Fermented L-Leucine

1. Question Fermented L-Leucine

Was looking at some different sources of bulk leucine and noticed that Allmax Nutrition sells a product claiming to be German Sourced and Fermented. Anyone know how fermentation benefits this amino acid because i can't find anything on it.

2. Alright i found the answer figured i would post it. Fermentation is the way of processing that they use to isolate l-luecine from corn. It is also german sourced so it not spiked with a bunch of chinese waste chemicals. Will be purchasing this.

Heres a FYI from an allmax rep to that i had no idea about.

BEWARE OF YOUR LEUCINE SOURCE: While ALLMAX Essentials provides you with the ultimate in high-grade ingredients, there are other cheaper ways to get your LEUCINE. Most LEUCINE, frequently of Chinese origin, comes to you from a source of HUMAN HAIR (typically from barber shop floor waste), DUCK feathers or both.

3. err, subbed to see what people say about this
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    err, subbed to see what people say about this
    I can understand that. I never knew any of that.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BringThePain View Post
    Alright i found the answer figured i would post it. Fermentation is the way of processing that they use to isolate l-luecine from corn. It is also german sourced so it not spiked with a bunch of chinese waste chemicals. Will be purchasing this.

Heres a FYI from an allmax rep to that i had no idea about.

BEWARE OF YOUR LEUCINE SOURCE: While ALLMAX Essentials provides you with the ultimate in high-grade ingredients, there are other cheaper ways to get your LEUCINE. Most LEUCINE, frequently of Chinese origin, comes to you from a source of HUMAN HAIR (typically from barber shop floor waste), DUCK feathers or both.
    Well as long as its anabolic right and one grows thats all that matters. I mean your concerned about a chinese source yet most of the people hear eat dead animals. I don't eat animals alive or dead and I also don't consume chinese leucine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. leucine or hmb?
    By boykid28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:03 PM
  2. Leucine
    By redemption79 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:36 PM
  3. Leucine..Best Way
    By sizematters10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 03:40 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:58 AM
  5. Leucine XT and Leucine in general.....
    By Halveye in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 12:43 AM