Tren Xtreme need info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bpeety

Awards
Im about to start my first cycle of Tren xtreme and was wondering what type of support suppliments Ill need before durring and after. Also If anyone has any experience with tren xtreme please feel free to share any helpfull information, side effects, etc. Another question i had was about how much to take and when. Should i take 1 pill 3 times a day for the whole cycle or increase/decrease durring certain weeks. Thanks for the help

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
160 pounds bro. You're not ready for the stuff. If you had the right diet and training you wouldn't be 160. This points out to me that you don't have the right diet and training so kiss your gains goodbye already.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Umm hi i started working out last month, and found out what steroids were last week, can I take them?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look into cycle support by AI for support.
i took tren @ 100mg along with 30 phera plex, i think it was 19-nor but im not sure cuz i forgot, expect hot flashes and major hunger and leaning out.
as for pct i woulndt reccommend nolva as it increases progestin receptors and tren is a progestin so there is a possibilty of puffy nipps. so maybe some b-6 or something to increases dopamine after your pct to prevent puffy nipps

Bpeety

Awards
Yeaaa ive actually been working out and playing football for 8 years now so the fact that ur saying stupid things like that based on the my weight shows how ignorant u are and also that u like to go arround on forums making fun of people to make ur self feel better which means u probably have a small penis. So if ur not gonna help me out and give me the adivice or information I need U can go back to being a D bag with a tapout shirt on and leave the forum replies to someone who isnt so insecure and actually has some real information to share.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha whaooooo you little spazz... I wasn't making fun of you. I was giving you honest advice. Any one on here will agree with me. I didn't say anything stupid you little turd.

Ps what does 8 years of football have to do with this? lol

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha whaooooo you little spazz... I wasn't making fun of you. I was giving you honest advice. Any one on here will agree with me. I didn't say anything stupid you little turd.

Ps what does 8 years of football have to do with this? lol
It makes it sadder than he isnt any bigger.

Bpeety

Awards
The tren xtreme i have is a 30mg pill that says I should take it 3 times a day. I was allready looking at that cycle support and had decided to take that as well as milk thistle but was wondering if there was anything else I would need to be safe before durring and after my cycle is over.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The tren xtreme i have is a 30mg pill that says I should take it 3 times a day. I was allready looking at that cycle support and had decided to take that as well as milk thistle but was wondering if there was anything else I would need to be safe before durring and after my cycle is over.
I wish I could neg you again

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
LMAO... the n00b pwned you, Choc. ;)

i love the "spazz" response though. classic.

p.s.- to the OP: put the Tren down and back away. slowly.

Chocolatemilk is right. post your diet and routine. tell us more about yourself. if you wanna just pizz your money away and not get max gains, than thats on you. we try to help. we won't hold your hand and give you a lollipop and tell you everything is f*cking rainbows and cottoncandy. we give it to you straight, no chaser.

the internets are serious business :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at 5'11" and 160lbs i doubt your a threat on the football field unles your some kind of a db or WR with that is a speed freak and as far as im concerned tren is not methylated so milk thistle imo is a waste but i guess it cant hurt.

a little respect goes a long way on here, this isnt bb dot com so dont get your vagina bleeding just yet

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry being the punter doesnt qualify you to take steroids.

if you have been training for 8 years and are 160 lbs then you seriously suck at life.

what do work out on a yoga mat with tension cords with your little sister?

maybe you should forget about the tren and try pilates.

i love this... i got some steroids now can someone tell me about them. haha classic.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry being the punter doesnt qualify you to take steroids.

if you have been training for 8 years and are 160 lbs then you seriously suck at life.

what do work out on a yoga mat with tension cords with your little sister?

maybe you should forget about the tren and try pilates.

i love this... i got some steroids now can someone tell me about them. haha classic.
pwned

Status
Not open for further replies.