naturally boosting test

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking for ways to bost my testosterone naturally and was wondering what u have found to work the best. I picked up sum tribulus, also something from vitamin shoppe called LongJax MHT with Arginine, i was wondering if anyone has any success witht this product and if it boosts testosterone effectively........ also, any other methods? thanks for any advice!

therocker187

Awards
novedex xt works really well. while taking 2 pills a night I had to use tribulus to counter the loss of libido. everybody is different. but for me novedex xt is doing really well. at the boxing gym, I am bullying my sparring partners lately that usually put up good fights. when it comes to the weight room, I noticed I have gotten stronger, most noticabely the lower body excercises and olympic lifts. I am clean and pressing much much more than ever, and on the leg extensions and glute pressing machines, I was doing all the weight and still getting like 10 reps. I would say give it a shot, if your like me and dont want to go the pro-hormone or steroid route. I would only do 2 pills a night at the most, and for sure taper it down to 1 pill a night as u cycle off.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright thanks, ill look into both, hwo do u usually dose tribulus

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D-Aspartic Acid
agreed. TCF-1 and Testforce are the two out right now. Also NP's bulk DAA. According to the reviews of the TCF-1 and testforce....id go with TCF-1

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
olive oil.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when and how much tribulous woudl u recommend?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
zinc

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
zinc, ZMA, trib, testofen,
i use primaforce ZMA and phyto-testosterone, good stuff for me

UKStrength

Testopro has been getting rave reviews here and at NP.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/testopro-120-caps.html

Also, don't forget to cover your bases: a high-quality fish oil, high vitamin D levels, and adequate saturated fat intake.
Great posting, reps mate.

Any testosterone booster that contains a proven testosterone mimicker such as TestoFen (TestoPro and Phyto-Testosterone both contain this).

I'd also add to ensure your rest is optimal, as this alone will boost testosterone and growth hormone dramatically. for a natural alternative to a sleep aid Slumber Stack is pretty awesome and the tea tastes great too :)

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
to all who suggest the daa supps, have you seen the NMDA by muscle warfare, and if so what are your thoughts?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used both AX and TestoPro which contain it. Both are excellent.
i love the idea of a phyto-testosterone and testopro stack but im unsure of the dosages for a 200lb male, and if it would effective together, thoughts?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
zma,DAA(TCF-1),vitD,fishoil,oliveoil and coconutoil.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
to all who suggest the daa supps, have you seen the NMDA by muscle warfare, and if so what are your thoughts?
You can supplement TMG to help methylate the DAA, but the studies were done with DAA so who knows what NMDA will do...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love the idea of a phyto-testosterone and testopro stack but im unsure of the dosages for a 200lb male, and if it would effective together, thoughts?
Not sure of the dosing on the Phyto-Test but I am a big guys and the 4 caps with the T-pro worked fine for me.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
to boost my testosterone naturally I would recommend sustain alphaLV and TCF-1 (Human research shows that supplementing with TCF-1 can increase total testosterone production by 42% in only 12 days.) from pp with T-911 from lg on sex or workout days :)

these would help out for sure! :)
also a good night rest is good for test and hgh production.

Iv recently started using the slumber stack from pp and its pritty nice.
I used to use just bulk valarien root and make it into tea. but i find this blend much nicer for rest.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure of the dosing on the Phyto-Test but I am a big guys and the 4 caps with the T-pro worked fine for me.
i meant running them together, but im not sure if there is an upper limit on testofen as phyto-test and testopro both have testofen in it

rchaves

rchaves

Awards
i meant running them together, but im not sure if there is an upper limit on testofen as phyto-test and testopro both have testofen in it
Most people on AM seem to be reporting positive results on the recommended doses of Testofen-based products, i.e. in the range of 600-800 mg Testofen ED. If you've never tried a Testofen supp before, then that's a good range to start. But some only respond to (or prefer?) higher doses, e.g. 1200 mg ED.

As far as an upper limit goes, I don't believe there's a well-determined one (but perhaps it's mentioned in the Gencor study somewhere and I missed it?). Some people on here were experimenting with mega-doses up to 3 g ED, but I never read the outcome of that (hah).

FYI: TestoPro has 150 mg per cap and Phyto-test has 200 mg/cap, so it's straightforward to calculate the total Testofen content of the stack you create.

Since they both contain the same primary ingredient, it would seem to me that the real benefit in stacking them is to get their combined ingredients, namely Divanil, I3C, quercetin, and Bioperine from the TestoPro and the methoxyisoflavone from Phyto-test. (I guess this is obvious, but if you just want a ton of Testofen, you can take a higher dose of one of those products.) I don't know enough about these other ingredients to comment further, but if you do try this stack please write a report or PM me. I'd be very interested in hearing how it goes! Good luck.

(You might also be interested in my Testofen thread which has been active the last couple of days.)

Cheers.

UKStrength

to boost my testosterone naturally I would recommend sustain alphaLV and TCF-1 (Human research shows that supplementing with TCF-1 can increase total testosterone production by 42% in only 12 days.) from pp with T-911 from lg on sex or workout days :)

these would help out for sure! :)
also a good night rest is good for test and hgh production.

Iv recently started using the slumber stack from pp and its pritty nice.

I used to use just bulk valarien root and make it into tea. but i find this blend much nicer for rest.
So right there mate, trainees often neglect sleep as a major contributor to gains and recovery, I always rotate my sleep aids nowadays, staples being LipoTrophin PM (my review is here: LipoTrophin PM review) and Slumber Stack.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would be taking in a large amount of the Testofen but I am not sure what the upper limit is.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Sleep is huge I agree, I work 7pm to 7am so my sleep is always an issue, does the slumber stack help with relaxation, actual sleep, rem cycles?