my muscles being pump all day.
i mihgt be out of line but any chance of a log on dat der hema?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
not sure what you mean but yea if you want to keep a log that would be cool

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are not looking for any sponsored logs at the moment, but feel free to keep one if you can. It truly helps other members of the board as well as showing your dedication which plays a big role in the selection process of future sponsored logs.

Mike

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are not looking for any sponsored logs at the moment, but feel free to keep one if you can. It truly helps other members of the board as well as showing your dedication which plays a big role in the selection process of future sponsored logs.

Mike
it was worth a shot :)
either way ithink im gonna run hema with SD
tell me, is hema best when taken with other preworkout supps? like jack3d, maximize v2, anadraulic state, etc

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
on a cycle of hroid, what are the best things to eat to acheive these all day food pumps i know carbs but need examples and how much is too much

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on a cycle of hroid, what are the best things to eat to acheive these all day food pumps i know carbs but need examples and how much is too much
60-80 carbs on atleast 3 major meals
sweet patatoe, brown rice, and full wheat pasta

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was worth a shot :)
either way ithink im gonna run hema with SD
tell me, is hema best when taken with other preworkout supps? like jack3d, maximize v2, anadraulic state, etc
I have personally been stacking maximize v.2 with hemavol on some days. It works great on it's own, but maximize v.2 may be something to look into if lethargy hits from superdrol which is very common and can ruin your workouts. If taking both, do 1 scoop of maximize with 5 hemavol pre-workout. Both products at that dose will work synergistically with one another so to say, while lasting you a very long time since your essentially half dosing them.

Mike

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have personally been stacking maximize v.2 with hemavol on some days. It works great on it's own, but maximize v.2 may be something to look into if lethargy hits from superdrol which is very common and can ruin your workouts. If taking both, do 1 scoop of maximize with 5 hemavol pre-workout. Both products at that dose will work synergistically with one another so to say, while lasting you a very long time since your essentially half dosing them.

Mike
hemavol, only 5?
are pumps better with maxi v2 @ 1 scoop and hema @ 5 than hema alone @10?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
hemavol, only 5?
I would do 5 in the morning and then 5 before training with the maximize v2

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hemavol, only 5?
Hemavol is experimental.. it works diff for everyone. When I take it, I do 5am and 5 pre-workout. I get better pumps that way, versus just 10 pre-workout.

Davids schedule is ideal if you can afford it.. 5am, 5 pre-workout with 1-1.5 scoops maximize v.2. There is nothing on the market that will match that pump IMO. The increase in plasma volume and arterial dilation are superior to any other combo.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
5/5 works best for me as well. You saw my log eh roch? Last dose is going to be tomorrow and I will post up a final review shortly thereafter. Been busy the last few days and forgot to take it (schedule change)

I will say this: the pumps are indeed amazing, but mine don't last terribly long after I leave the gym. Probably due to a ocld shower tbh. I will say that it seems to stay in my system longer than that though, because after walking around in the desert heat I have larger pumps again. Always pumped when I get home, but not as much as after the gym.

The only problem I have is with the price, but it does last a full month though.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5 works best for me as well. You saw my log eh roch? Last dose is going to be tomorrow and I will post up a final review shortly thereafter. Been busy the last few days and forgot to take it (schedule change)

I will say this: the pumps are indeed amazing, but mine don't last terribly long after I leave the gym. Probably due to a ocld shower tbh. I will say that it seems to stay in my system longer than that though, because after walking around in the desert heat I have larger pumps again. Always pumped when I get home, but not as much as after the gym.

The only problem I have is with the price, but it does last a full month though.
hey what happen to your log? no wonder i dint get any updates
so 5/5 is better than 10 pre
any body know if i can take it with p slin? (pslin is so cheap right now)

iForce

Awards
  • Established
hey what happen to your log? no wonder i dint get any updates
so 5/5 is better than 10 pre
any body know if i can take it with p slin? (pslin is so cheap right now)
Yup u can stack them

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I'm slacking on the log, updating it today sometime lol. Will do a final today too.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm slacking on the log, updating it today sometime lol. Will do a final today too.
haha no worries bro.. some updates are better than none:p

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who thinks i should run a hemavol log of 4 bottles?
yes i bought 4 bottles, dont let me down iforce

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
who thinks i should run a hemavol log of 4 bottles?
yes i bought 4 bottles, dont let me down iforce
that would be awesome, thats like hemavol for 4 months lol. or 1 month and 40 cap servings wait wat

