Post Your Natadrol Results

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After reading through threads here I decided to post this tread to get feed back on those who ran Natadrol.
How did you dose it?
Did you run it solo or stacked?
How long did you run it for?
How were your results?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
ran natabolic stack for 4 weeks starting at 6 caps and bumping to 8 and saw nothing but acne and prostate problems and hairline thinning, quit the cycle and now started formadrol extreme...honest reveiw

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
natadrol/ mmv3 - 30 days
8/6 a day

Serious increase in all major lifts, satisfied customer.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Natadrol/Formadrol for 3 weeks. I have not gained any size but my strength has increase marginally and I have seen a good deal of recomp. The action of this product is simalar to DHT with the same side effects (hair loss, prostate problems, etc.) The first week I used Natadrol as a standalone and had prostate issues very quickly. I decided to add Formadrol for estrogen control and so far so good. DHT+Estrogen = Prostate problems.

Androgenic action of Tinospora cordifolia ethanolic extract in prostate cancer cell line LNCaP.
Kapur P, Pereira BM, Wuttke W, Jarry H.

Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee 247667, Uttarakhand, India.

Abstract
AIM OF THE STUDY: Recently, Tinospora cordifolia (TC) was shown to affect prostate growth in rats. It is not known whether this is a direct effect of TC or whether it is induced by altered hormone release. To investigate the actions of TC on the prostate, human LNCaP cells were exposed to an ethanolic extract of TC. MATERIALS AND METHODS: LNCaP cells were incubated with the test substances for 48 h. Proliferation was measured by MTT test and prostate-specific antigen (PSA) secretion was determined with ELISA. RESULTS: TC showed a dose-dependent stimulation of proliferation of LNCaP cells. Co-incubation with the anti-androgen flutamide (FLU) reversed the TC-induced stimulation of PSA secretion. CONCLUSIONS: The reference compound dihydrotestosterone (DHT) caused a significant increase of growth of LNCaP cells. Similarly, TC stimulated proliferation of these prostate cells. The anti-androgen FLU reversed the increase of PSA release caused by either DHT or TC. Thus, we suggest that TC may contain androgenic compounds, which appear to act via androgen receptor (AR).

PMID: 19097771 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

suresha

Awards
  • Established
ran natabolic stack for 4 weeks starting at 6 caps and bumping to 8 and saw nothing but acne and prostate problems and hairline thinning, quit the cycle and now started formadrol extreme...honest reveiw
x's2 except i took the formadrol with t-911 for pct, crazy acne, hair line thinning, and the same prostate issues.:irked::censored:

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
x's2 except i took the formadrol with t-911 for pct, crazy acne, hair line thinning, and the same prostate issues.:irked::censored:
were these side effects b/f or after the form and t911??? im assuming it was while only on the natadrol but your wording kind of made me wonder

suresha

Awards
  • Established
were these side effects b/f or after the form and t911??? im assuming it was while only on the natadrol but your wording kind of made me wonder
:eek:h::sad6:they were before, the formadrol and t-911 was on point, i actually got more out of those two supps combined than the not-at-all (natadrol):censored:.
and i'm not bashing, i'm keepin it a hundred. interested thread by the way, i would like to see where this one goes

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
up in lifts, up 5 lbs in weight, bf decreased, all around gains in muscle size.. definitely satisfied here, i still got about 4 days left on the cycle.. i dosed it 6 a day then increased to 9 for my last week (only because i want to start my formadrol stack by monday)

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
subbed for replies

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
To those who had prostate issues:

- What were they?
- Have you previously had these issues with a PH/test booster?

I've just started Natadrol and just want to see these issues affect every one or just those who are prone to them.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:damnit1: i bougth one bottle of Natadrol and MM for stack`em but i see a lots of users with prostate problems for the stuff :grumpy:!!!!

dotyfish

Awards
6 per day, spread out as evenly as I could, as outlined on the Natabolic Stack box. Ran with GHenerate, 6-8 sprays @ night and German American Tech's JetFuel Pyro for the first half and iSatori's MX-LS7 for the second (not so much used as fat burners as stims). Weight dropped 4.2 lb and about 3.5%BF (weight and BF spiked before the Natarol when I used Gaspari Halodrol MT). Appeared more lean than before the Halodrol MT, apparent increase in muscle density. Felt pretty damn good and seemed to not only increase workout related recovery, but other healing as well. I was coming off an ankel sprain (happened 2 mos before I started) and was still giving me trouble, but all pain went away about a week or week and a half in. No noticible sides.

