Pink magic $69.... WTF!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Owned.

    Can we get off the USP hate bandwagon now.

    This **** has been going on since Pink was retail released. You want to go buy test for that price instead? Fine, no one is stopping you. In fact, you can get advice here on how to run a cycle.

    If on the other hand you are looking to purchase a product that works, which is evidence by many logs on these boards and many others, while remaining natural, then it might be worth the price. By your logic, why bother with creatine, beta alanine, or any other "staple" supplement? Add them all together and a run of test would get you further. Its ****ing stupid to compare nature to AAS.

    All the power to USP on this product. I have not been running it long enough to give a die hard review, but so far everything is looking good. Based on the logs I have read (and I followed many in anticipation) I am only getting started.

    /thread.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    your highness, or emperor you should make your own products and label them "death to america" or "buy me or die"
    thats done already, i assume you've visited my country. i hope you had a good time here and come back soon.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   
       


  3. Id rather go to East St. Louis and spend this money on some real pink magic!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Id rather go to East St. Louis and spend this money on some real pink magic!
    lol... i would consider that "magic"... or even pink for that matter

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    thats done already, i assume you've visited my country. i hope you had a good time here and come back soon.
    wierd.
    •   
       


  6. WOW this has turned into something I didnt intend. I didnt want to bash USPLabs because they do have a great product line and seems like they do extensive research with their products. Which I far less than I can say for other companies or copy cat companies. The whole test comparison was just that. Yes some people will use AAS and some will not, and these are the ones that look for the best advantage.


    I have read many logs for PM... I find they generally start the same way... "I CANT WAIT TO LOG THIS AWESOME SUPPLEMENT or THANKS TO USPLABS FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO LOG GREAT PRODUCT." Already they have a mental bias built into it. Maybe they take PM and because they think they should feel this great effect they lift harder and push themselves more... But who knows, it could be an amazing product.

    I was just shocked by the price, esp from USPLabs. Nothing in their lineup is close to this price at all, look through the products... NOTHING IS. Could it be the cost of the raws? Possibly. Could it be them trying to profit off their growing name? Possibly. My whole point was the rest of USPs lineup is mod priced and quaility. I mean Prime was touted to be the amazing muscle and strength builder and it wasnt $69.99 a bottle... maybe at GNC or Vit Shop.
  7. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    WOW this has turned into something I didnt intend. I didnt want to bash USPLabs because they do have a great product line and seems like they do extensive research with their products. Which I far less than I can say for other companies or copy cat companies. The whole test comparison was just that. Yes some people will use AAS and some will not, and these are the ones that look for the best advantage.


    I have read many logs for PM... I find they generally start the same way... "I CANT WAIT TO LOG THIS AWESOME SUPPLEMENT or THANKS TO USPLABS FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO LOG GREAT PRODUCT." Already they have a mental bias built into it. Maybe they take PM and because they think they should feel this great effect they lift harder and push themselves more... But who knows, it could be an amazing product.

    I was just shocked by the price, esp from USPLabs. Nothing in their lineup is close to this price at all, look through the products... NOTHING IS. Could it be the cost of the raws? Possibly. Could it be them trying to profit off their growing name? Possibly. My whole point was the rest of USPs lineup is mod priced and quaility. I mean Prime was touted to be the amazing muscle and strength builder and it wasnt $69.99 a bottle... maybe at GNC or Vit Shop.
    We have a formula for pricing that allows us to succeed in the market place. If the cost of raw materials where cheaper, the product would cost less but this is not the case with PM.

    Innovation is pricey at first. I wish that I could sell at 39.99 but I would lose my a$$.

    Once the feedback comes in from the spending customer, I'm confident price will be the secondary issue to results.

    In the meantime everyone has other supplement options and if Pinl Magic is to pricey, they can easily move onto that option.

    We don't have a gun to the consumers head. USPlabs has a crowd of loyal followers that enjoy our line. I'm confident that Pink Magic will only build that crowd larger.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    thats done already, i assume you've visited my country. i hope you had a good time here and come back soon.
    By the way your holiness, congratulations on your recent world cup win over Brazil. I'm sure that their two goals were edited out prior to transmission to the People's Republic.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by seunim View Post
    By the way your holiness, congratulations on your recent world cup win over Brazil. I'm sure that their two goals were edited out prior to transmission to the People's Republic.
    it was a great victory for our people,

    and the chinese i hired to dress up as north korean's and wave our great flag in the stands did a superb job, dont you think?
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  10. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We have a formula for pricing that allows us to succeed in the market place. If the cost of raw materials where cheaper, the product would cost less but this is not the case with PM.

    Innovation is pricey at first. I wish that I could sell at 39.99 but I would lose my a$$.

    Once the feedback comes in from the spending customer, I'm confident price will be the secondary issue to results.

    In the meantime everyone has other supplement options and if Pinl Magic is to pricey, they can easily move onto that option.

    We don't have a gun to the consumers head. USPlabs has a crowd of loyal followers that enjoy our line. I'm confident that Pink Magic will only build that crowd larger.


