posible gyno from tren ?

adma01

Awards
hi a mate of mine has been taking tren bomb
and hes been gettin a discharge from his nipples..a liquid substance
hes taking tamoixfen tablets would this be enough to help me stop it ?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be enough. If not get some adex or letro and start dosing it right away.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually from what I've read, nolva ain't good for 19-nor products (In theory)..... but many on here still use nolva with tren just fine. Get some adex and letro and start dosing it for sure. Continue nolva for now but I don't know if you still should once you get the letro.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get some caber. Start dose at .25mg E3D. Move up from there to .5mg E3D if needed. Lactation should cease. Nolva will not stop lactation.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does nolva increase lactation receptors?
so i wouldnt use nolva when on stuff like deca or tren.
get some vitamin b6, chasteberry, stuff to increase dopamine, and some dostinex

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does nolva increase lactation receptors?
so i wouldnt use nolva when on stuff like deca or tren.
get some vitamin b6, chasteberry, stuff to increase dopamine, and some dostinex
He should get P-5-P instead of B6.. I dosed B6 high once and I get tingles in my nerves every so often.. B6 damages nerves at high doses..

adma01

Awards
iv been usin tamoxifen for a week knw dose at 40mg it has stoped the discharge a lil bit shall i carry on or just get some letro but the only thing is my local suplement store cant get hold of letro and i wnt to start another cycle of tren is this recomended??

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
iv been usin tamoxifen for a week knw dose at 40mg it has stoped the discharge a lil bit shall i carry on or just get some letro but the only thing is my local suplement store cant get hold of letro and i wnt to start another cycle of tren is this recomended??
what were your tren doses daily?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ouch
dats gyno
is it sensitive?

adma01

Awards
what were your tren doses daily?
20 mg a day 30 day cycle went on 2 novadex xt by gaspari dat didn make much difference den bought tamoxifen and dose it 40 mg a day for the past week its got a lil better i can feel something behind my nipple like a lil bump i
fink i had it on both its just on my left nipple knw is that normal??

justinc

Awards
First off, your 19 years old, 134 lbs. and your taking tren? You want to start another cycle of tren when you have gyno already? I would take care of the gyno first, and to answer your question, no that is not normal. If you have lumps behind your nips you have gyno.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I thought it was for your friend lol. Exposed! Get the caber quick like gamer said and lay off this stuff especially tren for your age.

adma01

Awards
First off, your 19 years old, 134 lbs. and your taking tren? You want to start another cycle of tren when you have gyno already? I would take care of the gyno first, and to answer your question, no that is not normal. If you have lumps behind your nips you have gyno.
sorry by the way im usin my mates log in, im 20 my weight is 11 stones and i want to know how to cure it please i only thought bwt taking another cycle cos my supplement guy said its not a problem u can still carry on with cycles.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GET CABER ONLINE!!!!!!! If nolva is helping a bit keep it till caber arrives