Pink magic $69.... WTF!!!
- 06-16-2010, 09:48 AM
- 06-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Good logs on it. People are saying it worked great. I'm waiting to finish my current stack than I'll start my pm. Read some logs on it. See for yourself. U missed the inner circle price buddy
- 06-16-2010, 11:14 AM
06-16-2010, 11:18 AM
06-16-2010, 11:18 AM
06-16-2010, 11:24 AM
Personally, I have never seen a reaction to a dietary supplement quite like this, and I am confused as to whether I should feel offended or flattered, ha! I have seen the, "I can get a bottle of Test, bro, for way cheaper than that11! lolERcoaster!" more times recently than ever before. This was not directed at you in particular, Lifting, just a general commentary.
In reality, nobody is being forced to purchase Pink Magic, nor experience the product, so I am personally confused as to the amount of outrage being expressed over the possible voluntary purchase of a dietary supplement by others.
I also find the synthetic testosterone analogy lacking in many ways, as it completely equates a natural dietary supplement with a synthetic, illegal alternative. I have no doubts that a bottle of Testosterone would produce more substantial results than Pink Magic, but the comparison itself fails to distinguish the complete lack of relativity, here: for some neither HPTA suppression nor taking illegal compounds is a desire nor an option, and as a result, legal alternatives are sought. And considered in that way, a far better analogy would be, "$69.99?! I can get 'natural product X' for far less than that with way better results!"
But considering the vast, vast majority of individuals making these comparisons have indeed never experimented with PM, I hesitate to deem that a valid analogy, either. While I understand the point of the test., reference, it is certainly a silly one all things considered.
06-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Ive never seen that profile before and I think it has something like 1 study to back it up...so I think I will wait till after all the BS, hype etc clears and then ill think about it.But I would be very hesistant to buy something from a company which used to be putting a stim they shouldnt have in jacked.That is how they gained so much popularity I think.Because everyone was raving about jacked when it had that in it.
06-16-2010, 11:40 AM
06-16-2010, 11:49 AM
I bought 4 bottles so I'll be covered for a while. Until I use it I won't say is this or is that. Just going by logs and what people say an what's in it. If it works it does and if don't it don't. Is worth a try just like everything in life. If u don't wanna spend money than don't complain. That's how i see it.
06-16-2010, 11:50 AM
06-16-2010, 11:54 AM
unless PM is gonna add 15-20 lbs on me in a month im not wasting $70
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
06-16-2010, 11:55 AM
06-16-2010, 11:56 AM
06-16-2010, 12:00 PM
Idk about u guys but when I first started I used muscletech and was a gnc junky. Lol now i know better. And I used to pay 120 for nano x9 lmfao smh!!!!! Now I'm now I am more aware and I research more. Just saying we all spend money one way or another. If lifting weights is ur thing u take chances an risks. Stop crying!
06-16-2010, 12:04 PM
06-16-2010, 12:11 PM
06-16-2010, 12:14 PM
There. Fixed.It contained theophylline, a naturally occurring and metabolite of caffeine marketed as a prescription drug.
EDIT: And gamer2be08 beat me to it.
06-16-2010, 12:15 PM
06-16-2010, 12:16 PM
06-16-2010, 12:17 PM
USP puts out top notch products, and even though the price might be a bit on the steep side, I have no doubt that it does what they say it does. Consider buying it from... dare I say it-GNC. If after a few weeks, if you find that the product isn't quite working for you, you can return it for a full refund. Just make sure you keep the box and receipt. I'm considering running this in a month with some Bolic, or C-bolic, if I can find some.
06-16-2010, 12:30 PM
I think some of you get off talking smack about USP and many other companies on AM. Why don't you read some of the Pink Magic logs, or mine for that matter, and then make the claims you are about it being overpriced. I lost weight on a cut, significantly cut fat, had amazing recomp and broke PRs on every exercise I did during my HST routine. I was below maintenance calories and an animal in the gym. PM works and the released version is even better than what I used during one of the first beta logs. Instead of talking smack why don't you shut up, buy it or at least wait for some more logs, then make a judgment about it. I have to give it to all of the USP guys for keeping their cool with some of the comments made; I would have told many of you to stfu a LONG time ago.