    You want quality, you pay for it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Owned.

    Can we get off the USP hate bandwagon now.

    This **** has been going on since Pink was retail released. You want to go buy test for that price instead? Fine, no one is stopping you. In fact, you can get advice here on how to run a cycle.

    If on the other hand you are looking to purchase a product that works, which is evidence by many logs on these boards and many others, while remaining natural, then it might be worth the price. By your logic, why bother with creatine, beta alanine, or any other "staple" supplement? Add them all together and a run of test would get you further. Its ****ing stupid to compare nature to AAS.

    All the power to USP on this product. I have not been running it long enough to give a die hard review, but so far everything is looking good. Based on the logs I have read (and I followed many in anticipation) I am only getting started.
    So, when you are done you plan on giving your review of the product?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Id rather go to East St. Louis and spend this money on some real pink magic!
    Yeah but that cycle may last you a life time, or how ever many more years you can live with tubes running out of your body ... I take it we are talking about the same pink magic here? The kind with legs?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    So, when you are done you plan on giving an review of the product?
    Yea, if you check my current log I recently finished HGHpro, and gave a pretty detailed review.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    WOW this has turned into something I didnt intend. I didnt want to bash USPLabs because they do have a great product line and seems like they do extensive research with their products. Which I far less than I can say for other companies or copy cat companies. The whole test comparison was just that. Yes some people will use AAS and some will not, and these are the ones that look for the best advantage.


    I have read many logs for PM... I find they generally start the same way... "I CANT WAIT TO LOG THIS AWESOME SUPPLEMENT or THANKS TO USPLABS FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO LOG GREAT PRODUCT." Already they have a mental bias built into it. Maybe they take PM and because they think they should feel this great effect they lift harder and push themselves more... But who knows, it could be an amazing product.

    I was just shocked by the price, esp from USPLabs. Nothing in their lineup is close to this price at all, look through the products... NOTHING IS. Could it be the cost of the raws? Possibly. Could it be them trying to profit off their growing name? Possibly. My whole point was the rest of USPs lineup is mod priced and quaility. I mean Prime was touted to be the amazing muscle and strength builder and it wasnt $69.99 a bottle... maybe at GNC or Vit Shop.
    Not sure if you noticed PRIME after the initial IC release.

    DId you notice AP or PF when they hit the market? The ratio was just as high in terms of the time when it was released, the market then, and the price. And, prime, I believe was just as expensive all the way around...even more so because it was a different product, it's path through the body varied compared to PM so the amount needed was more, therefore, costing more.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Not sure if you noticed PRIME after the initial IC release.

    DId you notice AP or PF when they hit the market? The ratio was just as high in terms of the time when it was released, the market then, and the price. And, prime, I believe was just as expensive all the way around...even more so because it was a different product, it's path through the body varied compared to PM so the amount needed was more, therefore, costing more.
    what are u talking about sooo lost with ratio talk?

    Let's take a price check on NP:
    prime $46.99 (that's an updated size bc they added more)
    AP $39.99
    PF $37.99
    recreate $39.95
    oep $34.99
    PINK MAGIC $69.99!!!!!!!

    Seems wayyyyyy out of line with the rest of the lineup.

    And if you workout 5x a wk and follow dosing as directed u are short 4 pills.... Need 184 (if math is correct)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    what are u talking about sooo lost with ratio talk?

    Let's take a price check on NP:
    prime $46.99 (that's an updated size bc they added more)
    AP $39.99
    PF $37.99
    recreate $39.95
    oep $34.99
    PINK MAGIC $69.99!!!!!!!

    Seems wayyyyyy out of line with the rest of the lineup.

    And if you workout 5x a wk and follow dosing as directed u are short 4 pills.... Need 184 (if math is correct)
    Did you see the prices of each of those products, prime, ap or pf when they FIRST HIT THE MARKET. The prices now are down, you are correct but in comparison to those other products it is about the same. Prime was "expensive" when it hit the market.

    Ratio was only in relation to "relative" speaking.

    Say you buy a loaf of bread in 2005, it may have cost 1.99 and now it cost 3.75. Some may say it is expensive but relatively It is the same as 2005 prices.

  17. so after my post #43 on page 2, i got negged:


    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76
    Hi, you have received -5926 reputation points from matthew76.
    Reputation was given for this post.

    Comment:
    It\'s true, you are on their balls.

    Regards,
    matthew76

    Note: This is an automated message.
    really matthew76?... might wanna be logged on under your troll name dacookie next time you neg me... just sayin'.

  18. Your bread analogy is off...

    Because comparing it to usps products... The loaf of bread should be cheaper cause it has been around longer ie been on the market longer bur if u are buying some crazy new special bread compared to the last one it might be more expensive.

    I am truely not bashing USP or their products. Heck I turned sooo many people on to jacked I should get some compensation, lol. It's just I see a growing trend of supplements getting more and more expensive. Yes u can say, "then just don't use them" and that is true. But it's a forum for discussion so I brought it up.

    Prob just have to breakdown and try it at some point to actually see for myself.

    Would be nice to see a thread of ALL your loggers with just their before and after pics and beginning stats and ending stats. Can u guess do this?

  19. hey, shyts expensive,

    they do have a right to do whatever they want to do, its a capitalist society.

    if its to expensive we buy something else and if the product doesnt sell well they will either pull it or drop the price. its all up to the consumer to pay or not, nobody is forcing anyone to buy pink magic.

    its capatalism at its finest, if you dont like you your all welcome to move into my country, as long as you provide me with some internal documents.

    personally, i think the price tag is related to generating hype, and watching all these threads i believe its getting alot of attention. they know what they are doing. they sold it very cheap on the IC inner release, i dont think they lost $30-$40 on every bottle they sold.

    just my opinion, but i do feel usp can do whatever they want, at the same time people can express their dissatisfaction freely should they chose to do so, and as long as your not on my land.
    This message was paid for by the Russians



  20. He gets his pink magic for free.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  21. thats before my tranformation buddy......thanks and i gotta thank AM for all the help over the last 2 years

    Before


    After
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  22. Whether this explanation is believed or not, I am going to give it - if only to hopefully provide some context.

    Pink Magic's ingredients are not readily available by any stretch of the imagination, and as with all herbal products, there is no "Herbal Extraction for Idiots" making its round amongst dietary supplement producers - as a result, not only securing a viable supply of a novel ingredient but subsequently developing methods of extraction can be expensive. This is standard overhead cost, but in USPlabs' case, these can initially be quite expensive.

    While we are often criticized by using terms such as "unique extraction," or "engineered extraction," the reality is that they are both adequate and accurate descriptions of our products. We both harvest and extract our own plant compounds, and in the initial stages of production, this can be expensive - and given the ubiquity of this phenomenon, I am surprised so many people are up in arms about initially "high prices." The more a product is extracted and produced, the more supply is procured, the higher the production volume and lower cost per unit: more simply, capitalism in its most basic form.

    The "high" price of Pink Magic is in direct proportion to its cost of production, and is not related to USP "hitting it big time," or any such nonsense. If we were drunk off our own greed, why would we not only release the product to the paying niche market weeks ahead of time, but reduce the estimated retail price by an exorbitant amount, and also include two other products for free should you have chosen that option? It is a nonsensical argument.

    Again, whether or not you choose to accept this explanation is none of my concern, but, it is the truth.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Whether this explanation is believed or not, I am going to give it - if only to hopefully provide some context.

    Pink Magic's ingredients are not readily available by any stretch of the imagination, and as with all herbal products, there is no "Herbal Extraction for Idiots" making its round amongst dietary supplement producers - as a result, not only securing a viable supply of a novel ingredient but subsequently developing methods of extraction can be expensive. This is standard overhead cost, but in USPlabs' case, these can initially be quite expensive.

    While we are often criticized by using terms such as "unique extraction," or "engineered extraction," the reality is that they are both adequate and accurate descriptions of our products. We both harvest and extract our own plant compounds, and in the initial stages of production, this can be expensive - and given the ubiquity of this phenomenon, I am surprised so many people are up in arms about initially "high prices." The more a product is extracted and produced, the more supply is procured, the higher the production volume and lower cost per unit: more simply, capitalism in its most basic form.

    The "high" price of Pink Magic is in direct proportion to its cost of production, and is not related to USP "hitting it big time," or any such nonsense. If we were drunk off our own greed, why would we not only release the product to the paying niche market weeks ahead of time, but reduce the estimated retail price by an exorbitant amount, and also include two other products for free should you have chosen that option? It is a nonsensical argument.

    Again, whether or not you choose to accept this explanation is none of my concern, but, it is the truth.
    I totally understand and stated earlier that the raws must be fairly expensive thus increasing the cost. I really to think usp is a great company with high quality products. Love the idea behind the inner circle and giving back to ur customes.

    I have had success with many of ur products. Just like the title states I was like WTF when i saw the price on NP. Guess I was thinking more along the lines of the other products u guys have and maybe in in time the price will drop.

    Can we expect any bulk powder of PM? Or just the one ingredient like the beta verson? Helping to lower cost. Much like ur other bulk powder products.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    thats before my tranformation buddy......thanks and i gotta than AM for all the help over the last 2 years

    Before


    After
    bull crap, your on dat der muscletech
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    I totally understand and stated earlier that the raws must be fairly expensive thus increasing the cost. I really to think usp is a great company with high quality products. Love the idea behind the inner circle and giving back to ur customes.

    I have had success with many of ur products. Just like the title states I was like WTF when i saw the price on NP. Guess I was thinking more along the lines of the other products u guys have and maybe in in time the price will drop.

    Can we expect any bulk powder of PM? Or just the one ingredient like the beta verson? Helping to lower cost. Much like ur other bulk powder products.
    I would not suspect Pink Magic's ingredients would ever be offered in bulk, no: the amount of work we are putting in now, and will put in to come, precludes that possibility.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pink Magic
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 09:44 PM
  2. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
  3. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Log in
Log in