Phosphatidylserine Dosing: All At Once or Divided?

purebred

Got myself some PS and plan to start dosing it @ 300mg ED. I tend to take the bulk of my supps first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (Wobenzym, probiotic, etc.) and with my first meal.

When it comes to dosing PS I tend to see most people dividing their doses up throughout the day. Is this a matter of preference or does this tend to be the suggested manner of supplementation for absorption purposes, etc.?

Thank you all who contribute in advance.

purebred

Thanks for the thoughtfulness, guys. You're right about the dosage, however I'm not supplementing it for that purpose. I'm using it for cognitive enhancement. If I'm not mistaken 300mg was the amount used in most research studies. C
By all means, I'd appreciate being corrected if I'm wrong.

jamjoe-Judging from your post I'd reckon it's safe to say my dose can be administered altogether?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the thoughtfulness, guys. You're right about the dosage, however I'm not supplementing it for that purpose. I'm using it for cognitive enhancement. If I'm not mistaken 300mg was the amount used in most research studies. C
By all means, I'd appreciate being corrected if I'm wrong.

jamjoe-Judging from your post I'd reckon it's safe to say my dose can be administered altogether?
Absolutely.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i odnt worry about phosphatidylserine dose too much i just use my endoamp max for my cortisol control.... easy cheesy bro