GlycoCarn

  1. GlycoCarn


    I recently started using GlycoCarn. Has anyone used this? What opinions do you have about GlycoCarn?


  2. wanting to pick some up so I can make my own preworkout product. Gonna try to get MAP, Glycocarn, Beta Alanine, and the creapure.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  3. theres nothing better. I used it just with mono and beta alanine and whatever stim if needed
    •   
       


  4. Was dosing it at 4.5 grams a day and honestly didn't notice much. Wouldn't buy again.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    Was dosing it at 4.5 grams a day and honestly didn't notice much. Wouldn't buy again.
    what brand are you speaking of?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  6. Currently using primordial 4.5g, beta alanine 1.6g, pslin, and 1 tsp cordyceps, with no stims. I have been having crazy amounts of energy and recovery between sets.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    Currently using primordials GPLC 4.5g, beta alanine 1.6g, pslin, and 1 tsp cordyceps, with no stims. I have been having crazy amounts of energy and recovery between sets.
    What do you think of bulk cordyceps. Some people say that that they don't work, but I thought they worked as good as any healthy supplement should e expected to. And I wasn't impressed with a cetain company that love to put overpriced cordy in everything.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    What do you think of bulk cordyceps. Some people say that that they don't work, but I thought they worked as good as any healthy supplement should e expected to. And I wasn't impressed with a cetain company that love to put overpriced cordy in everything.
    Most products are very under dosed. I got mine in bulk from SP, start at 1 tsp and work your way up from there.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    Most products are very under dosed. I got mine in bulk from SP, start at 1 tsp and work your way up from there.
    Agreed. I dont think that any extraction process is good enough to make a few mg's work better than a few grams of bulk.

  10. I've used bulk cordy from several sources, I've used CS4, I've used cordy from some nutritional health food type companies, and no ones cordy comes close to that from 'a certain company that loves to put overpriced cory in everything' (assuming we're talking the same company, which, btw, is bull****: mst cordy is cheap, $20 for a whopping 30 servings).

    I may give glycocarn a stab one of these days. I'm sceptical, but curious about the performance aspect, don't care about the pump.

  11. i liekd it a lot the muscle pumps and fullness on GPLC were bar none the best ive had, i used the stuff from primordial performance out of convenience since i get so much stuff there anyway

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    i liekd it a lot the muscle pumps and fullness on GPLC were bar none the best ive had, i used the stuff from primordial performance out of convenience since i get so much stuff there anyway
    I wish they would sell a 250gram tub of it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I recently started using GlycoCarn. Has anyone used this? What opinions do you have about GlycoCarn?
    Simply amazing. This is a main stay in my Top-5 OTC Supplement Stratagem.

    It is also heavily researched, and although recently pimped and advertised beyond measure, has actually been around for quite some time. Do not purchase the encapsulated version, go for the powder. I would dose in my pre-workout drink at 4-5g, mixing with your Size-On or NO Shotgun will dull any bitter taste.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I've used bulk cordy from several sources, I've used CS4, I've used cordy from some nutritional health food type companies, and no ones cordy comes close to that from 'a certain company that loves to put overpriced cory in everything' (assuming we're talking the same company, which, btw, is bull****: mst cordy is cheap, $20 for a whopping 30 servings).

    I may give glycocarn a stab one of these days. I'm sceptical, but curious about the performance aspect, don't care about the pump.

    I paid 9$ for 75grams of it.

  15. Will the carnitine in glycocarn increase androgen receptor density as lclt would?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    what brand are you speaking of?
    I bought Primordial Performances. No real difference in pumps for me.

  17. GPLC is bomb. Absolutely love it!


    Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I wish they would sell a 250gram tub of it.
    They do, just shoot them an email.

  18. Still wondering if this stuff increases angrogen receptor density like LCLT does...

  19. Why are you asking this ? What is the point ?
    IMHO no

  20. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Still wondering if this stuff increases angrogen receptor density like LCLT does...
    im going to probably say no as its not every type of carnitine that increas androgen receptor denisty, its sut LCLT so i bet that the carnintine in the GPLC doesnt do it, but the muscle pumps are amazing....
    did it make anyone else a little groggy using it?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    im going to probably say no as its not every type of carnitine that increas androgen receptor denisty, its sut LCLT so i bet that the carnintine in the GPLC doesnt do it, but the muscle pumps are amazing....
    did it make anyone else a little groggy using it?
    YES - I am a huge fan/believer of and in GPLC; but just last night the first 15 minutes of my workout was infected with back-to-back yawning! I believe it is the glycine that is responsible for this realized side effect.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PP GPLC (GlycoCarn) + ArginoCarn
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 12:28 PM
  2. GlycoCarn
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 10:09 AM
  3. GPLC Vs. GlycoCarn?
    By Orangepeel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 09:12 AM
  4. Glycocarn by sigma tau health sciences?
    By Rah22491 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 05:57 PM
Log in
Log in