And for the part I'm sure everyone is more interested in:
Strength gains - not only in terms of weight, but endurance as well. Gains and PRs all around. I use the pull up as my main indicator. Body weight pullups quadruppled per set; with a 40lb vest, they doubled.

PCT with Formadrol, also as directed. I'm on week 3. Pull ups down a bit, but I work out in an attic w/o AC and it has been in the 90s and very humid, so I'm going to blame that on my lackluster performance.

All in all, a great product that I will most definietly use again.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a product you just have to try for yourself almost 50/50 on good and bad experiences

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
To those who had prostate issues:

- What were they?
- Have you previously had these issues with a PH/test booster?

I've just started Natadrol and just want to see these issues affect every one or just those who are prone to them.
I beleive that I'm done with Natadol. I did see some nice recomp activity but the prostate issues persist. They include more difficulty urinating (weaker stream) and getting up several times a night to urinate. This occurs even though I am stacking with Formadrol. They just take a little longer to manafest themselves. This product acts like DHT in the body and causes the same effects. Unfortunately I still have a bottle and a half left.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I beleive that I'm done with Natadol. I did see some nice recomp activity but the prostate issues persist. They include more difficulty urinating (weaker stream) and getting up several times a night to urinate. This occurs even though I am stacking with Formadrol. They just take a little long to manafest themselves. This product acts like DHT in the body and causes the same effects. Unfortunately I still have a bottle and a half left.
What have you been dosing Natadrol at?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Subbing, I have 3 bottles and a T911 in the hopper.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank You for all the responses.It sucks with all the prostate problems.
Looks like it's not worth it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I beleive that I'm done with Natadol. I did see some nice recomp activity but the prostate issues persist. They include more difficulty urinating (weaker stream) and getting up several times a night to urinate. This occurs even though I am stacking with Formadrol. They just take a little longer to manafest themselves. This product acts like DHT in the body and causes the same effects. Unfortunately I still have a bottle and a half left.

i bought one bottle damn it!

srenfrew

Awards
I ran two bottles, first bottle at 6 a day second bottle at 7 a day. Gained about 4 lbs, look a tad bit leaner and strength went up some, mostly on db incline press (10 lbs) and db shoulder press (10 lbs). The only side i noticed was headaches, didnt have them before or now that im done. Running Formadrol XL and Testopro now for 30 days.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sucks to see all the prostate problems, guess I'll be looking for something else to try in the future.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
How old are you people who had prostate problems?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you dose it?
Did you run it solo or stacked?
How long did you run it for?
How were your results?
1) 2/2/2 ramped to 3/3/3
2) Stacked with Anadraulic State GT and Formadrol
3) 6wks
4) Great recomp, good strength gains, high libido - ran during a caloric deficit. I have a log on here if you'd like to look it up.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) 2/2/2 ramped to 3/3/3
2) Stacked with Anadraulic State GT and Formadrol
3) 6wks
4) Great recomp, good strength gains, high libido - ran during a caloric deficit. I have a log on here if you'd like to look it up.
Did you have prostate problems?
Do you have link for your log?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I am up to 8 daily and noticed the week urine stream the first few days, but it is gone. I am on week 2. I have already seen strength increase and recomp from it. I would like someone to explain to me the hairloss... come on now!!! And for those of you that don't want your bottles because a hater got on here and made these posts, send them my way. PM me and I will gladly take them.
Oh, and I don't work for LG either! I have beta tested and sponsor logged every company from USP's Pink Magic, to TestoPro from AI. If you are balding... look at your parents and your genes. If you have the science to back up the claims please feel free to educate both me and the thread.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
How did you dose it? Four capsules evenly spread throughout the day.
Did you run it solo or stacked? Solo.
How long did you run it for? Eight weeks.
How were your results? I gained a total of eight pounds on-cycle, and three additional pounds during PCT (Formadrol Extreme, GHenerate, and I-GH-1).

My eight week, unsponsored, Natadrol review.

Additionally, I had absolutely zero adverse side effects. Not once did I experience dry/sore joints, hair thinning, or frequent urination/prostate issues (which may, or may not, be attributed to my low dose).

