Questions about Growth Supplement

K

Krokis

Awards
I was just having some questions about a growth supplement taht i would like to start taking HGH ... human Growth Hormone.

Stats about me
19 College 220lbs. 6'1 roughly

I would like to use this HGH to get mabey 2-3 inches taller, and help me slim down a bit.

I have read reviews and researched extensively on a "Supplement Releaser"

GenF20

and im about to start searching on GHR1000

If anyone has used these supplements please tell me and if anyone has other questions i will ask them as well

Also, i am going to be doing the workout program P90X during this "transformation" if and when i start it, i have done the workouts before and lost mabey 10 pounds while semi dieting, but i would also like to get a chance at getting taller

Thanks for reading, and criticism is welcome. i am just trying to learn more before i start

K

Krokis

Awards
No answers :(

I was hoping to have something to search tonight.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want a few inches of growth from HGH, you gotta be on year round.. Do you honestly have that money?

I'd say 3IU ED for like 1-2 years...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
PS: i know safe is a relative word around here haha

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never knew it'll make u taller. Is that when you on puberty or at any age? I'm curious

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id say at 19 oyur growth plates are probably closed up bro, not going to get uch growth from anything at that age,
but for the leaning out you can definitely get it form a good GH booster and maybe a cortisol supressor,
i love endo Amp Max, but you could also look into Supress c with hgh up or hgh pro

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes the growth plates dont fuse until mid 20s..But to gain a few inches off of HGH is impossible if you dont have hundreds of thousands of dollars..

K

Krokis

Awards
Not entirely possible...HGH is what fuels your Growth Plates in your body naturally. if im correct, and my doctor said my plates aren't fully closed yet, which means there is a chance that i could still grow

Has anyone tried out
GenF20
GHR1000

or any other "safe" supplements

K

Krokis

Awards
Not entirely possible...HGH is what fuels your Growth Plates in your body naturally. if im correct, and my doctor said my plates aren't fully closed yet, which means there is a chance that i could still grow

Has anyone tried out
GenF20
GHR1000

Whats 3iU ED ?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Learned somethig new today.

K

Krokis

Awards
but for the leaning out you can definitely get it form a good GH booster and maybe a cortisol supressor,
i love endo Amp Max, but you could also look into Supress c with hgh up or hgh pro
Have you used HGH Pro?

or HGH up ?

K

Krokis

Awards
Oh yea, and i will be taking Syntha-6 While doing these workouts as well

mmm, gotta love that chocolate flavored

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Has anyone tried out
GenF20
GHR1000

Whats 3iU ED ?
Its the amount of HGH you will be injecting sub-q... everyday..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Endogenous GH boosters will do NOTHING to make you gain height.

K

Krokis

Awards
Nothing to make me gain height you say?

If i do take it ill be HOPING for height then, i guess tahts all.

Has anyone taken HGH Pro , or that HGH Up that was mentioned earler

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
You must be the same 19 y/o posting this at the PM forums. Your not going to grow anymore vertically on GH. The epiphyseal cartilage in your body, by now, has already been replaced by bone. There is option for you to grow without surgery. If your the same kid from PM then you have already been told this in some variation and you just need to accept that fact.

K

Krokis

Awards
same kid from what? PM ????

I just came across this website yesterday researching more on HGH

K

Krokis

Awards
Regardless, i just ordered HGHPro from Nutraplanet 2 months worth.

I guess im going to try to log my way through it, see if this will help me stay focused on my goal.

Ill be taking Syntha-6 Chocolate Flavored

And Dieting to my best abililty since im in college.

I will also be taking some vitamins along with this such as Juice Plus Orchard, and Garden Blend, And i have Cinnimon Bark that my sister said will help reduce my food intake. (not to sure about that but she swears by it)