Supps Recommendation

frostjason

Awards
I was going to try P90X next monday and I was going to buy some supps. I'm just doing the P90X to tone up. What kind of supps do yall recommend? I was going to use protein, fish oil and thought about some BCAA's. Just wondering what you all might use. Also, my neck is not thickest of them all. Correct me if I'm wrong(and i know yall will :sgrin:) but dont your body produce the most TEST when doing compound exercises? I was wondering since P90X has alot of compound exercises, that once I finish my routine i could run outside and do some heavy deadlifts or should I wait until after my P90 run? Thanks

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p90x doesnt have many compound exercise reffering to bench and such since you can only use free weights like dumbells. but i would reccomend a fat burner like OEP or adipoxil or even ECA. im doing p90x's plyometrics and abb ripper x and i just pop some ECA and im sweating like crazy. but if you want to lean out look into recompadrol, OEP, mitotropin, adipoxil, lean xtreme, anabolic pump, glycobol, animal cuts, redline, meltdown... the list is endless for fat burners or "toning up"

frostjason

Awards
I have thought about ECA. Have you had some good results with it?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have thought about ECA. Have you had some good results with it?
only a week into it with cardio and good diet and whatnot already noticing weightloss cant give you a number but pants are loose, loosing some lbs for sure and its only been a week

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
ECA is the top fat burner IMO. Readily available and cheap too!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

frostjason

Awards
I'll buy me some tomorrow. I've been thinking about it anyways. How did the Ab Ripper workout do for you? I've heard alot about it but never seen any results.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll buy me some tomorrow. I've been thinking about it anyways. How did the Ab Ripper workout do for you? I've heard alot about it but never seen any results.
well im barely started throwing it into my routine but ive done before and it absolutley ripped my stomach up, i mean it worked awesome, just stick to it ans let it do its thang and work hard

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
definitely sunds liek you are trying to cut up some weight, Oxy Elite Pro, Dermatherm target, definitely BCAA and maybe a testosterone booster liek phyto-testosterone..... thatd be a pretty good stack or if oyu want stimulant free use alpha t2