Need help on choosing a stack...

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so I'm looking to add on more strength and size. I've been looking up dif stacks, test boosters, etc... and I have no idea of what I should try. I'll be 20 in about 2 months, and would rather not do something that requires PCT. I have elevated liver enzymes apparently, but was told it was just fat on my liver(I did a cycle of Hdrol and only used milk thistle, not sure if that had something to do with it...made great gains though ^_^). I plan on using MaxV2 as my pre-WO, and using NutraPro for my shakes.

What would you guys suggest for strength/size gains for me? I plan on ordering it in a few days and starting either right when I get it, or starting mid July(am moving). Diet is in check, just looking for an extra umph I suppose.

Also not sure if this is supposed to go in this area, if not, please move it mods :)

EDIT: Also would like to grab some joint support, but not positive of what is best for that either. Would like suggestions on that too :)

Thanks in advance for helpz

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Might give M-stak by universal a shot.

Super Cissus RX by USPLabs or OsteoSport by AN for joints

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd look into Super Cissus RX by USP. Or even if you don't already take a multivitamin look into Orange Triad by Controlled Labs cause it has join support in it. Then throw in some fish oil always helps my joints. Personally i'd just stick to creatine, BA, protein, BCAA's, and multivitamin.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is a good time. Slight suppression is a possibility but if you aren't using exorbitant doses ED IMO you'd be fine.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Going with Orange Triad since it will take the place of my multi as well :)

And can't find reviews on NP for Universals M stack, so will google for some. And also going to check out Formestane right now.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Ya, Formestane def is not looking like a great option. Animal M Stak looks promising other than some crazy side effects from reviews. But side effects come with everything, so M stak is a maybe. Checking out MA now

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Cut between M stak and MA right now. Any other contenders?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
arachidonic acid?
Don't make me neg you!

Haha just kidding, but really? You've used that with any luck? I ran a full 50 day cycle of Giaspari Hdrol stacked with X-Factor (pure AA) and i didn't get **** but soreness.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't make me neg you!

Haha just kidding, but really? You've used that with any luck? I ran a full 50 day cycle of Giaspari Hdrol stacked with X-Factor (pure AA) and i didn't get **** but soreness.
i used max out from iforce had nice strength gain gain some size

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
On the other hand, i have looked at that and it looks like a decent product. 2 bottles for a 50 day stack could yield decent returns.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
But i still think it's something worth stacking, not stand alone for 50 days. You could cycle 2 tubs of M-stack, but that gets pricey.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the other hand, i have looked at that and it looks like a decent product. 2 bottles for a 50 day stack could yield decent returns.
just please dont use if you have asthma i made that mistake and i couldnt run to save my life, but nice strength, but for price idk if id use it again especially when kre is giving me awesome strength

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol is looking like what I would want to get at this point. So far my order is going to be Orange Triad, NutraPro (wanna try their cinnabun ;) ), more MaxV2, and then Natadrol. Bringing me to about $115. I decided no on Prime just because of price(same reason I don't wanna try PM I guess).

Mixed emotions on if Natadrol requires PCT though. Sugg. on (cheap) PCT, or if it's even needed?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
testopro and or stoked would both more than suffice for pct for natadrol. Formadrol is a solid product and cheeper than the other two. Just pretty much use any test booster you want heh...

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Ya, realized a lot of T boosters would prolly work for me. I ended up just getting OxiMega, Orange Triad, more MaxV2 and some more NutraPro(Cinnabun). I'm gonna wait till after I move to do a T booster instead, but will probably be using Natadrol with testopro.

TexasSkinni

Awards
I'm really not sure how this works, but I cannot find out how to post my own question.

I am 6'1 @ 140 right now. I've always been a skinny dude with a very high metabolism. I just want to know how I can gain weight. I was told to eat eat eat and do short, very intense workouts. I tried it and gained about 5 lbs in a month, not enough. Not only that, but it seemed like I lost weight in my legs and just gained a little in my chest and arms.

I have been reading a little about this stuff called E-POL. But from what a lot of people tell me, I need to work out for a very long time before trying something like this.

Can anyone recommend something for me?

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
When you're in the area where you clicked on this thread, there should be a "Post New Topic" button, or say something along those lines I think.

As for your question, eat a lot(like you said), use a gainer(crapload of cals in one shake = awesome). What do you mean short and intense? High weight/low rep is what you would want, with about a min rest(60-90 secs). Short, I dunno about that. I'm usually in the gym anwhere from 50 mins to 80 mins with no cardio.

About E-Pol though, I just googled and read some crap on it. All I can really find is that it's supposed to be an Epi clone and has given some OK results to users. But there isn't a lot out there on it.

Have you researched your PCT? I wouldn't take it if you've just started lifting either. I would wait a year or two tbh. How old are you?

TexasSkinni

Awards
Thanks. By short I meant time wise, 20-30 minutes of really intense workouts. Not sure what you mean by PCT...

I'm 25. You see my problem is that I don't think I'm strong enough to workout for more than 30 minutes at a time. When I workout, the first 10-15 minutes are not bad. But after that it's almost impossible to lift anything. I end up hurting myself due to trying to keep going. I guess what I am wondering is, is there anything I can take to make me stronger so I can workout longer?

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
If you don't know what I mean by PCT(Post Cycle Therapy), then HELL NO DO NOT TAKE IT, lol. Do your research on PCTs as well, and definitely wait quite awhile before you run anything.

Your workouts should definitely be longer. Do you take enough rest in between sets/exercises? If you are wanting to put on size, then you don't want a short intense workout. That would be more of fat burning/cutting up(low weight, high reps, low rest time). Don't really have an answer to why you run out of steam after 15 mins :/

What does a typical workout session for you look like? (exercises, sets, reps, rest time, etc...), what's your pre-workout meal look like?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
testopro and or stoked would both more than suffice for pct for natadrol. Formadrol is a solid product and cheeper than the other two. Just pretty much use any test booster you want heh...
All of those should be fine for a Natadrol cycle.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formestane for strength and size? No thanks killer

Another suggestion, Mass Addiction by Anabolic Addictions
http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/anabolic-addiction/mass-addiction-120-caps.html
Nutrient partitioning, Nitrogen Retention, Test booster all in one.
Mass Addiction is great, stack it with something like TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha you got yourself a great natty stack.

Word has it that Anabolic Addictions has some really awesome products on the way;)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
If you can't gain weight at 6'1'' 140 pounds, taking Prohormones isn't going to help you one bit.

It really is all about eating. I'm a sufferer from the same problem.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Mass Addiction is great.
Really have to agree with all that recommend Mass Addiction.

Great Advice and I hope you achieve all your goals.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how are you missing my favorite stack, tcf-1 sustain alpha and testopro.... much better than m-stak in my opinion

if you want a flavone based muscle builder you should look into phyto-test as it has 7-methoxy just like m-stak

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
how are you missing my favorite stack, tcf-1 sustain alpha and testopro.... much better than m-stak in my opinion

if you want a flavone based muscle builder you should look into phyto-test as it has 7-methoxy just like m-stak
I second that, great natty stack

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Really have to agree with all that recommend Mass Addiction.

Great Advice and I hope you achieve all your goals.
What do you guys dose Mass Addiction at? Just curious. I've been taking 5 a day to try to maximize the Ecdysterone. Taking one with my 3 big meals, and 2 with a weight gainer.

And god yes, i hope they come out with another muscle building product.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Dangit, now I'm looking more at MA then because of all the support for it, lol. No PCT required since it is all natty, correct? Would I get fine results with TCF-1 and MA, or is Sustain Alpha also rec?