jbry gets some much needed sleep with Primordial Performance's slumber stack

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, I got my slumber stack via fed ex yesterday.

opened up a box with a nice aroma to it. stuff smells good, and I couldn't wait to make some.

so about an hour before bed, I used the scoop/strainer to get the mix, boiled some water, and made some tea.

I have to say, i'm not really a big fan of drinking hot tea, but I figured i'd give it a shot to see how it's going to work.

stuff is pretty good for tea. deff. different.

I didn't feel all sleepy or anything like that, just relaxed.

so before I went to bed, I took 3 whiffs of the sleep scent and layed down to sleep.

man, I must of had a good nights sleep, cause my work tried to call me to come in at 6.
my ring tone is master of puppets by metallica. the whole song.

woke up at eight feeling fresh and awake. good night of sleep, and it's all natural.

it's not the strongest stuff on the market. but it's inexpensive, all natural, and doesn't leave you feeling groggy.

tonight, i'll try it cold, and see how it taste.

good stuff. :fing02:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review. Can always use a good nights sleep.

Jb clear your inbox bro I've been tryin to send you a msg.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
inbox cleared.

I was wondering if you could cap this and just take the tea in capsules and still get the benifits.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm a very overlooked and unpopular PP item. Looking forward to more of your reviews. Ive never tried this or really had the urge.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
inbox cleared.

I was wondering if you could cap this and just take the tea in capsules and still get the benifits.
good question but i enjoy the taste of the tea also.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, I got my slumber stack via fed ex yesterday.

opened up a box with a nice aroma to it. stuff smells good, and I couldn't wait to make some.

so about an hour before bed, I used the scoop/strainer to get the mix, boiled some water, and made some tea.

I have to say, i'm not really a big fan of drinking hot tea, but I figured i'd give it a shot to see how it's going to work.

stuff is pretty good for tea. deff. different.

I didn't feel all sleepy or anything like that, just relaxed.

so before I went to bed, I took 3 whiffs of the sleep scent and layed down to sleep.

man, I must of had a good nights sleep, cause my work tried to call me to come in at 6.
my ring tone is master of puppets by metallica. the whole song.

woke up at eight feeling fresh and awake. good night of sleep, and it's all natural.

it's not the strongest stuff on the market. but it's inexpensive, all natural, and doesn't leave you feeling groggy.

tonight, i'll try it cold, and see how it taste.

good stuff. :fing02:
Nice review, JB. Thanks for taking the time to post this up. I use our sleep stack intermittently with a few other products that I rotate with. I'm not big on tea myself, but this stuff isn't bad at all.

-John

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw, made some cold tea last night, and put a little pure sugar syrup in it to sweeten it up. man good stuff. and gives me dreams i can remember.

gonna make myselef a big glass tonight.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good read. i need something to help me sleep these days. im gonna have to give this a try.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw, made some cold tea last night, and put a little pure sugar syrup in it to sweeten it up. man good stuff. and gives me dreams i can remember.

gonna make myselef a big glass tonight.
Nice to see the cold tea suited you well. I love hot tea (even though typically can go through an unsweetened tea gallon in 2 days on top of normal water intake).

I really do need to give this a try. Its a nice approach to sleep supplementation. Camomile may present some additional health benefits as well. I am not to familiar with this source, but the article seems pretty legit and it was a decent quick read: http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/Research/New-evidence-supports-camomile-tea-s-health-benefits

The addition of the sleep scent is very interesting as well, and probably what is pushing me to really want to give this a try. I might even let my girl try it, we both can use the extra assist with sleep.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I work 7pm-7am atleast 3 sometimes 4-5 days per week, how long does this take to give you sleepyness once ingested, do you wake up feeling groggy, how much sleep do you need to get to feel rested? Just wondering because often times I work 3 nights in a row, thanks in advance for the answers.

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I also have been getting a much better and needed sleep with Primordial Performance's slumber stack.
somtimes I add a bit extra valarian root or some kavakava but even alone its great.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
The slumber tea+ ZMK= lights out I have bag of slumber tea that is how I use I love tea try some yogi tea like green tea triple echinacca good for ur immune system... I have Been drinking green tea since was boy..... That is the jap in me yes I can say it

U

UKStrength

Superb review mate (repped) :) I cycle between this and LipoTrophin PM, two great sleep supplements.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I work 7pm-7am atleast 3 sometimes 4-5 days per week, how long does this take to give you sleepyness once ingested, do you wake up feeling groggy, how much sleep do you need to get to feel rested? Just wondering because often times I work 3 nights in a row, thanks in advance for the answers.
well, it doesn't make you sleepy, i'd call it more of a relaxed, well being feeling.

and it's a liquid, so for me, by the time I finish a cup, im feeling relaxed.

the sleep is solid, with for me, vivid dreams, and by the time my adventure is over in dream land, it's 8hrs later, and time to wake up.

no groggy feeling, and i wake up clear headed.

this is good stuff. I really am enjoying using it before bed.

