gnc PRIME ( sale )

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Got alot of hell about GNC shopping on this thread, yet i was preffered USP labs PRIME. and yesterday i went and bought 150 capsule size bottle of PRIME from GNC for 39.99. considering prices ive seen on the internet id like to share this deal with you guys even the GNC haters should look into it, later

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good find! I gotta ask: are you american?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was that with your gold card?

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
thats not with a gold card...That has been going on all month....you will not find it cheaper anywhere...and it has 150ct.... That price is unbeatable....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well thats the only thing ive heard about that is actually a good deal in GNC.
but everything they sell gold standard way to expensive not sure but i walked in and the 5 lbs was like $70

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got alot of hell about GNC shopping on this thread, yet i was preffered USP labs PRIME. and yesterday i went and bought 150 capsule size bottle of PRIME from GNC for 39.99. considering prices ive seen on the internet id like to share this deal with you guys even the GNC haters should look into it, later
Like others say, thats probably the only deal I have seen from them.. Even with a gold card, most of their prices are ridiculous...

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
doesnt matter if you have a gold card cus its a hot buy and gold cards cant be used on hot buys.plus shipping on their website is pretty expensive.definitely the closet thing to a good deal ive seen there before tho

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
yeah im american if its because my spelling itsbc im rushed when i use the internet i share a computer with my sisters and i dont really worry about proper spelling or run on sentences, plus im in college i watch my writing enough 5 times a week man but yeah gnc puts the pink magic out on monday goin to drop some more cash in there monday

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah im american if its because my spelling itsbc im rushed when i use the internet i share a computer with my sisters and i dont really worry about proper spelling or run on sentences, plus im in college i watch my writing enough 5 times a week man but yeah gnc puts the pink magic out on monday goin to drop some more cash in there monday
I cant wait for pink magic either, and just found out what it was today lol. But you would def get a better deal online guaranteed...

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait for pink magic either, and just found out what it was today lol. But you would def get a better deal online guaranteed...
I dont even want to think about what GNC will sell pink magic for lol o_O

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
im thinking 59 99 i talked to the manger the other day. ran into a buddy of mine when i went to pick PRIME we got to talking about proteins and what not so she of course butted in trying to sale us aamp wheybolic or something, so i started asking questions. found out pink magic was a test boostie and helps fight catabolism and what not .... but apparently alot of people ( even in this little ass town of sumter ) have been asking about it, if its 70 bucks when it comes out im waiting... one week or two max itll be a hot buy also ( maybe not... hopefully so )

does anybody know why the ingredients have a " TOP SECRET" stamp over it? whats up with that and the thing about it bieng a limited time supplement ? or is this there idea of a marketing scheme?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
im thinking 59 99 i talked to the manger the other day. ran into a buddy of mine when i went to pick PRIME we got to talking about proteins and what not so she of course butted in trying to sale us aamp wheybolic or something, so i started asking questions. found out pink magic was a test boostie and helps fight catabolism and what not .... but apparently alot of people ( even in this little ass town of sumter ) have been asking about it, if its 70 bucks when it comes out im waiting... one week or two max itll be a hot buy also ( maybe not... hopefully so )

does anybody know why the ingredients have a " TOP SECRET" stamp over it? whats up with that and the thing about it bieng a limited time supplement ? or is this there idea of a marketing scheme?
http://www.usplabsdirect.com/PinkMagic/pinkmagic.html

That has the ingredients towards the bottom.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
word. thanks because i was on gnc's website and it top secret slapped over the ingredients and i was like whatttt that kinda sucks. but whats up with the limited time thing? is it really limited time? i dont want to start something i really get good benefits from and not be able to buy it again

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
word. thanks because i was on gnc's website and it top secret slapped over the ingredients and i was like whatttt that kinda sucks. but whats up with the limited time thing? is it really limited time? i dont want to start something i really get good benefits from and not be able to buy it again
1) Pink Magic is not yet available in retail. Furthermore, because Pink Magic was only released to Inner Circle members on June 9th, and because the GNC label information is an old picture that has not been updated yet, it still shows "Top Secret". This will change as soon as they carry Pink Magic in stock.

2) Pink Magic is meant to be a regular product.