Lose 13 kg (28 lbs.) in 10 weeks with Irvingia gabonensis

  1. Lose 13 kg (28 lbs.) in 10 weeks with Irvingia gabonensis


    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?




  2. Irvingia gabonensis administered 150 mg twice daily before meals to overweight and/or obese human volunteers favorably impacts body weight and a variety of parameters characteristic of the metabolic syndrome. (Syndrome X)

    Sweet!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  3. ive seen that study before,

    promising ingredient. I think the mechanism was similar to that of acarbose, so i think gastro issue may arise
    •   
       

  4. SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  5. ill get a good one,

    if it acts on PPAR it most likely acts like a PPARy ANTAGONIST and PPARa AGONIST.

    Or as an alpha glucosidase/alpha amylase inhibitor

  6. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Sweet!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  7. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Sweet!
    other things do that as well. Fucoxanthin is a PPARy antagonist and upregulates UCP1.

    not sure if the Irvingia does that though.

    ginseng extracts down regulate UCP2

    Capsiascinoids upregulate UCP1 and 3..


    food for thoguht

  8. Sesamin
    TetradecylThioacetic Acid (TTA)

    PPARalpha and PPARbeta agonist
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  9. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    other things do that as well. Fucoxanthin is a PPARy antagonist and upregulates UCP1.

    not sure if the Irvingia does that though.

    ginseng extracts down regulate UCP2

    Capsiascinoids upregulate UCP1 and 3..


    food for thoguht

    but Fucoxanthin works?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  10. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    but Fucoxanthin works?
    as an uncoupler? unsure.

    PPARy Antagonist, yes.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    as an uncoupler? unsure.

    PPARy Antagonist, yes.
    side note

    A lot of companies i only see use 5mg of Fucoxanthin, when id like to see 20-35 mg in a supplement

    We shall see

  12. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    side note

    A lot of companies i only see use 5mg of Fucoxanthin, when id like to see 20-35 mg in a supplement

    We shall see
    @ high doses (20-35mg) works?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  13. Recompadrol
    Sesamin
    TetradecylThioacetic Acid (TTA)
    Fucoxanthin ( if i found a good source i will try it)
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  14. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    @ high doses (20-35mg) works?
    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Recompadrol
    Sesamin
    TetradecylThioacetic Acid (TTA)
    Fucoxanthin ( if i found a good source i will try it)
    can only hope, thats why its touted as a weight loss supplement.

    Next product will have it in there just for PPARy antagonistic properties, unless cost is too high.

    Recompadrol has components that work like the TTA (Salacia Reticulata)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    can only hope, thats why its touted as a weight loss supplement.

    Next product will have it in there just for PPARy antagonistic properties, unless cost is too high.

    Recompadrol has components that work like the TTA (Salacia Reticulata)
    I`n and Ready
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Irvingia Gabonensis
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 11:54 AM
  2. I need to lose about 15lbs in 4 weeks....HELP
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 03:19 PM
  3. is there a sure fire way to lose weight in 2 weeks?
    By gnutela in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 02:50 AM
  4. Eat Yogurt. Lose 14 Pounds in 12 Weeks?
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 08:42 PM
  5. Need to lose 2%bf in 2 weeks
    By SureShot in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 09:27 AM
Log in
Log in