X-tren Cycle Help

R

Renegade102

Awards
Please help. Starting CEL X-Tren 4 week cycle. Have done alot of research but still confused. Please help with dosages and anything else that should be taken on or off cycle.

X-Tren 90mg, CEL Cycle Assist, P-5-P, L-Dopa, Hawthorne Berry, Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, Multivitamin

PCT: Clomid, P-5-P, PCT Assist, Creatine

Should Formestane be take on or off cycle?
What are good dosages for all of this:

Thanks,

Renegade 55 YOA 165 lbs

R

Renegade102

Awards
Second Cycle

Finished first 4 week on cycle the last of April with PCT of PCT Assist, Tribulus, etc. but no clomid until three weeks later. Great gains but lost alot of it. Slight gyno symtoms tons have dissappered. Want to do a second cycle soon to regain losses but want to do it right this time. Please help with dosage and choices of On and Off Cycle support supplements.
Thanks,
Renegade

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Did you not see the Tren thread right next to yours that was locked?

R

Renegade102

Awards
No, didn't see anything locked. I'm new to the forum . Let me know if there is a problem.
Just need to get dosage info etc.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you don't understand that x-tren is a DS and belongs in he anabolic section.. I'm really questioning your use of it. Seems you don't have a good understanding of it if you think it's a supplement lol.

R

Renegade102

Awards
Tren cycle support

Just need help with dosages for the cycle. Yes Tren is the PH. This is a second cyle after PCT of first cycle. Need suggested dosages of listed supps and opinions on these and other supps that need to be taken. Also have AndroHard STAK as supps.

Sorry about posting in wrong area. Will move this to the Anabolic section.