Going to start my first PH cycle (P-Mag) Just some questions...

T

TheRonin391

Awards
Hello,

I've been researching Prohormones for awhile and decided to finally purchase one. I have gone with CEL's P Mag.... I'm trying to bulk up and later on will cut. Anyways, I have some questions....

1. I have 5 months lifting experience, should I wait more to start my first cycle? I have read places that once you start a PH that after it will be harder for you to get gains naturally?
So should I wait till another 4 months or so to start taking the PH or should I just go for it all ready?

2. Are the gains made from P-mag maintainable after the cycle is over?

Here is what my cycle will look like:

Week 1-2: Pre-load Cycle Support @ Bottle Recommended dosages.(Cel's Cycle assist)
Week 2: Cycle Support | P-Mag 50mg
Week 3-7: Cycle Support | P-Mag 75mg
Week 7-9: Cycle Support | Nolvadex 20mg
Week 9-11: Cycle Support | Nolvadex 10mg

3. Does the above look good?

Z

zaxariah

Awards
Do a post cycle with HGHUP plus a PCT and you will keep gains. I did a 5 weeks cycle gained 21 pounds and my strength went up a lot. I lost 7 pounds coming off of it and I'm not as lean, but my strength continue to go up. About to start another cycle and then I may get some real gear. It's just so much cheaper and the more I learn if it's done in moderation is actually less harsh that a PH pill.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you should wait man 5 months of training isnt long, you should have like (IMO) atleast 5 years under your belt before you mess with PH. but pmag gains are very maintanable its alot like hdrol but totally different animals though. cycle looks good although me personably would probably experiment with 100 during a pmag cycle

T

TheRonin391

Awards
Haha Yeah, I will prob just have the bottle in handy and do it like at the end of this year or something...

I read that PMAG at 100 will give you more gains BUT will give you much more sides so rather not mess with it..

Z

zaxariah

Awards
Make sure you double your protein intake. Take at least 2g protein x your body weight well your on cycle. Protein builds muscles, but Hormones help increase your ability to consume protein and doesn't waste it as much.

T

TheRonin391

Awards
Do a post cycle with HGHUP plus a PCT and you will keep gains. I did a 5 weeks cycle gained 21 pounds and my strength went up a lot. I lost 7 pounds coming off of it and I'm not as lean, but my strength continue to go up. About to start another cycle and then I may get some real gear. It's just so much cheaper and the more I learn if it's done in moderation is actually less harsh that a PH pill.
Is HGHUP a prohormone?

T

TheRonin391

Awards
Make sure you double your protein intake. Take at least 2g protein x your body weight well your on cycle. Protein builds muscles, but Hormones help increase your ability to consume protein and doesn't waste it as much.
Thanks for the tip!

Z

zaxariah

Awards
HGHUP is hormone but not the same thing. HGHUP is about 50 bucks a bottle it's oral supplement that increase natural GH and Test. There is a log on it on this site check it out.

Z

zaxariah

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/138111-andrew732s-hghup-experi

check that out

L

LifterBR

Awards
I guess 100mg at 155lb would be just too much for your body to handle.

You can make great gains naturally for good time yet, would wait at least 1 year (at least! considering you already have the stuff in hands and will not hear if people tell you to wait 2 or 3 years of training), if eating and training the right way. Taking a ph now will propably give you the same gains you could achieve with a good routine and patience...when the gains stop (and you`re sure it`s not due to diet or training), then you can consider taking the p-mag, because it`ll take you where you would not get so easily without it.

T

TheRonin391

Awards
I guess 100mg at 155lb would be just too much for your body to handle.

You can make great gains naturally for good time yet, would wait at least 1 year (at least! considering you already have the stuff in hands and will not hear if people tell you to wait 2 or 3 years of training), if eating and training the right way. Taking a ph now will propably give you the same gains you could achieve with a good routine and patience...when the gains stop (and you`re sure it`s not due to diet or training), then you can consider taking the p-mag, because it`ll take you where you would not get so easily without it.
Yeah, that's prob what I'm going to do...thanks for the advice:)

Z

zaxariah

Awards
I disagree. If you have a good workout plan plus the PH your going to gain far more faster than without. You already have the bottle mite as well use it. Would it have been better to wait, perhaps, but like I said you have the stuff. Eat a lot, lift hard and take your PH. Just make sure to do a PCT after and then you can wait a year or so to take another cycle, but this will give you a head start.

T

TheRonin391

Awards
I disagree. If you have a good workout plan plus the PH your going to gain far more faster than without. You already have the bottle mite as well use it. Would it have been better to wait, perhaps, but like I said you have the stuff. Eat a lot, lift hard and take your PH. Just make sure to do a PCT after and then you can wait a year or so to take another cycle, but this will give you a head start.
Well one of my fears is that I will slow down my future gains if I take a PH so early in my lifting career.

L

LifterBR

Awards
The problem is that with 5 months I dare to say nobody knows what`s lift hard, neither eat a lot (clean). Such things are learned with experience, with years of training...you can read a lot, but that doesn`t makes you able to train right if you didn`t have the time to know how you react to each diet and routine.

A ph cycle turns to be something really expensive! The ph itself is the cheapest thing on it. I would save it for a future cycle, that will possibly give better gains.

Obviously you`ll probably have good gains if you take it now, but it`ll also be harder to maintain the gains if you don`t know how to train and eat right (I`m now saying you train and diet sucks, I don`t even know it, but I assume they aren`t "ready" for a ph cycle, due to your lifting experience of 5 months).

T

TheRonin391

Awards
The problem is that with 5 months I dare to say nobody knows what`s lift hard, neither eat a lot (clean). Such things are learned with experience, with years of training...you can read a lot, but that doesn`t makes you able to train right if you didn`t have the time to know how you react to each diet and routine.

A ph cycle turns to be something really expensive! The ph itself is the cheapest thing on it. I would save it for a future cycle, that will possibly give better gains.

Obviously you`ll probably have good gains if you take it now, but it`ll also be harder to maintain the gains if you don`t know how to train and eat right (I`m now saying you train and diet sucks, I don`t even know it, but I assume they aren`t "ready" for a ph cycle, due to your lifting experience of 5 months).

Well I have an excellent diet IMO but I'm barely learning I guess how to master routines. I have a persnal trainer and he says Im making good progress BUT that sometimes my form suffers but that's because of lack of strenght. Since I first started I have gained 8 lbs of muscle but now my progress has slowed down a bit and thats why I got a trainer.

L

LifterBR

Awards
yeah, but when you start training (if you never lifted before) you can eat sh!t and you still make gains! So if the gains stop this soon, then you should check your diet and/or training...so then you`ll gain some pounds...and, only when the gains stop, knowing everything is in check, you should try a ph to boost things up.

T

TheRonin391

Awards
I think my diet is a good and my trainer should be taking care of the training.....I have just been with him for 2 weeks and he says that we are still trying to master the basics like correct posture and correct way to stimulate muscle fibers, also getting strenght for the heavier lifts to come.