Free Sample Thread?!?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every now and then I come across a Thread where Free Samples are given out, and majority of the time I actually really enjoy the product, and wind up purchasing it. Only thing is it usually takes a while for me to stumble across a thread giving out Free Samples. So i'm making this thread to hopefully make things a lot easier for everyone. If someone comes across a thread where Free Samples are given out can you please post it in this thread. Hopefully this thread becomes a good way for company's to advertise their products and fellow bodybuilders to experiment with different supplements. Please any and all Samples are not welcomed but encouraged!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, but I hate these kinds of threads. Working on the "inside", the manners that some people have in emails is just appalling. Please, people, if you are going to list an email or contact for free samples, make sure that:

1. It is the right contact information.
2. You are polite.
3. You are SPECIFIC in what you are requesting.
4. You are sincerely interested and provide information to justify it.
5. You aren't carpet-bombing from every email account you can make up that day.

When people request samples by saying "I'd like to try a sample of everything you have", and you get a response that "we don't have samples", let it be. Don't write a company and say "Free samples, please", as that's just obnoxious.

Also realize that asking for a sample of a test booster or any such products is pretty much ridiculous. What could 1 or 2 sample packs possibly do?!?! A product that needs to build up in your system over time should never be put into sample packs. IMHO, it's a waste of money and simply retarded.

Sorry for the rant, but before this thing blows up with links and email addresses, I thought some of you should know a little about how to request properly before going on a freebie binge.

Happy hunting. Hope you buy what you sample. :cheers:

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We can't just let this thread die down

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Beast sports is giving away samples, not enough posts to link but the web address is beastsports.com

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
For some reason the site isn't allowing me to log in. I registered for the site and everytime after i log in, it brings me to a page thanking me for logging in, but brings me back to the page saying i didn't log in yet?
dont worry, as long as you filled out the form

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Wow I literally filled out the form for these samples like 2 days ago and already recieved them. Super fast shipping. I'm looking foward to trying these samples out. I'll probably post a review for these sometime soon. Thank You :fing02:
wow, that is super fast, looking forward to your reviews for sure :)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
There is also free ASGT samples! Best PWO on the market.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Per forum rules, we shouldn't be posting links to companies that are not sponsors here at AM :thumbsup:

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
TwinLab has some powder samples buried in their sites.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
with a promo code you can get anything in our lineup from our website. promo codes can be given by me, bnat, or Millennium1.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Really looking foward to trying Ragnarok, stuff looks crazy! lol
yeah man, im sure you'll love it. There isn't a crazy stimmed out energy...but there is a constant and level energy with some serious focus...not to mention all the added goodies.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah man, im sure you'll love it. There isn't a crazy stimmed out energy...but there is a constant and level energy with some serious focus...not to mention all the added goodies.
Just got the samples in the mail today. Faster than I expected lol
Thanx Again

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if AnabolicMinds has a coupon code for its members for the Nutraplanet store?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MOD EDIT: Please read the rules. Thank you.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got any more sources for samples? So far only Beast sports was the only one that actually responded. Been at least a month for MST; have not heard anything from Universal in what feels like half a year now.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone got any more sources for samples? So far only Beast sports was the only one that actually responded. Been at least a month for MST; have not heard anything from Universal in what feels like half a year now.
Did you get the Beast Sports samples yet?

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Did you get the Beast Sports samples yet?
Yes, that was the only sample I received so far. It arrived like a week or so after I requested it.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know a thread or way i can get a sample of the preworkout supp Andraulic GT? It looks good but i hate to drop the cash for it and be disappointed by the stuff after the first use

SBT

SBT

Awards
Great idea for a thread right here!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CEL, can i have a 3 week sample of m-drol (lulz)

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
CEL, can i have a 3 week sample of m-drol (lulz)
Definitely can vouch on that. What better way to sample a product than getting a taste of the actual results. :veryhappy: