STARTING MY TEST BOOSTER

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Im 18 and really want to bulk up and gain a few inches on my arms "why not hit up a test booster?"

Ive noticed on alot of reviews its been mentioned that certain products are also meant to increase ur libido.... As weird as it may sound im not interested in that in the slightest and would actually prefer to avoid it. Im interested in ONLY something that will increase size/weight/strength. I eat like an animal abt 3000 cals and 200 proteins a day and honestly im tired of stuffing myself, not that ill stop. Im currently doing 5x5 as my routine with some iso on the side for just bi's and tri's... please help me out

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your 18 bro i dont think itll help much unless you havent hit puberty yet. do you use creatine? how much protein is from "shakes"? how often do you change your routine from strength training to more of a bodybuilding training?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Eating like an animal is not 3000 calories a day. That's maintenance for most folks. You need 4000+ calories a day plus 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight if you want to throw on some mass.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
you're not going to put a few inches on your arms with a testbooster.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have to eat 3200 just to maintain. If you would like to bulk up, please post your macro diet for the day so I can see where your nutrition is coming from and in what form.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3000 is slow cut for me. And unless your arms are 12" right now, its going to take a while to add a few inches. Going past 15-16 it slows to a crawl.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Im at 16 1/2 inches on my arms now i lost about 1/4 cuz i took a break for a week but it came back after 1 workout and 1 rest day. When i relally wanted to bulk i was eating 4000 cals a day and 250 pro but that was getting WAY too expensive. Im eating my 3000 and 200 and its pretty hard for me cuz i feel full really quickly also because my schedule is pretty hectic. I gained about 30 lbs in 1 month and a half by eating the 4000 cal 250 protein diet and switched my routine to 5x5 and i havent come off of 5x5 yet... I wouldnt mind switching to a BB routine as long as the basic compouns (Bench, Squat, Rows, Deads) i can maintain on 5x5 with increasing weight.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
My diet looks like this more or less

Breakfast:

4 (whole) eggs
1 cup choc milk
2 packets Oatmeal

Lunch:
1 cup white rice
3 full cans Tuna

Dinner:
Usually a steak but it varies greatly
i wont go to bed without hitting my 3000 cals and 200 proteins
sometimes i pass it but sometimes i just barely make it. And junk food/ chocolate milk spread out through my day... im at 205lbs morning weight and not sure what my BMI is.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Breakfast:

4 (whole) eggs
1 cup choc milk
2 packets Oatmeal

Lunch:
1 cup white rice
3 full cans Tuna

Dinner:
Usually a steak but it varies greatly
sometimes i pass it but sometimes i just barely make it. And junk food/ chocolate milk spread out through my day... im at 205lbs morning weight and not sure what my BMI is.
You're not getting 3000 a day with that diet, unless it's all being consumed with the Chocolate Milk and junk food (refined sugars are a NO NO), which needs to be dropped.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Lots of reading for this young jedi, check out the logs of peoples diets and workouts for help, at 18 you don't. Need a t booster waste of money. When you get older look at pp or some of the other companies products. And any test boosteer will give you libido boost, if not its not really boosting your T.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want something for libido, then grab some Lepidium Meyenii (Maca). Research it.

rchaves

rchaves

Awards

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner:

Asking for a test booster recommendation at the age of 18, when you almost certainly have naturally very high test levels already, makes everyone else very jealous / nostalgic!

For starters, eat 6 times a day instead of 3. And read. More.

Cheers.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
my friend gave me a half bottle of Novedex XT it says to take 2 every night so thats what im gonna do. what do u guys think? i mean it was free

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
And yea im upping my diet. Refined sugar is gonna be hard to drop tho im a chocolate milk addict.

rchaves

rchaves

Awards
my friend gave me a half bottle of Novedex XT it says to take 2 every night so thats what im gonna do. what do u guys think? i mean it was free
Your best option is to send it to me. I'm almost running out. :)

Or, find an older (25-30+) buddy of yours who will trade you some whey protein for it. That's your most important supp.

Or, if it's unopened, auction it off on AM, and use the proceeds to help you buy more whole foods to up your calorie intake. (Echoing everyone else's comments: 3000 is seriously low for your height/bodyweight if your goal is to put on some more muscle.)

Finally, if you insist on trying it, I think it should be relatively safe to take if you are 18 and over--at least legally, a Gaspari rep will probably not tell you otherwise. Start with 1 cap/night and see how it goes. (Higher dose could kill your woody--just sayin'. Those are the kinds of things you need to think about before you start tinkering with your hormone balance.)

Good luck!

Last edited:

tbinnerarity

Awards
yeah, I'm 17 and I started taking a test-booster or two a couple of months ago. Took that with some USP Prime, then your regular protein, creatine, ect. I was scrawny as hell, and had just started working out. I thought the test boosters were doing bad ass (due to the fact that i gained about 16lbs in about 2 and 1/2 months).Then i got off, and realized that its just me being 17 and working hard and eating right 4-6 times a day that was helping so much. Test boosters most likely aren't worth your money. You need to eat more, not do the same 5x5 workout plan every single week, and just stick with protein, creatine, and ur regular support supps (if that at 18 years old). I take protein, and that's it at 17 years old. But i probably don't know that much considering i'm only 17...?

rchaves

rchaves

Awards
yeah, I'm 17 and I started taking a test-booster or two a couple of months ago. Took that with some USP Prime, then your regular protein, creatine, ect. I was scrawny as hell, and had just started working out. I thought the test boosters were doing bad ass (due to the fact that i gained about 16lbs in about 2 and 1/2 months).Then i got off, and realized that its just me being 17 and working hard and eating right 4-6 times a day that was helping so much. Test boosters most likely aren't worth your money. You need to eat more, not do the same 5x5 workout plan every single week, and just stick with protein, creatine, and ur regular support supps (if that at 18 years old). I take protein, and that's it at 17 years old. But i probably don't know that much considering i'm only 17...?
Sounds to me like you got your priorities straight!

From 17-22 yrs old, all I took for supps was whey, creatine, multi-vit/min, and the occasional weight gainer. That, plus a good diet and hard work. Turned out great.

Good luck.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Is it true that test boosters mess with ur wang and ability to perform?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Is it true that test boosters mess with ur wang and ability to perform?
Synthetic aromatase inhibitors can, such as Gaspari's Novedex, as it acts as an anti-androgen in the brain. But it is a pretty potent testosterone booster.

The herbal variety of test boosters should enhance sexual drive and performance.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
So Novedex will decrease potency? or give me PE? that sucks... is that only during the time u take it? or are the effects long lasting?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Novedex will decrease potency? or give me PE? that sucks... is that only during the time u take it? or are the effects long lasting?
yup it might give you boner problems, and yes only during

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
yup it might give you boner problems, and yes only during
As he said above, it might cause problems. But its no guarantee (it does seem to occur in more users than it doesn't though). Keep a low dose and/or stagger dosing over days to avoid this side effect.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't mind the libido drop for now. I'm not planning on doing anything til after marriage. I was just scared that when I needed it it wouldn't be there

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why not??? because at your age it wont do anything for you,
stick to aminos, creatine and food

aminos would consist of what im using at the moment, IBCAA creapure creaine and Maximum absorbed protein for all my pre/intra/postworkout needs, it will have you covered man,
dont do anything to your horomnes till yur liek 23 or so