- 06-25-2010, 02:01 PM
- 06-25-2010, 06:48 PM
Alright i found the answer figured i would post it. Fermentation is the way of processing that they use to isolate l-luecine from corn. It is also german sourced so it not spiked with a bunch of chinese waste chemicals. Will be purchasing this.
Heres a FYI from an allmax rep to that i had no idea about.
BEWARE OF YOUR LEUCINE SOURCE: While ALLMAX Essentials provides you with the ultimate in high-grade ingredients, there are other cheaper ways to get your LEUCINE. Most LEUCINE, frequently of Chinese origin, comes to you from a source of HUMAN HAIR (typically from barber shop floor waste), DUCK feathers – or both.
06-25-2010, 06:55 PM
06-25-2010, 07:14 PM
06-26-2010, 12:56 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By boykid28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 08-27-2013, 09:03 PM
- By redemption79 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-17-2009, 05:36 PM
- By sizematters10 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2009, 04:40 PM
- By lbarber in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2008, 07:58 AM
- By Halveye in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2008, 01:43 AM