:box: slumber stack

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
whats the best part of the stack, i was thinking of trying their tea

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I need to cycle off Melatonin, and I was looking at this. It's just easier and more convienent to just pop 3 tiny pills and fall asleep as apposed to brewing tea, then huffing some scents.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to cycle off Melatonin, and I was looking at this. It's just easier and more convienent to just pop 3 tiny pills and fall asleep as apposed to brewing tea, then huffing some scents.
I havn't tried this product, but I have used chamomile before.

Compared to Melatonin, it will relax you right into sleep in a similar way. The only difference is I do not get groggy in the morning from Chamomile, which I do from Melatonin.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I havn't tried this product, but I have used chamomile before.

Compared to Melatonin, it will relax you right into sleep in a similar way. The only difference is I do not get groggy in the morning from Chamomile, which I do from Melatonin.
Can't I buy Chamomile at the store in like capsule forms?

Thats the Tea part right? Whats in the scents?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't I buy Chamomile at the store in like capsule forms?

Thats the Tea part right? Whats in the scents?
I havn't heard of that (the capsules). This product is much more advanced then just a chamomile product, however. It also includes Skullcap, which is known to cause tranquil relaxation and induce sleep, and this is just one of the other ingredients, there are many more, all with sleep/relaxation benefits. So it can't be compared to chamomile, that was just my experience with it.

It appears to me that the sleep scent has concentrated oils from sleep beneficial ingredients as well.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I havn't heard of that (the capsules). This product is much more advanced then just a chamomile product, however. It also includes Skullcap, which is known to cause tranquil relaxation and induce sleep, and this is just one of the other ingredients, there are many more, all with sleep/relaxation benefits. So it can't be compared to chamomile, that was just my experience with it.

It appears to me that the sleep scent has concentrated oils from sleep beneficial ingredients as well.
Oh ok, like I said, I'm just looking for a Melatonin replacement.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Does nutraplanet have this or just pp.com, anyone wanna share a link?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
jbry, do you think the tea along would work well? or do you think the combo is needed

U

UKStrength

jbry, do you think the tea along would work well? or do you think the combo is needed
I've used Slumber Stack solo and in combination with other favourite sleep supplement (LipoTrophin PM).

The two together is the most powerful, it literally knocks me out but I feel slightly groggy the next day. So if I feel I may have trouble sleeping (e.g. been out clubbing or trained late and I'm wired) then I use the combo, otherwise I just stick to the Slumber Stack

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I've used Slumber Stack solo and in combination with other favourite sleep supplement (LipoTrophin PM).

The two together is the most powerful, it literally knocks me out but I feel slightly groggy the next day. So if I feel I may have trouble sleeping (e.g. been out clubbing or trained late and I'm wired) then I use the combo, otherwise I just stick to the Slumber Stack
not a bad idea. esp for a late nice clubbing :)

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
well, it doesn't make you sleepy, i'd call it more of a relaxed, well being feeling.

and it's a liquid, so for me, by the time I finish a cup, im feeling relaxed.

the sleep is solid, with for me, vivid dreams, and by the time my adventure is over in dream land, it's 8hrs later, and time to wake up.

no groggy feeling, and i wake up clear headed.

this is good stuff. I really am enjoying using it before bed.

:box: slumber stack
Very interesting. I work til 2am so this may come in handy for me. This seems like a great way to fall asleep easily after working late. Sometimes I have a few beers to help relax, but this would be a lot more beneficial.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. I work til 2am so this may come in handy for me. This seems like a great way to fall asleep easily after working late. Sometimes I have a few beers to help relax, but this would be a lot more beneficial.
I've become nearly dependent on Melatonin. It sucks. I don't take it on the weekends when I can stay up late and not have to be up so early in the morning.

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I loved the tea also, i add soem extra valarien troot somtimes, I also love that it's inexpensive, all natural, and doesn't leave you feeling grogg TOO!

spesh when i have a workout to do! :).