Viteyes , or other supplements for eye health / performance

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
So, My eyes are being a nightmare at the moment due to hay fever, which got me remembering a topic once, probably on another board, ( I wanna say on whoever first made 1-test, which I cant even remember right now, maybe I need nootopics :p ) about an eye targeted multivitamin formula. there was quite a bit of interest in the thread I recall reading, but one ( respected) board member had his own 'ultimate formula' but wasn't willing to share it unless people 'did the work to research what's in it themselves' the thread died out, I had no time to research it and forgot all about it.

Doing some goggling got me lots of adverts, but no input, on Viteyes , looks good, lots of study s, bit expensive thou, so thought Id bring it to the board and see if any of you guys have any input / experience on such things! @~$50 for 3 months supply im dubious as to if its going to be much better than a broad range multivitamin, and if its more targeted at older folks, thou the literature doesnt seem to be.

I figure eyesight is important, and worth optimising in my line of work, so if it /actually/ has any effect I may try it.

A

AminoAddict99

Awards
I'm no expert, but I think fish oil, vitamin A and D all help with eyesight, mainly A; I think.

Anyone else have any suggestions? I look at a computer screen mostly all day while working, I'm sure that's no good.