Best cortisol controlling supp for the price?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
What to hear some of the AM member's thoughts on their favorite cortisol controller for the money :)

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will offer a few that really worked well for me

• Reset AD (Rhodiola Rosea extract (3% rosavins), Schizandra, Licorice) - highly reviewed and best used when eliminating all stims from the diet. Had a real good feeling from this product
  • Ashwagandha - always a good idea to keep when you are taking any serious stim product or during a recomp to keep cortisol at a normal range. Also has a host of other health promoting effects!
  • A,C, & E...sometimes overlooked
  • Rhodiola - excellent in elevating the mood. This is ideal for those on a low carb/keto diet as it can help stimulate the release of dopamine and serotonin.
  • Astragalus - good if you are coming down with a cold or just finished a serious recomp or contest prep as it increases T cell and macro****e activity
  • Trans resveratrol - a host of benefits and something we should all probably be taking
  • Peri workout carbs - again, I feel like whole foods are sometimes lost or forgotten in this world of over supplementation. Some I see take so many supplements it would be impossible to see what is working and what isn't. All of this begins and ends with proper nutrition and is only facilitated by supplements

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just grab 1 scoop of endoamp max in my preworkout and call it good, i love it as part of my PCT or cut stacks... :) always has been good to me for cortisol lowering...

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Was any of the above products even cortisol control? lol...

I would say supress-c if you can find it at <30 . Also high dosed vitamine C, cheapest way to help with cortisol.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
endo amp.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I like the profile of endoamp, but it's quite expensive. Are there any cheaper alternatives that work fairly well?
Endoamp is great because it has 800mg of PS which is a pricey product. Lean Xtreme and Reduce XT by SNS are also good products.

I like the idea of taking endoamp pre workout (perhaps in a prework drink) because lifting can cause a spike in cortisol due to stress, as I understand.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just grab 1 scoop of endoamp max in my preworkout and call it good, i love it as part of my PCT or cut stacks... :) always has been good to me for cortisol lowering...
was gonna suggest endoamp or lean extreme, both work a little differently. Endoamp I think will give you better results.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I like the profile of endoamp, but it's quite expensive. Are there any cheaper alternatives that work fairly well?
yes like aviad mentioned earlier Rhodiola and Ashwagandha are potent adaptogens and will help control cortisol also if u want to go on the ultra cheap BCAAs and vit C will work aswell.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id toss my vote in for endoamp max i jsut throw 1 scoop into my maximize v2 and im ready to rock, its been my best friend for PCT and cutting....

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL op asks for cheap cortisol control, gets recomended endoamp, says its too expensive, and then has 10 people tell him endoamp anyway...

also ibe x-lean can be found pretty cheaply.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL op asks for cheap cortisol control, gets recomended endoamp, says its too expensive, and then has 10 people tell him endoamp anyway...

also ibe x-lean can be found pretty cheaply.
im literally lol'ing:squareeyed:

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
1-2g vitamin C per day. Can't get cheaper than that

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In all fairness, arent you saving lots of money on food during a cut :)

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
Endomap is a great choice, pricey but probably the best listed here.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to say endoamp.

Features of Endoamp:
Phosphatidylserine, which will prevent the rise in cortisol after exercise.
It also has Alpha Size, which has growth hormone raising abilities (also an ingredient in HGHpro)
It will be part of my Turinabol cycle.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i haven't tried EndoAmp but there is so many positive reviews on it and PP is such a great company its hard to believe that it wouldn't be good.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried endoamp but I have read plenty on Phosphatidylserine, seems to be the gold standard for lowering cortisol but most products it is grossly underdosed, how much is in endoamp?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never tried endoamp but I have read plenty on Phosphatidylserine, seems to be the gold standard for lowering cortisol but most products it is grossly underdosed, how much is in endoamp?
800mg, but that tells part of the story

SerinAde® 1600mg**

-- Phosphatidylserine 800mg**

-- Phosphatidylcholine 154mg**

-- Phosphatidylethanolamine 128mg**

-- Phosphatidylinositol 68mg**

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
1-2g vitamin C per day. Can't get cheaper than that
Wow, didn't know that about mega-dosing of vitamin C. I will give it a try :)

In all fairness, arent you saving lots of money on food during a cut :)
I'm not cutting, I am prone to over training. I am starting a cycle of 1-T LV/Androhard this weekend and want to keep cortisol under control while on cycle. I am running the PP TRS for PCT which includes EndoAmp but i don't want to shell out 50 bucks to run it during cycle too.

7-Keto, effective and pretty cheap
I don't know much about 7-Keto but see that NOW food has an affordable product. Anyone else vouch for this statement?

I am going to say endoamp.

Features of Endoamp:
Phosphatidylserine, which will prevent the rise in cortisol after exercise.
It also has Alpha Size, which has growth hormone raising abilities (also an ingredient in HGHpro)
It will be part of my Turinabol cycle.
Granted it is the best probably, and i didn't know that Alpha Size raised GH. That sounds freakin awesome!

Also, does anyone know in what ways that Lean Xtreme differs from endoamp? and i'm talking about how it affects the body. i can read the ingredient lists. :p

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus do not suppress Cortisol, but rather block cortisol receptors SuperCissus by USPLabs is a high quality Cissus product.

