Please Help! Nitric oxide spiked with prohormones?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Been taking a product by Muscle sport international called lean preworkout revolution

Its main ingredient is glycocarn and it has 100 mg of 5 dhea in it.

A nutrishop sold it to me. The website looks shady and it tells you nothing about it.

I have been feeling crazy pumped off it but also like I am on drugs.

Today it made me dizzy, nautious, painfull pump like a cramp and since I have been on it my sex drive has gone upo yet my semen load is diminishing.

The feeling of the N.O last for hours after the workout.

Its says that you should not use it longer than four weeks and to discontinue if you getr the above mentioned symptoms.

Has anyone used this? What could cause this

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I also took 3 scoops it says to max out at 2. But after the third dose I felt really lethargic and my recovery has shot up significantly this week.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I also took 3 scoops it says to max out at 2. But after the third dose I felt really lethargic and my recovery has shot up significantly this week.
If 3-beta-hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one works that good for you i would suggest going to walmart and picking up a bottle. You can get it for dirt cheap and it's safe.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
When I say on drugs I mean it makes my eyes feel stoned! is it the 13 dimeth or what? I know dhea sucks and is cheap and useless to most but the man I bought this from in nutrishop is a shady dude. He once told me to take a tren cycle for 12 weeks at over 100 mg a day of it so i dont trust his products. Does anyone know why this could make me dizzy

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I took some l dopa and ashwaghanda in my preworkout meal if that could contribute along with a bunch of sublingual b 12

dusty

dusty

Awards
If a Pre WO product makes you feel like that, you should probly just stop and try another one.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I am stopping it officially today. But I must say something in it is strong. Im ordering a bag of glyco carn and throwing it in some pane old jacked despite the new fromula

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1,3 Dimethylamylamine is pretty strong stuff, IMO.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you doing with the remainder of it? You could send it my way.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
When I say on drugs I mean it makes my eyes feel stoned! is it the 13 dimeth or what? I know dhea sucks and is cheap and useless to most but the man I bought this from in nutrishop is a shady dude. He once told me to take a tren cycle for 12 weeks at over 100 mg a day of it so i dont trust his products. Does anyone know why this could make me dizzy
And you continue to go back

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
then why would you buy from him

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I only go back to him because he is the steroid dealer of my local golds so I buy his products so I can continue to get a good price on test.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I wish i knew someone that sold legit test.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Well you could always take a shot in the dark and buy it from any dealer. There is a place called friendly labs that will test any compound and simply tell you whats in it. I have done it wilth d bol that came in a bag. Im sure there are labs like this in your area, I could be wrong

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
trade them some large amount of cannabis, they probably need it for anger management.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I don't know any of these places that even sell prohormones. Unheard of to me to be honest.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
the guy at the nutrishop has tons of prohormones. utlesnder the counter. taking advantage of old guys and noobs who wont find them online. he is selling 70 dollar h drol bottles probably buying them for 40. and he is recomending otc pct to everyone who are still buying tren and epi combos

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am stopping it officially today. But I must say something in it is strong. Im ordering a bag of glyco carn and throwing it in some pane old jacked despite the new fromula

ya you will probably love the GPLC and jacked formula, some good solid stuff there, USP solid company and if you got your stuff from primordial another safe solid choice,
remember you only get one body bro, treat it right

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im willing to guarantee its the geranium (1,3- dimethyl) making you feel like that. i got those 60mg nutraplanet caps and my first few times made me feel very inebriated(sp?) and messed up. like i was floating. same thing happened with my gf, she said she felt drunk the first time. i gave some to a guy at work and he said they felt just like ADHD medicine to him and loves them. i usually crash very hard right after and get tired but i cant sleep.

that looks like it would be a wicked preworkout, tho! just wayy too much DHEA