MMA fighter taking H-DROL.

Travitsu

Awards
I have a fight at the end of july and im going to take a 6 week cycle of h-drol. Im not trying to get bigger but i was wondering if I will get a lot more strength and speed when i take this. I do a little weight lifting but not to get big its for conditioning. My main training will be sparing and all that fun stuff you do to prepare for a fight. so my main question is will I notice any changes in strength and will i get more lean from taking this and if it helps with endurance and will it help me go longer and harder during training. Or is it just a waste of time to take this if im not trying to gain size. please help. Thanks everybody.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
NO PHS, waste of time prefight, will kill cardio. Use an effective testosterone booster such as Sustain Alpha TD, GPLC, beta-alanine, and creatine monohydrate.

Travitsu

Awards
Cool thats also what I was wondering is how it will effect my cardio. Also ill be sweating alot and was wondering how hydrated your body stays on this stuff.

ecupirate

Awards
well it can help with recovery from training which will be an increase of strength and more training which in turn will make you stronger and faster

therocker187

Awards
i dont mean to jack this thread, but I have a fight as well in july 24th in which I plan to use novedex xt. bad idea or no?
I feel good when I use it during training, but Im curious how my body will react when cutting weight, which for me is about 15 pounds. last 7lbs in sauna.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you want to have a good amount of estrogen in you for fight training, otherwise your joints will not be so hot...

therocker187

Awards
well I dont know, even at 2 pills a night of novedex xt I was feeling really strong even with all the wreslting and heavy bag work one would think my joints would hurt, but they didnt. i credit that to all the fish oil and glucosamine i take tho. my sex drive dropped off temporarily

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel you, I just dont ever recomend anti-estrogens as a standalone cycle./

cutting weight without estrogen will make you feel unpleasant as well

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i dont mean to jack this thread, but I have a fight as well in july 24th in which I plan to use novedex xt. bad idea or no?
I feel good when I use it during training, but Im curious how my body will react when cutting weight, which for me is about 15 pounds. last 7lbs in sauna.
Use Sustain Alpha along TCF-1 and some form of Fadogia, along 3gs of LCLT, GPLC pretraining and prefight, beta-alanine, NXT will dry you out too much.:fing02:

therocker187

Awards
I feel you, I just dont ever recomend anti-estrogens as a standalone cycle./

cutting weight without estrogen will make you feel unpleasant as well
any particular reason to why u wouldnt reccomend it?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
any particular reason to why u wouldnt reccomend it?
Due to the mechanisms of ATD through SHBG modulation, it blocks estrogen too fast, so your joints will be crying if you are an athlete. Take what you want, but I am only trying to help you out.:fing02:

therocker187

Awards
Due to the mechanisms of ATD through SHBG modulation, it blocks estrogen too fast, so your joints will be crying if you are an athlete. Take what you want, but I am only trying to help you out.:fing02:
like I said above tho, I have been taking it for about 3 weeks tho and my joints feel as good as ever. also like i said tho, I take fish oil and glucosamine so idk. I do agree with u.

are there any other reasons? I have been curious about if there are possible estrogen rebounds from novedex xt. I am now only taking 1 pill a night and am going to coast at this dosage for another week or two then start taking 1 pill every other day.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't in any shape to condition on HDrol, to be honest, the back pumps were too much. I'd say that PH is generally only good for putting on mass. You need an 8 week plan to get the most out of them anyway, otherwise you get lazy in PCT and end up where you started.