As for Jack3d, all this controversy you seem to create does not stop it from being one of the most popular supplements at NP, BB.com, GNC, VitaminShoppe... the list continues. I have been taking it since it came out and there was nothing illegal in it, the label changed to comply with FDA standards and USP is not the only company who made changes to labels. Seriously, work on that brain/mouth/keyboard connection a little before you spout off like an ignoramus (yes I did just use that word!).
06-16-2010, 12:53 PM
06-16-2010, 12:53 PM
06-16-2010, 12:54 PM
06-16-2010, 01:42 PM
I even admitted I was wrong, your post was really unnecessary as I wasnt even bashing USP labs.I simply stated something I thought was true and said I dont buy from companies like that.
Get off USP labs **** bro
06-16-2010, 01:58 PM
06-16-2010, 02:04 PM
1. Yakubu MT, Akanji MA, Oladiji AT, et al. Androgenic potentials of aqueous extract of Massularia acuminata (G. Don) Bullock ex Hoyl. Stem in male Wistar rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2008 Aug 13;118(3):508-513
2. Rahimi R, Ghiasi S, Azimi H, et al. A review of the herbal phosphodiesterase inhibitors; future perspective of new drugs. Cytokine. 2010 Feb;49(2):123-129
3. Lira EC, Graca FA, Goncalves DA, et al. Cyclic adenosine monophosphate-phosphodiesterase inhibitors reduce skeletal muscle protein catabolism in septic rats. Shock. 2007 Jun;27(6):687-694
4. Baviera AM, Zanon NM, Carvalho Navegantes LC, et al. Pentoxifylline inhibits Ca2+-dependent and ATP proteasome-dependent proteolysis in skeletal muscle from acutely diabetic rats. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2007 Mar;292(3):E702-708
5. Hinkle RT, Dolan E, Cody DB, et al. Phosphodiesterase 4 inhibition reduces skeletal muscle atrophy. Muscle Nerve. 2005 Dec;32(6):775-781
6. Navegantes LC, Resano NM, Migliorini RH, et al. Catecholamines inhibit Ca(2+)-dependent proteolysis in rat skeletal muscle through beta(2)-adrenoceptors and cAMP. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Sep;281(3):E449-454
7. Navegantes LC, Migliorini RH, do Carmo Kettelhut I. Adrenergic control of protein metabolism in skeletal muscle. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2002 May;5(3):281-286
8. Busquets S, Figueras MT, Fuster G, et al. Anticachectic effects of formoterol: a drug for potential treatment of muscle wasting. Cancer Res. 2004 Sep 15;64(18):6725-6731
9. Yimlamai T, Dodd SL, Borst SE, et al. Clenbuterol induces muscle-specific attenuation of atrophy through effects on the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway. J Apply Physiol 2005 Jul;99(1):71-80
10. Navegantes LC, Baviera AM, Kettelhut IC. The inhibitor role of sympathetic nervous system in the Ca2+-dependent proteolysis of skeletal muscle. Braz J Med Biol Res. 2009 Jan;42(1):21-28
11. Ohkoshi E, Miyazaki H, Shindo K, et al. Constituents from the leaves of Nelumbo nucifera stimulate lipolysis in the white adipose tissue of mice. Planta Med. 2007 Oct;73(12):1255-1259
12. Ono Y, Hattori E, Fukaya Y, et al. Anti-obesity effect of Nelumbo nucifera leaves extract in mice and rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Jun 30;106(2):238-244
13. Lee H, Kang R, Yoon Y. SH21B, an anti-obesity herbal composition, inhibits fat accumulation in 3T3-L1 adipocytes and high fat diet-induced obese mice through the modulation of the adipogenesis pathway. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010 Feb 17;127(3):709-717
14. Stehlik J, Moysesian MA. Inhibitors of cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase 3 and 5 as therapeutic agents in heart failure. Expert Opin Investig Drugs. 2006 Jul;15(7):733-742
15. Biolo G, Tipton KD, Klein S, et al. An abundant supply of amino acids enhances the metabolic effect of exercise on muscle protein. Am J Physiol. 1997 Jul;273(1 Pt 1):E122-129
16. Baron AD, Clark MG. Role of blood flow in the regulation of muscle glucose uptake. Annu Rev Nutr. 1997;17:487-499
17. Low SY, Rennie MJ, Taylor PM. Modulation of glycogen synthesis in rat skeletal muscle by changes in cell volume. J Physiol. 1996 Sep 1;495 (Pt 2):299-303
18. Stallknecht B, Dela F, Helge JW. Are blood flow and lipolysis in subcutaneous adipose tissue influence by contractions in adjacent muscles in humans? Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2007 Feb;292(2):E394-399
