Fat loss

xxjoker122

Awards
Im currently running a halotest25 cycle and after i was thinking about using a fat burner to cut my fat then doing a primabol cycle or halotren cycle....my question is what fat burner should i use and if anyone can give me there thoughts on primabol and halotren thank you ?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
After a PH cycle, even if its mild like H-drol ... Im not sure if people are going to advocate going onto an all out "cut" ... But if your looking to burn fat, Im going to recommend you to stick with something simple, but effective like Forslean/Coleus 20% extract. Its been shown to cut bodyfat whilst simultaneously increasing muscle mass as well as causing an increase in Testosterone, something that everybody should desire after any PH/aas cycle even if they have finished their pct. Who wouldn't want higher test :)

Simple...cost effective, will give you results, make sure you have your diet in good shape though, maybe look into manipulating your carb intake a little and you'll do great. I'll leave the halotren and primabol advice for some other bro's to give to you.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not even begin to try burning fat unit after your pct. At the very most, you can incorporate something like tt33 to enhance metabolism during pct, but I really wouldn't consider significantly dropping calories and increasing cardio.

Mike

xxjoker122

Awards
and i wasnt starting the cycle right after i was going to start months after im about to start up a primabol cycle soon im still doing research on it...i gained some some serious mass on halotest i love that **** (=