have to stop glycobol

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well i have been on glycobol for a little over a week, i have tried it as low as just one pill a day. and i have to call it quits. It is tearing up my stomach i have even missed work do to have the worse squirts of my life, i was really having high hopes for this supp (i even purchased it knowing i could not really afford it at the time) i will cont taking my tesopro and stoked.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow that sucks and is hilarious lol...sorry. Well usually it'll take a few days or for some a week to tolerate it..how far u waiting to carb up?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's what I do (and I had the same issue): I take a cap and wait 5-10 minutes before eating. I slowly ramp up dosing from 1 cap/day to 2 caps to 3 caps and finally 4 caps. If I get overzealous with dosing, my body lets me know very quickly.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh man i got green crap also, i thought that was just the blue ras xtend coloring it haha guess i was wrong, i have tried it 30 mins before carbs, 20 mins, same time as carbs..i have tried all complex carbs all simple carbs, mixed, i have tried 50 g carbs-120 carbs. guess its just not for me..the bottle is pretty full if anyone has anything they wanna trade other wise i will just let a buddy have them.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
like rodja said have you tried lowering the dose and working up from there as your stomach gets used to it? for example 1cap a day for 3 or 4 days then 2caps and so on.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh man i got green crap also, i thought that was just the blue ras xtend coloring it haha guess i was wrong, i have tried it 30 mins before carbs, 20 mins, same time as carbs..i have tried all complex carbs all simple carbs, mixed, i have tried 50 g carbs-120 carbs. guess its just not for me..the bottle is pretty full if anyone has anything they wanna trade other wise i will just let a buddy have them.
green crap is normal when taking gb. try taking carbs a little closer to dosing maybe 15-20 min after

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
im in teh green crap crew

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I "experimented" with glycobol when first came out, first sup I'd taken in like a year and half.... Didn't last but a few day- sane as you... Spent hours pissing out my ass- green piss at that. Nutrient repartioner allright, repartioned right into the toilet.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
try dosing right before meals(as in sometimes ill dose right before my first bite) and slowly expand the time before meals. I get the green crap sometimes but that really doesnt concern me much. I believe its the BMOV....could be wrong...

Sometimes if i take too many caps or dose to far between meals ill get the squirts.

But the closer i take it with food the less complications i have. Start at 1 cap a day with a carb meal. Thn expand that to 1 cap 2x a day with carb meals.

try it out see if it works. Glycobol is a very potent supplement that cannot be abused. Its not like u can pop 4 pills 30 minutes before a meal and be good.

Also make sure your eating good carbs, ive noticed the better my carbs the less my stomach is irratated. If i pop a 2 glycobol before burger king...ill poop my brains out...but if i pop 2 pills 15 minutes before brown rice, broccoli, and steak....no complications.

Glad to hear your enjoying testopro and stoked!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Glycobol killed my stomach and had me ****ting watery **** like 7-10 times a day. It was horrible and I didn't even notice any positives for the few weeks I put up with that bull****. Was very unimpressed to say the least.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would like to see you experiment with one cap WITH first bite of your meal NO CARBS. see how you react after a few days, build tolerance, then start adding in carbs.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycobol is potent stuff. It contains NA-R-ALA which is 10-30 more time potent than R-ALA.

always start off with one cap preferably right before you post workout meal with at least 50 minimum carbohydrates or more.

and eat a solid meal an hour later after the post shake/carbs

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I had swamp thing come out the toilet on me for a while. but same issues here. The best way to dose it in my opinion is dosing it slowly...from 1 cap, to 2 caps, then 3 and 4. I don't take the full dose e.d since Im carb cycling, which to me is working really well. But I pop 2 caps 30 prior to breakfast with 30-50g of carbs, then pop 2 caps PWO with my whey, xtendz, and 8oz gatorade, wait about 20-30mins then get some fast absorbing carbs in me, about 30-50gs. Try it out and don't freak out man

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea, I had swamp thing come out the toilet on me for a while. but same issues here. The best way to dose it in my opinion is dosing it slowly...from 1 cap, to 2 caps, then 3 and 4. I don't take the full dose e.d since Im carb cycling, which to me is working really well. But I pop 2 caps 30 prior to breakfast with 30-50g of carbs, then pop 2 caps PWO with my whey, xtendz, and 8oz gatorade, wait about 20-30mins then get some fast absorbing carbs in me, about 30-50gs. Try it out and don't freak out man
im not worried about the green crap, im worried that i am peeing out of my butt atleast 10 times a day. my brown eye can only take so many wipes a day before it gets raw and really screws my day.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I have many things for sale in the auction section. See if there is anything of interest and pm me.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
im not worried about the green crap, im worried that i am peeing out of my butt atleast 10 times a day. my brown eye can only take so many wipes a day before it gets raw and really screws my day.
i havent had any problems w/ diarehae on it. im doing 4cap / day now

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
okay guys im gonna give this a shot..

here goes day one at one pill a day taken with first bite of food pst workout meal..

whole wheat pasta, with chicken breast, and a little sessert of a 25% less sugar chewy granola bar, and a bananna

also comming off a two day break of glycobol to let the stomach start fresh

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well its been a little less than 2 hrs and the freen squirts start already, i will cont this one pill a day for a few days to see if it gets better..i really want my body to start to like this stuff, because my muscle do seem to be more full when im taking it

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well its been a little less than 2 hrs and the freen squirts start already, i will cont this one pill a day for a few days to see if it gets better..i really want my body to start to like this stuff, because my muscle do seem to be more full when im taking it
Are you feeling weak? Or are you just squirting and everything else feels good? I ask since you mentioned an increase in muscle fullness... and are you drinking enough water (bad diarrhea can dehydrate you)?

Sorry to hear about th squirts buddy. Keep us posted to see if it gets any better

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would like to see you experiment with one cap WITH first bite of your meal NO CARBS. see how you react after a few days, build tolerance, then start adding in carbs.
last time im going to state this, its the only way to work up to it IME

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I drink atleast a gallon and a half of water a day...and fam feelin stonr I don't think I'm dehydrated at all