19. Kim D, Rybalkin SD, Pi X, et al. Upregulation of phosphodiesterase 1A1 expression is associated with the development of nitrate tolerance. Circulation. 2001 Nov 6;104(19):2338-2343
20. Liu CQ, Leung FP, Lee VW, et al. Prevention of nitroglycerin tolerance in vitro by T0156, a selective phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. Eur J Pharmacol. 2008 Aug 20;590(1-3):250-254
21. Tahseldar-Roumieh R, Keravis T, Maarouf S, et al. PDEs 1-5 activity and expression in tissues of cirrhotic rats reveal a role for aortic PDE3 in NO desensitization. Int J Exp Pathol. 2009 Dec;90(6):605-614
22. Zhang H, Pakeerappa P, Lee HJ. Induction of PDE5 and de-sensitization to endogenous NO signaling in a systemic resistance artery under altered blood flow. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2009 Jul;47(1):57-65
23. Dishy V, Sofowora G, Harris PA, et al. The effect of sildenafil on nitric oxide-mediated vasodilation in healthy men. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2001 Sep;70(3):270-279
24. Kimura M, Higashi Y, Hara K, et al. PDE5 inhibitor sildenafil citrate augments endothelium-dependent vasodilation in smokers. Hypertension. 2003 May;41(5):1106-1110
25. Gonzalez-Serratos H, Chang R, Pereira EF, et al. A novel thienylhydrazone, (2-thienylidene)3,4-methylenedioxybenzoylhydrazine , increases inotropism and decreases fatigue of skeletal muscle. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2001 Nov;299(2):558-566
26. Saitoh Y. Drugs to facilitate recovery of neuromuscular blockade and muscle strength. J Anesth. 2005;19(4):302-308
27. Navegantes LC, Resano NM, Migliorini RH, et al. Catecholamines inhibit Ca(2+)-dependent proteolysis in rat skeletal muscle through beta(2)-adrenoceptors and cAMP. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Sep;281(3):E449-54
06-16-2010, 02:12 PM
06-16-2010, 02:15 PM
06-16-2010, 02:15 PM
06-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Copy and paste them into Google and start clicking away until your heart is content... Or isn't content, whichever works.
06-16-2010, 02:27 PM
06-16-2010, 02:37 PM
06-16-2010, 02:38 PM
06-16-2010, 02:43 PM
06-16-2010, 02:54 PM
06-16-2010, 03:19 PM
if oufinny says it's quality then it is probably a pretty quality product
i won't spend that kind of money on a single supplement unless it's going to cover more than 1 basis, and even though i haven't been really following to many of the pink magic logs, i can say from what i've read so far this stuff is almost a recomp in a bottle, ppl seem to be adding muscle and shedding fat, i'm still undecided if it's worth the money or not
however i would take into consideration, if this is what your looking for and your going to stack a whole bunch of things to get similar results to pink magic solo then it might be worth looking into because solo it might be more beneficial on the wallet than a stack which can easily run to a much higher price tag........but thats for everyone to figure out on their own
to defend usplabs is their products have all worked well for me, and recently all new supplements seem to be more expensive than before
06-16-2010, 03:21 PM
I want to give pink magic a run, along with prime. Cant help to wanna try it with all the hype around it. But i usually spend about 120 and im good for atleast a 3 product stack im not sure if i want to spend 90 bucks at my local gnc and walk away with one bottle of pills
06-16-2010, 03:24 PM
06-16-2010, 03:30 PM
I appreciate your comments YG. I may have been a hyper-responder but I will say this. When I started Pink Magic I looked like a casual gym patron, when I was done I literally looked like a new person in the mirror. It truly changed my physique in less than 30 days, truly surpassing my wildest expectations. I just hope the final version I just bought does the same for me because if it does, I may be able to get down to ~10% BF which is my ultimate goal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By T-Bone in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-05-2011, 08:44 PM
- By Guest in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 371Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:08 PM
- By dmillz224 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 31Last Post: 05-20-2010, 03:47 PM