What do the great minds here think?

mikem

Awards
I am currently running Prime/Pink Magic and Jack3d. I had to jump on the TEST DRIVE sale and buy 3 bottles. What would you do? Add it to the stack or use it after. If I should wait to use it then what would you stack it with? Thanks for the help!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
And no, i wouldn't take it on top of PM and prime.

mikem

Awards
I hope it is I like the ingredient profile.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, that is an expensive stack, I hope your loaded with cash, your diet is great and you train like a beast.. Otherwise, that stack wont be worth it..

mikem

Awards
Yea the diet is good and even though I am 40, I still train hard! I got the inner circle deal on the pink magic and then I saw the TEST DRIVE sale and just couldn't turn it down!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea the diet is good and even though I am 40, I still train hard! I got the inner circle deal on the pink magic and then I saw the TEST DRIVE sale and just couldn't turn it down!
Lol, suckered in..

mikem

Awards
Maybe. but it wouldn't be the first time in my 20 years of using supplements..lol!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guys i had a dream about pink magic no joke, they say vit b-6 gives crazy dreams and yes it does, i dreamt i had two bottles but one was way bigger than the other

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
guys i had a dream about pink magic no joke, they say vit b-6 gives crazy dreams and yes it does, i dreamt i had two bottles but one was way bigger than the other
Ya, b6 gave me crazy dreams when I dosed over a gram, also took me a couple hours to fall asleep..

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, b6 gave me crazy dreams when I dosed over a gram, also took me a couple hours to fall asleep..
i noticed that too! i couldnt sleep for a while, but when i hit the pillow had stupid dreams

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
bah you call that crazy dream? First time I tried ZMA I dreamed I was Michael Jackson and I was tucking my two kids in. I'm not even married and I don't have kids. Another guy on another form dreamed he was at his wedding, except he was the bride (Yes it was a bodybuilding forum too).

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bah you call that crazy dream? First time I tried ZMA I dreamed I was Michael Jackson and I was tucking my two kids in. I'm not even married and I don't have kids. Another guy on another form dreamed he was at his wedding, except he was the bride (Yes it was a bodybuilding forum too).
that was just part of it, but the rest was too crazy to discuss and im gonna leave it at that

mikem

Awards
Any suggestion about what to stack with EST TEST DRIVE?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I think i was on a supplement with some b6 too when I had a dream i was at my grandmas house with my uncle sitting opposite me, he had curly shoulder length ginger hair wearing maroon indian dress and he was a pirate. WTF?! (felt like i was really there though man, was so damn vivid!)

To the Thread op: Without enough calories even on those supps, id be surprised if you made any adequate gains.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think i was on a supplement with some b6 too when I had a dream i was at my grandmas house with my uncle sitting opposite me, he had curly shoulder length ginger hair wearing maroon indian dress and he was a pirate. WTF?! (felt like i was really there though man, was so damn vivid!)

To the Thread op: Without enough calories even on those supps, id be surprised if you made any adequate gains.
lol, im on b6 now and dreams are crazy