7-Hydroxy-DHEA: Another potent cortisol suppressor with great oral bioavailability. Found in the following products: Lean Xtreme (by Designer Supplements), Reduce XT (by SNS)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Cissus do not suppress Cortisol, but rather block cortisol receptors SuperCissus by USPLabs is a high quality Cissus product.

7-Hydroxy-DHEA: Another potent cortisol suppressor with great oral bioavailability. Found in the following products: Lean Xtreme (by Designer Supplements), Reduce XT (by SNS)
I didn't know that about Cissus. I use bulk Cissus from Trueprotein and cap it myself. I will up the dosage. :D

Both Lean Xtreme and Reduce XT are similar in price, plus cheaper than Endoamp. Will they work as well is the question.

fxm

Awards
I have found Adrenacalm to be quiet fast and effective. Its a transdermal so you feel it kick in pretty fast.

AdrenaCalm – Active ingredients: Phosphatidylserine, Vitamin B1 (riboflavin), Purified Water, Valerian root, Lemmon Balm, Milk Thistle, Polygala Tenuifolia, Hazel bud extract, Lime Tree bud extract, St. Mary’s Thistle, CoQ10, St. John’s Wart, Bitter Cucumber, Magnesium Phosphate, Marking Nut, German Chamomile, Elm, Gorse, Olive, Red Chestnut, Vervain, Impatiens, Pituitary, Adrenal, Thyroid

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
DS Lean Xtreme and its 26.99 right now at nutra!!

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
What to hear some of the AM member's thoughts on their favorite cortisol controller for the money :)
Id have to say endoamp max and ibcaa's for sure.
Iv also been hearing from some peeps laitly that Need2slin is pritty good also, thow I havent used it myself yet, maybe adding that inthere also would be good.

deff the first 2 thow! :p

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IF your on cycle you do not need to use cortisol control during cycle..

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Id have to say endoamp max and ibcaa's for sure.
Iv also been hearing from some peeps laitly that Need2slin is pritty good also, thow I havent used it myself yet, maybe adding that inthere also would be good.

deff the first 2 thow! :p
need2slin? that has nothing to do with cortisol control

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't know that about Cissus. I use bulk Cissus from Trueprotein and cap it myself. I will up the dosage. :D

Both Lean Xtreme and Reduce XT are similar in price, plus cheaper than Endoamp. Will they work as well is the question.
The Cissus their have is 40% for Cortisol purpose is about 10%

40%+ More Strength
10%-20% Healing Purposes and Cortisol
:fing02:

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
don't overlook good old Holy Basil extract, cheap and effective!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
IF your on cycle you do not need to use cortisol control during cycle..
I was advised by someone i trust that it might be a good idea for my training sched. But, i'll see how it goes with out it. It'd be nice to save the money.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
IBE's X-Lean !!

It can be found for as little as $20 for a bottle.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
IBE's X-Lean !!

It can be found for as little as $20 for a bottle.
Well i googled it and the cheapest i could find was $24.95. And since X-Lean and Lean Xtreme are basically the same(the latter having a little Green tea extract, Coleus, and Phosphatidylserine added as well), since Lean Xtreme has 30 more capsules for $2 dollars I don't see a reason to go with the X-Lean. They both have 2 capsules a day for the serving size(although Lean Xtreme says you can take up to 4), but they're still both proprietary blends. :sad3:

MBSowards

Awards
For the nutraplanet sale price, nothing comes close to Lean Xtreme.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Well i googled it and the cheapest i could find was $24.95. And since X-Lean and Lean Xtreme are basically the same(the latter having a little Green tea extract, Coleus, and Phosphatidylserine added as well), since Lean Xtreme has 30 more capsules for $2 dollars I don't see a reason to go with the X-Lean. They both have 2 capsules a day for the serving size(although Lean Xtreme says you can take up to 4), but they're still both proprietary blends. :sad3:
Very few people need to go as high as 4 caps/day of LX. We have found that 3 caps/day is the sweet spot for most users (1 upon waking, 1 4hrs later and 1 about 12hrs after the first).

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean Xtreme gets my vote

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I Still would like to know why cortisol control wouldn't be beneficial ON cycle if the training is very intense and frequent....?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I Still would like to know why cortisol control wouldn't be beneficial ON cycle if the training is very intense and frequent....?
Good point funkd0c !

Does anyone know why it's best to use cort control supplements with PCT instead of during your cycle and following it into PCT ??

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very few people need to go as high as 4 caps/day of LX. We have found that 3 caps/day is the sweet spot for most users (1 upon waking, 1 4hrs later and 1 about 12hrs after the first).
@ 4 caps LX Crush my cortisol levels and F*** my joints

LX is GREAT Product!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
relora from NOW

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
For the nutraplanet sale price, nothing comes close to Lean Xtreme.
I'm probably 3 weeks into a bottle at 2 caps a day and then saw the sale price at nutra and purchased another bottle. I don't think I'm seeing any results yet but I'm feeling no side effects which I can't say about many "fat burners". First time trying this product or a DHEA derivative.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Func, not going to be as cheap as the Lean Xtreme, but if you wanted cheaper Endomax, there is a sale going on for 20% off now.

Add it to your cart to get 20% off.