Free Sample Thread?!?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    with a promo code you can get anything in our lineup from our website. promo codes can be given by me, bnat, or Millennium1.
    are their any you can post?

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post


    are their any you can post?
    nah sorry man...the code has been abused on all kinds of different websites and such now. Pm me and I can get you the code.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  3. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    nah sorry man...the code has been abused on all kinds of different websites and such now. Pm me and I can get you the code.
    Awesome, def will do

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Awesome, def will do
    PM replied to
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    PM replied to
    Really looking foward to trying Ragnarok, stuff looks crazy! lol

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Really looking foward to trying Ragnarok, stuff looks crazy! lol
    yeah man, im sure you'll love it. There isn't a crazy stimmed out energy...but there is a constant and level energy with some serious focus...not to mention all the added goodies.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post
    Beast sports is giving away samples, not enough posts to link but the web address is beastsports.com
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    yeah man, im sure you'll love it. There isn't a crazy stimmed out energy...but there is a constant and level energy with some serious focus...not to mention all the added goodies.
    Just got the samples in the mail today. Faster than I expected lol
    Thanx Again

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Just got the samples in the mail today. Faster than I expected lol
    Thanx Again
    absolutely...keep us updated on what you think!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  10. Does anyone know if AnabolicMinds has a coupon code for its members for the Nutraplanet store?

  11. MOD EDIT: Please read the rules. Thank you.

  12. Anyone got any more sources for samples? So far only Beast sports was the only one that actually responded. Been at least a month for MST; have not heard anything from Universal in what feels like half a year now.
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

  13. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Anyone got any more sources for samples? So far only Beast sports was the only one that actually responded. Been at least a month for MST; have not heard anything from Universal in what feels like half a year now.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...lled-labs.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Anyone got any more sources for samples? So far only Beast sports was the only one that actually responded. Been at least a month for MST; have not heard anything from Universal in what feels like half a year now.
    Did you get the Beast Sports samples yet?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Did you get the Beast Sports samples yet?
    Yes, that was the only sample I received so far. It arrived like a week or so after I requested it.
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

  16. Does anyone know a thread or way i can get a sample of the preworkout supp Andraulic GT? It looks good but i hate to drop the cash for it and be disappointed by the stuff after the first use

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Does anyone know a thread or way i can get a sample of the preworkout supp Andraulic GT? It looks good but i hate to drop the cash for it and be disappointed by the stuff after the first use
    Haven't tried Anadraulic State GT yet?! GTFIH if you want a sample!
    I will work for supplements!

  18. Great idea for a thread right here!

  19. CEL, can i have a 3 week sample of m-drol (lulz)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by muscl3s View Post
    CEL, can i have a 3 week sample of m-drol (lulz)
    Definitely can vouch on that. What better way to sample a product than getting a taste of the actual results.
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 09:27 AM
  2. Leviathan Reloaded: FREE SAMPLE!!! 100% FREE
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 11:38 PM
  3. ASPIRE36 International Sample Thread
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 09:09 AM
Log in
Log in