abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok my pink magics came in ;-). Next week I will start the following stack: pink magic, recreate, glycobol and next month I'll start the p slin with the prime. Now I'm confused I'm currently still on the get up and go stack. And will like to stat on it for maybe another month or so. Can i stay on it with the pink magic? I was thinking off adding hemavol for the pumps. Has anyone start their pm yet? Any input will be appreciated.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
???? Anyone ????

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok my pink magics came in ;-). Next week I will start the following stack: pink magic, recreate, glycobol and next month I'll start the p slin with the prime. Now I'm confused I'm currently still on the get up and go stack. And will like to stat on it for maybe another month or so. Can i stay on it with the pink magic? I was thinking off adding hemavol for the pumps. Has anyone start their pm yet? Any input will be appreciated.
Pink Magic, PRIME, P-slin, Recreate :food:
AWESOME STACK

for PM and PRIME i used 5 days on 2 days off and works wonders for me with this protocol i`m able to run PRIME for 12 weeks.

Sweet!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All three??? Also I have a full bottle of glycobol I just started can I stay on that with the stack than start p-slin next month?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aren't u suppose to take pm 6 days? Also I'm still on the get up and go stack about half way through but I'm on asgt right now and this is my last week.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All three??? Also I have a full bottle of glycobol I just started can I stay on that with the stack than start p-slin next month?
Pink Magic, PRIME, Recreate and stick with Glycobol and P-slin yeah next month

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aren't u suppose to take pm 6 days? Also I'm still on the get up and go stack about half way through but I'm on asgt right now and this is my last week.
yeah but for me works with the 5 on 2 off Protocol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool. Wow this is a expensive stack ifnu take all four. Lol. But if it helps I don't mind. Ok I'll take p-slin next month. Question what the difference between the two? Can I stick with oep and at2?or drop them?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool. Wow this is a expensive stack ifnu take all four. Lol. But if it helps I don't mind. Ok I'll take p-slin next month. Question what the difference between the two? Can I stick with oep and at2?or drop them?
Yeap, but bud what is your goal?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To lose a lil belly fat not much. I'm at 11% bf. And gain muscle of course.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is best to stak both I see am I right?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about that second stack can pm be in it too?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx max.