Fermented L-Leucine

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
Was looking at some different sources of bulk leucine and noticed that Allmax Nutrition sells a product claiming to be German Sourced and Fermented. Anyone know how fermentation benefits this amino acid because i can't find anything on it.

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
Alright i found the answer figured i would post it. Fermentation is the way of processing that they use to isolate l-luecine from corn. It is also german sourced so it not spiked with a bunch of chinese waste chemicals. Will be purchasing this.

Heres a FYI from an allmax rep to that i had no idea about.

BEWARE OF YOUR LEUCINE SOURCE: While ALLMAX Essentials provides you with the ultimate in high-grade ingredients, there are other cheaper ways to get your LEUCINE. Most LEUCINE, frequently of Chinese origin, comes to you from a source of HUMAN HAIR (typically from barber shop floor waste), DUCK feathers – or both.
:eek:mfg:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
err, subbed to see what people say about this

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright i found the answer figured i would post it. Fermentation is the way of processing that they use to isolate l-luecine from corn. It is also german sourced so it not spiked with a bunch of chinese waste chemicals. Will be purchasing this.

Heres a FYI from an allmax rep to that i had no idea about.

BEWARE OF YOUR LEUCINE SOURCE: While ALLMAX Essentials provides you with the ultimate in high-grade ingredients, there are other cheaper ways to get your LEUCINE. Most LEUCINE, frequently of Chinese origin, comes to you from a source of HUMAN HAIR (typically from barber shop floor waste), DUCK feathers – or both.
:eek:mfg:
Well as long as its anabolic right and one grows thats all that matters. I mean your concerned about a chinese source yet most of the people hear eat dead animals. I don't eat animals alive or dead and I also don't consume chinese leucine.