best time for fat loss supplements?

Shane0Mac

Awards
is there a better time to use them body fat % wise. should someone who has something like 30%bf be taking something different to someone who has one around 10% ?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Probably best to diet down as much as possibly until you hit a plateau and then throw in a thermogenic such as OEP to kick start the fat loss once again.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I would say that most people should be able to get to at least 15% without a fat burner and maybe even lower. Then you can add something in just to lose the last few percent.

Shane0Mac

Awards
im 5'10" 155lb at about 10-13% bf (yeah not big, i know) more or less i just want to get my abs showing properly (when not flexed). im getting my diet zoned in as well, ive cut most of the crap out of it. do you think its worthwhile getting something like OEP or should i just add in some good old HIIT?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I think Dsade's rule of thumb is, if you're a 36 or above waistline hit up a anticortisol over a fatburner. Something like X-Lean (IBE), suppress C (CEL)or Lean Xtreme (DS). He's a more educated person than I so I value his opinion.

Edite: forgot to mention... if you're anywhere over 17% diet manipulation will yield great results on it's own.

Shane0Mac

Awards
im 34 waist line and im 17yrs old. i figured since most fat loss supps are non hormonal that it would be reasonably safe.

thats what im dealing with, i just want some more definition/chiseled look.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude u look cut up. Just hit the weights with less rest in between. Ur skinny. If u take anything I'll have no muscle. Just diet and keep up with an training and some hiit. If anything add eviscerate to ur midsection.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw shane lmfao at ur weight on muscletech

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, miseed the post where you stated your bf% and weight. IMHO i would focus on putting on mass since you are very lean already BUT if you have your mind set on a fat loss product I'd say RPN's Eviscerate is perfect for your build.

i wouldn't even bother with oral fat loss pills if i was that thin already. It might end up being more catabolic than anything else.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
im 5'10" 155lb at about 10-13% bf (yeah not big, i know) more or less i just want to get my abs showing properly (when not flexed). im getting my diet zoned in as well, ive cut most of the crap out of it. do you think its worthwhile getting something like OEP or should i just add in some good old HIIT?
I would focus more on ab muscle thickness rather than adding cardio. Try exercises like kneeling cable crunches and hanging garhammer raises to thicken those ab muscles and make them more pronounced.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly what I said. Monster u right. He skinny already but seems like he worries about abs more than anything. But than again all he needs is more ab thickness. Like I said previous and what monster said eviscerate will help tremendously. The leaner u are the better it works. I'm on my first bottle almost done with it and going on another one. I love it! But please no fat burners

Shane0Mac

Awards
thanks for the info guys, ill start hitting them harder and then maybe look into getting some eviscerate

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always advise users to take Alpha-T2 in the morning and afternoon. Since most fatloss products have stims, it is best to take them then. Also, it helps get the metabolism rolling