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I ran it with oep and vat for six weeks and lost 17 pounds on a cut

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
How did you dose it? 8 Caps a day @ 195lbs. 2 in the am, 4 before workout, 2 at night.
Did you run it solo or stacked?Stacked with GHenerate with Formadrol as PCT. I Ran the Super Hero stack along with it (ASGT,AP,POSTAL).
How long did you run it for? I ran 2 bottles (Roughly 2 weeks a bottle) and one bottle of Formadrol.
How were your results? I dropped weight to 175 while eating a decent diet. Strength went through the roof, pretty much a whole body recomp. I just got off this stack and won Teen's Biggest arms at the Deke Warner Classic last weekend.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
How were your results? I gained a total of eight pounds on-cycle, and three additional pounds during PCT (Formadrol Extreme, GHenerate, and I-GH-1).

Additionally, I had absolutely zero adverse side effects. Not once did I experience dry/sore joints, hair thinning, or frequent urination/prostate issues (which may, or may not, be attributed to my low dose).
Yea you did run it kinda low dosed.

At high doses, I only really get increased aggression, thats about it.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
How did you dose it? -------------- 2/2/2 two weeks, then 2/2/2/2
Did you run it solo or stacked? --------stacked with HGHpro, ASGT
How long did you run it for? ---------- I am on day 13 so far
How were your results?

Results. Well so far I have seen a surprising strength gain. I am doing GVT, week 1 I did body weight dips 10x10, and had trouble completing them all. Week 2 I decided to up the weight because I got close. I added 25 lbs, and completed all 100 reps. In addition I started decline bench at 135, 3rd week on the exercise I moved up to 150. This is most definitely due to the natadrol, there may be some slight newbie gains there...but I don't think you can say more reps and 25 extra pounds on dips is all me.

Endurance is also up. I am going on runs that I would have balked at. My waistline has lost about 1" now (I just measured before bed and am 1" down from when I started...and my start measurements were taken cold at wakeup...so there is some bloat at the end of my day...probably lost more than 1) and my weight has stayed the same. I can't wait to see what it has in store for me in the next 3 weeks.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Yea you did run it kinda low dosed.

At high doses, I only really get increased aggression, thats about it.
I think people are getting a little too "dose happy" with Natadrol. Body weight aside, it seems as though users are doubling, and sometimes tripling, the recommended dosage in an attempt to elicit a quicker response. I'd definitely recommend starting off slow, and patiently building your way up (as votum outlined in the previous post).

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I think people are getting a little too "dose happy" with Natadrol. Body weight aside, it seems as though users are doubling, and sometimes tripling, the recommended dosage in an attempt to elicit a quicker response. I'd definitely recommend starting off slow, and patiently building your way up (as votum outlined in the previous post).
In my opinion It is underdosed. After all the logs I've read and a few conversations with LG Reps, 8 caps seemed like the reccomended dose. I was advised to do a lean Bulk, to pack on and get that muscle, but I still just lost weight.

I started packing on some pounds before the cycle (185->195) but overall I dropped ten pounds from my regular weight.

Start off slow, or run 8 caps a day, everybody is different.

I'm going to run Lipoburn here pretty soon with Iforce's fat burner (If it falls through, I have the Godly Animal Cuts). I'm starting to actually get that V around my lower abs area. I never do abs and haven't really done them at all either, I'm going to start hitting that hard and hopefully get some abs to shwo through. You can kinda see them but not how i want it!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How did you dose it? 8 Caps a day @ 195lbs. 2 in the am, 4 before workout, 2 at night.
Did you run it solo or stacked?Stacked with GHenerate with Formadrol as PCT. I Ran the Super Hero stack along with it (ASGT,AP,POSTAL).
How long did you run it for? I ran 2 bottles (Roughly 2 weeks a bottle) and one bottle of Formadrol.
How were your results? I dropped weight to 175 while eating a decent diet. Strength went through the roof, pretty much a whole body recomp. I just got off this stack and won Teen's Biggest arms at the Deke Warner Classic last weekend.
Thanks for the info.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
I am up to 8 daily and noticed the week urine stream the first few days, but it is gone. I am on week 2. I have already seen strength increase and recomp from it. I would like someone to explain to me the hairloss... come on now!!! And for those of you that don't want your bottles because a hater got on here and made these posts, send them my way. PM me and I will gladly take them.
Oh, and I don't work for LG either! I have beta tested and sponsor logged every company from USP's Pink Magic, to TestoPro from AI. If you are balding... look at your parents and your genes. If you have the science to back up the claims please feel free to educate both me and the thread.
my man, i was excited to start the natabolic stack, but i didnt work for me and i was disappointed...i lost some water, hairline thinned and prostate issues and acne