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that would be awesome, thats like hemavol for 4 months lol. or 1 month and 40 cap servings wait wat
at 40 caps ill gets pumps in my fingers from typing. lol
do you think adding some arginine EE, creatine mono, beta A, and some vitamin c, would help pump or is best not to mess with hemavol

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
at 40 caps ill gets pumps in my fingers from typing. lol
do you think adding some arginine EE, creatine mono, beta A, and some vitamin c, would help pump or is best not to mess with hemavol
I think BA and CMono would be worthy, both are great ingredients

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
no arginine for pumps?
i personally dont think arginine helps with pumps, but the last time we opened that can of worms, it did not end well lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i personally dont think arginine helps with pumps, but the last time we opened that can of worms, it did not end well lol
well like arginine so im gonna get a bottle of anadraulic pump, creapure, Beta A bulk, to go along with hemavol, and ill experiment adding and taking away the arginine with hema

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GUYS I JUST GOT 4 BOTTLES OF HEMAVOL NOW I JUST NEED TO WAIT FOR THE SUPERDROL TO GET HERE

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
GUYS I JUST GOT 4 BOTTLES OF HEMAVOL NOW I JUST NEED TO WAIT FOR THE SUPERDROL TO GET HERE
NICE! Thats going to be a sick combo. :32:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE! Thats going to be a sick combo. :32:
yup and i got some nutrapro on the way too, actually two nutrapro's, with some creapure, i just need to finish my cut and then go crazy with dat der Hemavol

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
yup and i got some nutrapro on the way too, actually two nutrapro's, with some creapure, i just need to finish my cut and then go crazy with dat der Hemavol
i heard the nutrapro is pretty good i havent tried it myself tho

i just spent $70 on isoflex choco pb fml haha

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i heard the nutrapro is pretty good i havent tried it myself tho

i just spent $70 on isoflex choco pb fml haha
dang $70
i got watermelon and vanilla and i too heard they were delicious
ill let you know how they taste

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Choco PB is amazing!!

What brand of superdrol did you order?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so is watermelon and vanilla
i ordered mdrol from cel and it gets here tomm
Watermelon would be awesome in contest prep when I am craving those kinds of flavors, I will have to try that!

CEL mdrol is good stuff, hoping for all the best!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watermelon would be awesome in contest prep when I am craving those kinds of flavors, I will have to try that!

CEL mdrol is good stuff, hoping for all the best!
i have mdrol now all i need is the cloimd now and some supporting supps for my cycle

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Watermelon is pretty good. Vanilla is vanilla, Im no fan tbh.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
dang $70
i got watermelon and vanilla and i too heard they were delicious
ill let you know how they taste
how is the watermelon? did you try it yet?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how is the watermelon? did you try it yet?
i love the watermelon
my brother was a gold standard fanatic and he saw i got some nutrapro and he never even heard of it... well after trying them and seeing the nutrient facts, hes gonna buy two tubs. he said the watermelon was delicious

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watermelon is pretty good. Vanilla is vanilla, Im no fan tbh.
Vanilla is always just vanilla.. I wish a company could nail this one!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vanilla is always just vanilla.. I wish a company could nail this one!
Im gonna sue you guys the pumps on hemavol hurt so good and they almost ripped my shirt :p (JK)
Hey Iforce you guys outdid yourselves on the hemavol

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna sue you guys the pumps on hemavol hurt so good and they almost ripped my shirt :p (JK)
ha awesome bro! glad you are enjoying it

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, that's awesome! Hey are you still going to keep a log of it? Did you start your mdrol already?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, that's awesome! Hey are you still going to keep a log of it? Did you start your mdrol already?
i dont know cuz im still doing a log of AT2 and im cutting right now so i have to finish that first then ill go ahead and order SERM and ill do my mdrol hemavol stck. IDK if i want to keep a log

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont know cuz im still doing a log of AT2 and im cutting right now so i have to finish that first then ill go ahead and order SERM and ill do my mdrol hemavol stck. IDK if i want to keep a log
ah ok. Yeah definitely finish your other log first but it would be great if you did log it or do a review. I think several of us would be interested to see how the combo worked for you. Regardless, glad you have been enjoying the hemavol!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah ok. Yeah definitely finish your other log first but it would be great if you did log it or do a review. I think several of us would be interested to see how the combo worked for you. Regardless, glad you have been enjoying the hemavol!
yeah man, its good stuff, im gonna keep enjoying it for another 4 months since i bought 4 bottles. who knows maybe down the line i will end up doing a log for it and mdrol although i havent heard too many good things about mdrol thinking of getting methadrol or methyl s. do you have any reviews on methadrol? logs? i wanna see if it is good stuff or atleast what is the feedback on methadrol