Cycle support dosage

JLT

Awards
I have searched and searched and keep finding contradicting info. My question is in regards to AI cycle support 2.0. I have read some places you need 2 scoops a day and other places 4 scoops. I'm trying to plan a 3 week m-drol cycle 10/10/20 and I wanted to know if I needed to buy 1 or 2 tubs of cycle support. I have read the superdrol for dummies thread and it appears that 2 scoops of cycle support equals the recommendations for the support supps listed in there. Aside from the cycle support I plan on DHEA 200/200/100/100,
Fenugreek, Taurine, and Nolva 40/30/20/10 for PCT. Does all of this sound right?

AminoAddict99

Awards
The dose amounts on the label say "two scoops provide" and then lists everything. So if your only taking 1 scoop, remember to cut the dose amounts in half for everything.

2 scoops if the your fine with whats on the label, 4 if u want to double it. I think you'd be ok using 1 scoop in a morning protein shake and 1 scoop in the evening though, but up to you. Hope that helps

JLT

Awards
The dose amounts on the label say "two scoops provide" and then lists everything. So if your only taking 1 scoop, remember to cut the dose amounts in half for everything.

2 scoops if the your fine with whats on the label, 4 if u want to double it. I think you'd be ok using 1 scoop in a morning protein shake and 1 scoop in the evening though, but up to you. Hope that helps
Yeah I understand that.. But I have read people recommending 4 scoops, but that seems like it's to much from what I have read in the superdrol for dummies thread, which recommends:
RYR 1.2g ed
Milkthistle 1000mg
Hawthorne Berry 1000mg
CoQ10
Policosinol- 20mg 2x ed

So if I go by the superdrol for dummies two scoops is fine, but then I read other people saying 4. So I'm a little confused.

AminoAddict99

Awards
Cycle Assist from CEL is cheaper and very similar, maybe pick up a bottle of that and use 2 scoops of Cycle Support and a serving of Cycle Assist.

It's basically all up to you and what u view as adequate for your cycle. Both products contain good profiles to regulate blood pressure and have good liver support formulas.

Or just take 3 scoops a day, then your right between 2 and 4

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
If I were sunning a SD cycle, I would definitely error on the side of caution and use the 4 scoops. For a less supressive cycle such as Hdrol, 2 scoops would do you.

JLT

Awards
If I were sunning a SD cycle, I would definitely error on the side of caution and use the 4 scoops. For a less supressive cycle such as Hdrol, 2 scoo[ps would do you.
Ok, so I'm assuming that 4 scoops is the standard protocol for SD. My only concern with 4 scoops is I was reading NAC over 2000mg a day is bad and can be a pro oxidant.

Otherwise does everything else I have planned look ok?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
For a three week run, looks good to me, although for the nolva I'd probably go 40/30/20/20, but that's me.