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
my man, i was excited to start the natabolic stack, but i didnt work for me and i was disappointed...i lost some water, hairline thinned and prostate issues and acne
What did you dose Natadrol at?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think that is possible at all... Never heard about thinning hairline or acne. Prostate maybe for you older guys.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, it sucks to hear about some of the sides guys got, but at the same time it definitely proves the haters wrong that claim it's not an androgen or has no effect on hormonal levels.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Hey Irish Cannon, please tell me LG doesn't feel vindicated by negative sides?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I'm a lighter guy so I started off with the higher end of recommended, because I had read that no one felt it until 8/day but didn't want to use 3 bottles in 6 weeks. I bumped it up kind of early I think. I gained 4 lbs in my first 3 days without changing anything, and then started losing. Tracked it for another 10 days and decided to bump it up, mainly because I go on vacation in a few weeks and don't want a half bottle left, and secondly because I don't want to be losing weight. My weight is sticking around 180 since I upped it (only a few days) and I have been losing maybe 1/8" to my waist every few days. I just upped my protein intake by about 1/4 (added 2 extra helpings of meat in the day) so hoping to see some pounds in the second half.

In my opinion It is underdosed. After all the logs I've read and a few conversations with LG Reps, 8 caps seemed like the reccomended dose. I was advised to do a lean Bulk, to pack on and get that muscle, but I still just lost weight.

I started packing on some pounds before the cycle (185->195) but overall I dropped ten pounds from my regular weight.

Start off slow, or run 8 caps a day, everybody is different.

I'm going to run Lipoburn here pretty soon with Iforce's fat burner (If it falls through, I have the Godly Animal Cuts). I'm starting to actually get that V around my lower abs area. I never do abs and haven't really done them at all either, I'm going to start hitting that hard and hopefully get some abs to shwo through. You can kinda see them but not how i want it!
I have lipoburn in the mail as well, with oep/at2. Have adipoxil sitting at home in my secret future stash o_O

I have seen an increase in acne, but that me be from the ASGT I am also taking. It is controllable with some good acne soap though, I use acnefree (the best I've ever used, cheap at walmart) and my face is pretty clear. One will pop up and go away after a few days. I have pretty rough skin though on my face anyway. Def have more on my body, but I don't use any acne stuff for my body, just some ACV at night, since I started that its under control a bit more. I have ungodly thick hair though so no comment there, and I have always had a weak ass bladder, dunno if its an early prostate warning or what, but I don't piss anymore than usual on Natadrol. I think you are supposed to lose water on it tbh.

Hey Irish Cannon, please tell me LG doesn't feel vindicated by negative sides?
I love LG. Going to second this though o_O

Motox

Awards
  • Established
What do you expect? Pink Magic?? lol. Everyone wants something natural with androgenic activity, and voila lg drops it yet you dont want to deal with potential sides of running an androgen like hairloss etc. get some saw palmetto and nizoral. Personaly the fact that people are reporting these sides gives me confidence that this has potential. Mine should be arriving monday ill keep you posted

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
What do you expect? Pink Magic?? lol. Everyone wants something natural with androgenic activity, and voila lg drops it yet you dont want to deal with potential sides of running an androgen like hairloss etc. get some saw palmetto and nizoral. Personaly the fact that people are reporting these sides gives me confidence that this has potential. Mine should be arriving monday ill keep you posted
x2 excited to give it a run and see how it goes.was anyone who was having prostate issues taking any support supps,like saw palmetto to help?(besides formadrol on cycle)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2 excited to give it a run and see how it goes.was anyone who was having prostate issues taking any support supps,like saw palmetto to help?(besides formadrol on cycle)
and 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran AKA Divanil?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
bump

Ziontiger

Awards
Good time to post..

I am a career lurker of forums.. There is normally nothing else to add, "search is my friend" etc... but I wanted to jump in on the Natadrol thing, in hopes it may help someone in my situation thinking about trying.

I had hurt my endurance and put on some fat from a seriously unclean bulk with very heavy lifting for over 6 months. I wanted to get my abs back and increase endurance.

Diet was of course a huge hurdle I had to address, and of course I owe much of my results to cardio and good food, Natadrol was introduced at 198 to 190 while maintaining good strength in the gym, while my cardio and endurance went up in the dojo (bjj). My abs were almost completely gone, and now are becoming very visible.

I have bulked and tried to cut many times, and normally my strength goes down in depressing ways. I can honestly say this is the best "Recomp" I have ever been able to pull off, I think the Natadrol has alot to do with that.

I used the Natabolic stack, and will start the formadrol in a week. Only other supps are standards: Creatine mono, protein, multi/oils, Aminos etc. No sides period. I also was not a "sex machine", I did not deal with "aggression", I just looked better and better, and still was able to hit my PR's I had set when I was fat and happy (thats what I was happy about!).

I wanted to speak up because I think 90% of the stuff out there is bogus, but this seems to actually work, and thats something. I did not expect a miracle steroid like drug, was extremely skeptical, but I am impressed. I look forward to trying this on a bulk (clean this time!) this winter.

Thanks!- Sorry for a book as a first post!

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
I am a career lurker of forums.. There is normally nothing else to add, "search is my friend" etc... but I wanted to jump in on the Natadrol thing, in hopes it may help someone in my situation thinking about trying.

I had hurt my endurance and put on some fat from a seriously unclean bulk with very heavy lifting for over 6 months. I wanted to get my abs back and increase endurance.

Diet was of course a huge hurdle I had to address, and of course I owe much of my results to cardio and good food, Natadrol was introduced at 198 to 190 while maintaining good strength in the gym, while my cardio and endurance went up in the dojo (bjj). My abs were almost completely gone, and now are becoming very visible.

I have bulked and tried to cut many times, and normally my strength goes down in depressing ways. I can honestly say this is the best "Recomp" I have ever been able to pull off, I think the Natadrol has alot to do with that.

I used the Natabolic stack, and will start the formadrol in a week. Only other supps are standards: Creatine mono, protein, multi/oils, Aminos etc. No sides period. I also was not a "sex machine", I did not deal with "aggression", I just looked better and better, and still was able to hit my PR's I had set when I was fat and happy (thats what I was happy about!).

I wanted to speak up because I think 90% of the stuff out there is bogus, but this seems to actually work, and thats something. I did not expect a miracle steroid like drug, was extremely skeptical, but I am impressed. I look forward to trying this on a bulk (clean this time!) this winter.

Thanks!- Sorry for a book as a first post!
how did you dose it?

Ziontiger

Awards
I have been following the 6 a day, 2 with each meal (or as close to it), Ghenerate either first thing in the AM, or immediately before workout, and then always before bed. The Ghenerate I know I deviated from the recommended, but I just cant avoid carbs the way I need to, so I try and shoot for which ever is the lightest. No surreal dreams, etc, no "super sleep" that makes up for not going to bed on time like some people report. However, I seem to be healing a bit faster in terms of bruising, hyper extensions, etc. I dont know if this is placebo or not.

I lift typically 3 times a week, 2 of cardio/jiujitsu. Not perfect again, but it seems to work pretty well.

My experience is limited to basic supps, two cycles of epi, from a 2 years ago. Its not epistane, but as I have realized more what I want my body to be and do, long term, I am more and more interested in a "natural" supplements... I just am realizing that most are not worth the money... Natadrol gets a good mark in my book for my "recomp" (not really a cut). I am interested to see how this product will perform with less cardio and a +calorie diet.

All the talk of prostate problems is scary though, as well as hair loss.. I am almost 29, no problems in anyway, I sure hope not to create any!

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
I have been following the 6 a day, 2 with each meal (or as close to it), Ghenerate either first thing in the AM, or immediately before workout, and then always before bed. The Ghenerate I know I deviated from the recommended, but I just cant avoid carbs the way I need to, so I try and shoot for which ever is the lightest. No surreal dreams, etc, no "super sleep" that makes up for not going to bed on time like some people report. However, I seem to be healing a bit faster in terms of bruising, hyper extensions, etc. I dont know if this is placebo or not.

I lift typically 3 times a week, 2 of cardio/jiujitsu. Not perfect again, but it seems to work pretty well.

My experience is limited to basic supps, two cycles of epi, from a 2 years ago. Its not epistane, but as I have realized more what I want my body to be and do, long term, I am more and more interested in a "natural" supplements... I just am realizing that most are not worth the money... Natadrol gets a good mark in my book for my "recomp" (not really a cut). I am interested to see how this product will perform with less cardio and a +calorie diet.

All the talk of prostate problems is scary though, as well as hair loss.. I am almost 29, no problems in anyway, I sure hope not to create any!
i just feel like people are reporting the sides like its a huge problem.with anything that is androgenic. "natural" or not, if it still works through the same receptors and the side effects will still exist just run support supps.im planning on running some support while on,which it seems like nobody has really talked about